Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she did pay to "see" her best friend Hinch, should we expect anything less. Just shows how desperate she is to be noticed. Highly embarrassing.
Just shows how deluded she is that she thinks she even needs management. What does she think people want to see? And how will some idiot with a MacBook on her kitchen table pretending to be a “manager” help her? She just wants freebies. If you look back at the “campaigns” her new management company has supposedly won for their clients it’s hardly high level stuff, the odd free fake tan or bottle of cleaning fluid. It’s just so so tragic

Reactions: 10
Wonder if Bossman is aware his wife is now on the books of one of the UK’s premier talent agencies?
Grim really does think she’s a cross between Stacey and Hinch. She’ll be wheeling out yet more hilarious clips of annoying little tit “cheeky” Mr Isa and waggling a free bottle of some kind of Flash knock off about. It’s going to be hilarious.
do you think her new manager is aware of her history of slagging off her family, husband and children and posting pictures stolen from the internet claiming they’re her own?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder if Bossman is aware his wife is now on the books of one of the UK’s premier talent agencies?
I would imagine she has told her family she’s now under management to excuse her filming and shopping but left out the part where she has to pay for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Glamvent will live rent free in my head for as long as I live. It was horrifically glorious! The build up to it, the promises of how much it was all worth, the declaration it was ‘too good for the charity shop’ the fellow Hun ‘winning it’, then the daily unwrapping of another tit or out of date piece of crap, Lucy doing her best to be enthusiastic then throwing said item back in the crusty box and then just the dwindling off at the end so we didn’t even get to see the finale! Good times lads, good times 😻
I never saw this….someone give me the tea on this greasy haired bint 🙏🏼

Reactions: 2
I never saw this….someone give me the tea on this greasy haired bint 🙏🏼
Ohhhh, well, it all started in the lead up to her ‘birthday month’ and she had an idea to create an advent calendar of her surplus make up/skincare etc that was ‘too good for the charity shop’ and she would have a giveaway on her page. So she built it up for days and days and when I came to the draw one of her fellow Huns and friend Lucy won it. Once Lucy received it and started opening an item per day it quickly became apparent that Grim had packaged up a load of old tit! Discontinued, old, cheap and crappy stuff every single day. Lucy started doing her best to be enthusiastic about each thing but about half way through the month she obviously stopped giving a tit and didn’t come on every day and opened a few at a time, even just throwing the stuff back in the box after she’d opened it! Honestly there wasn’t one decent thing in the whole month. Then at the end of the month Lucy just ducked it off altogether without even opening the last few things and never mentioned it again!
It was bleeping hilarious 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ohhhh, well, it all started in the lead up to her ‘birthday month’ and she had an idea to create an advent calendar of her surplus make up/skincare etc that was ‘too good for the charity shop’ and she would have a giveaway on her page. So she built it up for days and days and when I came to the draw one of her fellow Huns and friend Lucy won it. Once Lucy received it and started opening an item per day it quickly became apparent that Grim had packaged up a load of old tit! Discontinued, old, cheap and crappy stuff every single day. Lucy started doing her best to be enthusiastic about each thing but about half way through the month she obviously stopped giving a tit and didn’t come on every day and opened a few at a time, even just throwing the stuff back in the box after she’d opened it! Honestly there wasn’t one decent thing in the whole month. Then at the end of the month Lucy just ducked it off altogether without even opening the last few things and never mentioned it again!
Excellent recap. Made me chuckle.

Reactions: 6
haha brilliant 🤣 sums old Grim up doesn’t it 🤮
---
That kids teeth remind me of the joke ones you get at halloween.
Ewww one of my pet hates is dummy teeth 🤬
Grinches youngest lad is heading the same way..
Not the kids fault, its lazy useless parenting!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They have arrived in Switzerland. Guesses in now, when will they be back home? I'll go first, Friday evening 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nothing from Makdad yet but he’s bound to have gone. He was in Scotland with them, there must have been around 10 cars full of people in the group!!
---
What are we on now, wednesday? I’d say Friday. No helicopter trip this time, no kids and a visit to the chocolate shop.
I can’t believe she’s put ‘we’re home’ on that story. They are literally only ever there overnight, hardly time to warm a seat! It’s so strange how they all live. Who could be arsed going all that way for a day or two? And that drive to Scotland for a couple of days? Madness!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Nothing from Makdad yet but he’s bound to have gone. He was in Scotland with them, there must have been around 10 cars full of people in the group!!
---
What are we on now, wednesday? I’d say Friday. No helicopter trip this time, no kids and a visit to the chocolate shop.
I can’t believe she’s put ‘we’re home’ on that story. They are literally only ever there overnight, hardly time to warm a seat! It’s so strange how they all live. Who could be arsed going all that way for a day or two? And that drive to Scotland for a couple of days? Madness!
I don’t believe they own it. It’s probably a time share where they get 2 days a year 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.