Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so obvious her husband has access to her insta now, there’s never any mention of being a girl boss or boss lady or being busy busy busy is there? Now it’s me and Bossman have errands etc. no mention of being busy at work or getting ready for work. There’s literally nothing now. Apart from weird photos of her mug of scuzzy coffee every day.

Reactions: 15
It’s so obvious her husband has access to her insta now, there’s never any mention of being a girl boss or boss lady or being busy busy busy is there? Now it’s me and Bossman have errands etc. no mention of being busy at work or getting ready for work. There’s literally nothing now. Apart from weird photos of her mug of scuzzy coffee every day.
And that rodent mr isa

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whenever she does do a story it's saying the same old tit. She really is as dull as dishwater. There's nothing exciting about B&M full stop, Afsana. Whether your husband is there or not.

Reactions: 13
When has she ever been in a gym?! She’s never once mentioned going to the gym to get the off. Not to mention we were in lockdown in 2020 so they were all closed 😆

Reactions: 4
When has she ever been in a gym?! She’s never once mentioned going to the gym to get the off. Not to mention we were in lockdown in 2020 so they were all closed 😆
She’s a lying twit, it’s obvious she had wls like the Queen Hun herself. She lost it too quickly to be anything else and her eating habits now are shocking, definitely not someone who adopted a healthy lifestyle!

Reactions: 5
Must be hard for her now that her friend is having. A baby didn’t Jessie lie about her mc

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She’s a lying twit, it’s obvious she had wls like the Queen Hun herself. She lost it too quickly to be anything else and her eating habits now are shocking, definitely not someone who adopted a healthy lifestyle!
If she has had WLS she breaks so many of the rules you should keep. The main one is fizzy drinks. These will damage the sleeve or pouch. She wouldn’t have had a band they don’t do them much anymore.
As for all the tit she eats well she will put it all back on. It’s only a tool not a magic fix

Reactions: 5
7AF7FCFB-B5F3-4E55-B4B8-6704A0FC1B75.png

Ohhhhhhh will Grim get her manky coffee shared for all to see? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we just …

Take a moment to give our deepest sympathies to Grim’s crotch fruit.
Glam squad still kills me 😂
I still want to know who identifies as one of the glam squad 😂
---
Can we just …

Take a moment to give our deepest sympathies to Grim’s crotch fruit. Stuck with her all summer holidays.

I still want to know who identifies as one of the glam squad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same tit just a different day as far as Afsana is concerned. I honestly don't see the point in these weird blurry photos of her scummy morning drink.
Every. Single. Day.
Looks like her camera has condensation instead of a blurred "artistic" effect that she's trying so hard to achieve and failing massively.
Give it up you boring twit. No one even cares about what shite you are drinking or what mug you are using. And as for "glam squad", who they duck are they? Please do enlighten us ya stupid fanny.

Screenshot_20230708_160029_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ever since we pointed out her use of a stretching filter when she posted her garden and made it look like a football pitch, which unfortunately had the side effect of making her coffee mug look like a pint mug, she’s been using the same filter on her morning coffee posts. They make the mug a really weird shape and her hands look like a bears paws. It’s like she trying to prove that we’re wrong, her mugs actually ARE that massive!
pathetic woman

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don't know why she's bought herself a cordless hair straightening brush. 😫 imagine the sizzle.

• Haha
I thought she was going to her sons school show? What’s she doing in a barbie box 😂 I wasn’t listening properly to her dull stories.

Her nails are as bogging as her daily coffee. Disgusting, grubby cow. Sat in a dressing gown, bet she absolutely reeks.

Reactions: 7
Monday
She is off to the middle son's performance.

1.png

Then she did the barbie thing - pic above

Today.
2.png

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.