Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god she's got her name listed in LLs new book. 😳🤮
She will milk this for all she can now. She's going to be even more insufferable now she's got a new "best friend". Wonder if she will do a reel and tag Jemma 10,0000 times, just like she did with her other "best friend" Hinch. 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣
The word Bub makes my teeth bleeping itch.

Screenshot_20230621_004830_InsMate Pro.jpg
Screenshot_20230621_004935_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
But, but I thought she was best bubs with SSS?? 😭😭

The first sister didn't want to know so she's clamped onto the second!! 😂😂

Girls gotta learn to take a hint! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why on earth would her name be in the book. Are we thinking she had to pay? Like seriously? What does her account even have to offer. There is no cleaning, organisation, cooking, family life literally just scummy cups of coffee and Primark hauls which all get returned. Hardly inspiring.

Reactions: 16
Why on earth would her name be in the book. Are we thinking she had to pay? Like seriously? What does her account even have to offer. There is no cleaning, organisation, cooking, family life literally just scummy cups of coffee and Primark hauls which all get returned. Hardly inspiring.
100 percent had to pay. Just when I think she couldn’t irritate me anymore!! “Love you the world bub” OH duck OFF!!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
How long are we giving it until Mrs ISA needs a hospital visit so she's got an excuse to message her Queen and they can relate about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh she's very inspiring actually. She inspires me to go outside and live a life that doesn't revolve around Primark dupes!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She probably begged gem because Stacey left her out and only included the boring old saira ! She will milk the for weeks !

Reactions: 5
While everything she does annoys me greatly, I don’t think anything annoys me more than the “joops”. She’s bought yet more makeup from Primark & apparently it’s all “joops” of expensive makeup. It’s not, it’s just not. While Primark do copy some packaging, not everything is a copy, or a bleeping “joop”. She’s making up as she goes along now surely?
also. How many mascaras does one person need? I buy one or two a year. She buys about 10 a month.

Reactions: 12
The gif she's used on her story about the missing sub just sums her up. Grinning like a chesire cat eating popcorn.

Nasty insensitive cuuuuuuuuuuunt

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
The gif she's used on her story about the missing sub just sums her up. Grinning like a chesire cat eating popcorn.

Nasty insensitive cuuuuuuuuuuunt
Just seen it, people are bleeping dying an awful slow death, it’s not a sideshow for entertainment, what a vile person. It makes me feel breathless and anxious just thinking about them, I’m certainly not invested in it and watching it for entertainment purposes.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Oh god she's got her name listed in LLs new book. 😳🤮
She will milk this for all she can now. She's going to be even more insufferable now she's got a new "best friend". Wonder if she will do a reel and tag Jemma 10,0000 times, just like she did with her other "best friend" Hinch. 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣
The word Bub makes my teeth bleeping itch.

View attachment 2254999View attachment 2255000
Noticed how she hasn’t used her name though and just her page name, whereas her name is on her insta. Hahahahha. Other people’s name’s are listed.

Reactions: 5
Her wiki is finally here. yah

I shall ask the mods for a button.

Get those pictures attached and get added to it guys x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.