Glamfairysworld #12 Tagging Hinch, acting insane, too bad Grim she ignored you again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I expect we will get a ‘spend the day with me’ post soon 😂😂😂
Seeing one of her busy days may tip me over the edge. I’d like one of her jobs to be ‘checking out’ the tribute acts like an all important boss lady/talent scout.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's that boring I forget she has a thread on here.

I'd love to see how much she's racked up on her credit card, all she does is buy pointless tit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another day, another pint of coffee on the stretched lawn
She has to be one of the most dehydrated people in the country. Between the redbull and the constant coffee I can’t help but wonder what her piss looks like.
---
I bet she’s fuming that she missed the Exclusively thing 😁 all those sponges she could have stroked with her grim fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has to be one of the most dehydrated people in the country. Between the redbull and the constant coffee I can’t help but wonder what her piss looks like.
---
I bet she’s fuming that she missed the Exclusively thing 😁 all those sponges she could have stroked with her grim fingers.
It’s her heart I’m worried about. All that caffeine.
She needs it though for her busy busy boss lady days.

Does she not realise how bleeping stupid she looks when the filter falls off her dirty mush

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everytime she gets back from one of her 6 hour holidays she goes ‘missing’ from her stories. I think this is so she doesn’t have to explain why they went, what they did there, what they did with the boys etc and by the time she comes back on stories people have forgotten she even went anywhere.

The face she pulled after she said ‘not much to report on my end’ is another attempted emulation of Hinch. Hinch always does that when she’s talking to camera.

Reactions: 9
I’m confused by her enjoying her coffee/pond scum in peace on Father’s Day. Maybe we celebrate in a totally backwards way but I try to you know … entertain the kids on his behalf today. We’ve already been to the park to try to give him a lie in 🤨

Reactions: 9
I’m confused by her enjoying her coffee/pond scum in peace on Father’s Day. Maybe we celebrate in a totally backwards way but I try to you know … entertain the kids on his behalf today. We’ve already been to the park to try to give him a lie in 🤨
Normally in our household my husband would be the one being treated maybe bossman dont so aye

Reactions: 2
Those boots are hideous, even if she did pay £3 for them.

What happened to the Cartier bangle?

Those boots are hideous, even if she did pay £3 for them.

What happened to the Cartier bangle?
Wow riveting content.. 2 stories about a primark bag and boots that look like a primark bag🙄
gosh she’s dire…just quit whilst you’re ahead A🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my gosh the state of her nails!! For the love of god if she’s going to grow them keep them clean! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.