Glamfairysworld #11 Jessie went to see her mate but had to pay the going rate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's still tagging folks. When do you think the penny will drop and she will take the hint?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
SS and Hinch were at lakeside today, I bet Grim is kicking herself that she didn’t go. Surprised her great mate Hinch didn’t ask her along

• Haha
Reactions: 15
SS and Hinch were at lakeside today, I bet Grim is kicking herself that she didn’t go. Surprised her great mate Hinch didn’t ask her along
Hinch would unplug grim fannys life support machine to charge her fone so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Mrs Hinch has posted a new grid post. Here we go Grim - a fresh opportunity to remind Soph about your home bargs reel!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is that her at the end of that vid? Another one who looks completely different without the filter.

Reactions: 5
Eeee still tagging her, no acknowledgement. She's gonna lose the plot soon
---
Is that her at the end of that vid? Another one who looks completely different without the filter.
Also another one who plays on mental health. Cries anxiety everyday. Yeah she reallyyyyy looks anxious there.

She knocks me bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely sick and tired of seeing this mug shot at the top of Hinch's tags every day. It's the same thing over and over and over again.
As much as I can't stand Soph I wouldn't blame her if she blocked this lunatic stalker. If I was that way inclined I'd message her husband on Fb and tell him she needs some sort of help because her behaviour sure ain't normal for a woman of her age. But I obviously won't.

Screenshot_20230502_214704_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s top of the tagged posts on Hinch’s page again. You’ve got to give it to Grim, she’s not just a thirsty hun, she’s a dedicated thirsty hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s top of the tagged posts on Hinch’s page again. You’ve got to give it to Grim, she’s not just a thirsty hun, she’s a dedicated thirsty hun.
I honestly don't know what to say anymore. Afsana, STOP. Just STOP with this weird tagging thing. Please please please go make an appointment with your GP and get some sort of help. For the sake of your kids, just take a step back and concentrate on them and not someone who you think is your best friend after only meeting them the once. And paying £12.99 for the privilege.
Honestly, go sort yaself out mate. 👍

Reactions: 21
This is the face that irks me. That smug smile like she’s really doing something special 🥲
She has got an awful face in these stills. Doesn’t look like a welcoming person and certainly doesn’t look like someone I’d want to watch recommend cleaning products 🤮 grim grim grim.
Another laugh tonight watching how her anxiety has just melted away. Amazeballs.
bleeping garbage.

Reactions: 13
She’s tagged her again this morning!
Instead of helping her kids get ready for school, she’s on insta begging for a like from Hinch 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
She’s tagged her again this morning!
Instead of helping her kids get ready for school, she’s on insta begging for a like from Hinch 😂
I mean, if Hinch does acknowledge it, what is she supposed to say at this point after the relentless tagging? As we've all said, it's not even a good reel. Looks like it was filmed on a thumb, and she just looks soooo grotty. The seat belt and little bag tap make me cringe.
---
On my way to work and thought I'd have a peek. She's tagged her again within the last 20 mins. Either she's trolling here or she needs serious help. I suspect the latter.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
She reminds me of this guy I got talking to on a friends/dating app. He would like all my pics, unlike them, then like them all again. When I asked him why he said it was because his name HAD to be first on the list of likes. Blocked him there and then. Freak

• Haha
  • Wow
She reminds me of this guy I got talking to on a friends/dating app. He would like all my pics, unlike them, then like them all again. When I asked him why he said it was because his name HAD to be first on the list of likes. Blocked him there and then. Freak
That is so bloody creepy!
I wouldn't blame Hinch if she blocked her at this point....although Grim would probably turn up outside llama lodge with balloons and cleaning sprays!

• Haha
What is she on? If ever there was a waste of internet space it's her.
I do not want to see your coffee every morning and I most certainly don't want to see you elated because your children are back in school.
Why am I even watching her? Maybe hoping something miraculous will occur. Be waiting a long time probably. :cool:

She’s shared the reel to her stories and retagged again! She says she’s excited for the day and then says she doesn’t know what her plans are. She’s defo going to primark to buy copies of everything Hinch bought yesterday isn't she 😑

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.