Glamfairysworld #11 Jessie went to see her mate but had to pay the going rate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s shared the reel to her stories and retagged again! She says she’s excited for the day and then says she doesn’t know what her plans are. She’s defo going to primark to buy copies of everything Hinch bought yesterday isn't she 😑
Can just imagine her squeezing her greasy bonce into the sunshine crew hat and grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like we need a wiki for Grim, but not sure how to do this?

Reactions: 11
Now she's blessed to live where she lives......isn't that Croydon mate?

You've gone for a drive to get to some countryside to feel blessed like Hinch!!!

You are bleeping deranged hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Beggy Mitchell has gone to the lengths of actually going to home bargains to film the display of Hinch shite, all for her best bubs attention. Give it up Afsana, it's sooooo weird

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now she's blessed to live where she lives......isn't that Croydon mate?

You've gone for a drive to get to some countryside to feel blessed like Hinch!!!

You are bleeping deranged hun!
Im sure there was someone on here who lived close to her and said the place is a concrete jungle.

Reactions: 13
Oop there she is, giving herself a good fingering down the hinch aisle.

Desperate, sad, lonely little woman.

Why not go for a coffee date with your husband, or a simple nice walk together? No no, drag him to HB so you can have any excuse to tag someone your obsessed with instead , someone who doesn't give a shite about you.

Reactions: 16
In the first story she’s questioning if Bossmans alright as he’s brought her to Home Bargains.

Three stories later ‘ooh I best get some loo roll as I convinced Bossman to bring me here to get some’.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"I'll have to get him a gingerbread man" why? He's in greggs, not you. You're sat in the car!

Doesn't she realise we know she does duck all apart form use bossmans credit card, and sit on her arse. Oh and 1 shift a week at the resturant.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"I'll have to get him a gingerbread man" why? He's in greggs, not you. You're sat in the car!

Doesn't she realise we know she does duck all apart form use bossmans credit card, and sit on her arse. Oh and 1 shift a week at the resturant.
Be fair, it's not just any shift, it's "Tuesday night bargain night with some shite impersonator shift night".....

We also all now know that she has multiple fake accounts and talks to herself for Hinch's attention....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This cow field is quite near me. It’s about 10 miles from Grim, who lives in the suburbs of Croydon, there are no cows in Croydon. Well, not four legged ones anyway. She’s so desperate to be like Hinch. I suppose in a way she is in this respect, Hinch doesn’t live in the countryside either.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The latest car talkies, how desperately hard is she trying to talk like her idol? the way she said positivity and motivation was just vomit inducing. I've never known a woman in their late thirties so thirsty...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The latest car talkies, how desperately hard is she trying to talk like her idol? the way she said positivity and motivation was just vomit inducing. I've never known a woman in their late thirties so thirsty...
It’s actually fascinating isn’t it? She talks like Hinch, dresses like Hinch, pretends she lives in a place like Hinch’s, decorates her house like Hinch, pretends to buy the same things as Hinch, and yet she does all of those things REALLY BADLY! You’d think if she was that obsessed she’d study her idol better and impersonate her better.
I wonder what her fat idiot of a husband thinks of this hero worship? Mine would have me committed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s actually fascinating isn’t it? She talks like Hinch, dresses like Hinch, pretends she lives in a place like Hinch’s, decorates her house like Hinch, pretends to buy the same things as Hinch, and yet she does all of those things REALLY BADLY! You’d think if she was that obsessed she’d study her idol better and impersonate her better.
I wonder what her fat idiot of a husband thinks of this hero worship? Mine would have me committed.
Fat idiot of a husband, do you mean Bossman? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.