Glamfairysworld #10 carpets still grim, curtains still closed, anxiety high and her Instagram account exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have done the roof as well.

View attachment 1701720
Roof has just had a good clean. Can tell by looking at the neighbours house but I imagine they needed to clean it so it didn’t look so atrocious against the new tiles on the little front porch extension. I mean the drive looks good (minus the car parked weirdly).. but surely kitchen and living room priority over the outside ?!

Reactions: 9
Do we think she's given up on her attempts to be an InstaHun?
I think she’s had to. Bossman clearly found out about her account, her slagging off his family and him etc, and is keeping an eye on her content. I suppose if he ever stops watching her she’ll go back to it but at the moment she can’t.

Reactions: 10
Her account was 98% bullshit. Probably fo her good not being on there. She's a perfect example of, just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Reactions: 10
She’s heading for the big reveal of the dining room and living room everybody (no mention of the kitchen and we’re yet to see the boys bedroom and the bathroom, oh and a proper look round the party room though) Surprised she hasn’t set a timer for it like her best mate Greedy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s heading for the big reveal of the dining room and living room everybody (no mention of the kitchen and we’re yet to see the boys bedroom and the bathroom, oh and a proper look round the party room though) Surprised she hasn’t set a timer for it like her best mate Greedy 🙄
She’s doing the Greedy “ just one thing left to do and then I’ll show you”
Why not show the process?
It was amusing how quick she stopped rambling on once Bossman came home.
I’m very much looking forward to the tacky grey crushed velvet nonsense we’re about to see. If she hasn’t “dressed” her dining table with a full set of Hinch crockery I’ll be very disappointed

We live quite near her and our favourite Indian restaurant is fully booked tonight. I really want to go to “her” restaurant, but does she still “work” there? She hasn’t mentioned it for ages.

Reactions: 9
She’s doing the Greedy “ just one thing left to do and then I’ll show you”
Why not show the process?
It was amusing how quick she stopped rambling on once Bossman came home.
I’m very much looking forward to the tacky grey crushed velvet nonsense we’re about to see. If she hasn’t “dressed” her dining table with a full set of Hinch crockery I’ll be very disappointed

We live quite near her and our favourite Indian restaurant is fully booked tonight. I really want to go to “her” restaurant, but does she still “work” there? She hasn’t mentioned it for ages.
To be fair, she’s barely mentioned anything for ages.

Reactions: 6
I saw a peep of white wall, grey curtain and white blind so same old same old. She’s stuck to the Hinch 1.0 colour palette while all the other Huns are moving on the the 2.0 version 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw a peep of white wall, grey curtain and white blind so same old same old. She’s stuck to the Hinch 1.0 colour palette while all the other Huns are moving on the the 2.0 version 😂
This is the only reason I have some interest in seeing her ‘renovations’. Firstly to see what colour palette she’s gone for and whether she’s still in the grey/silver era. Surely she will have to be as she spent months and months buying shite from b&m before they even moved to this house ready for the move.

Secondly, now she has said her brother is coming over to finish something in the room it will be interesting to see if it’s up to the same high standard of work he did in the bedroom 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the only reason I have some interest in seeing her ‘renovations’. Firstly to see what colour palette she’s gone for and whether she’s still in the grey/silver era. Surely she will have to be as she spent months and months buying shite from b&m before they even moved to this house ready for the move.

Secondly, now she has said her brother is coming over to finish something in the room it will be interesting to see if it’s up to the same high standard of work he did in the bedroom 😄
Maybe she can get him to finish the windowsill in her room, the shelving unit in her eldest sons room, whatever needs finished in her other two kids room and the outdoor party room ceiling that are all unfinished! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mental health problems. Yeah right, you’re still sulking because your husband caught you slagging everybody off on your Instagram. You were vile about your kids, husband and his family. Very jumpy when filming your Primark crap too. Sorry Afsana but karma has well and truly caught you.

Mental health problems. Yeah right, you’re still sulking because your husband caught you slagging everybody off on your Instagram. You were vile about your kids, husband and his family. Very jumpy when filming your Primark crap too. Sorry Afsana but karma has well and truly caught you.
Are these recent stories? Just checked the insta anonymous viewer and it says she’s not posted any stories for the last 24 hours.
Her gig is well and truly up now isn’t it? When you compare her content now to 12 months ago it’s like night and day. It’s so obvious Bossman is keeping an eye on things now, she’s nothing like the nasty piece of tit that she was before. Everytime I see her now she’s doing that god awful syrupy sweet ‘hello everyburdy’ voice 🤮

Reactions: 6
She posted her little car story this morning just as the rest of the UK was starting their 2 min silence for Remembrance Day.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She posted her little car story this morning just as the rest of the UK was starting their 2 min silence for Remembrance Day.
Sums her up really doesn't it? It's probably the only opportunity she's got to come on and talk tit without bossman seeing her. And an opportunity to get the Tommy coat in as well of course.

More coats than a cloakroom but her hair is still greasy and she still looks like she needs a good wash.

Still no “reveal”. Just sitting in her (Bossman / The bank’s) car moaning. Did you see the weird lunge she did just so she could show the label on her coat? What a sad sad woman. Who actually cares what knock off coat she’s got in today? She’s a very odd person.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.