Glamfairysworld #10 carpets still grim, curtains still closed, anxiety high and her Instagram account exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair play to grim fan, her bathroom looks nice (although the quality of her video is terrible - is that deliberate?)

Hopefully she makes use of her nice new bathroom and washes her hair now.

Reactions: 8
She’s used the Hinch Hun phrase ‘blooming’ this morning
She’s doing the “Love ittttttt” thing that Hinch does too.
they’re all so unoriginal these huns aren’t they? Speak the same, dress the same, make their houses look the same. That bathroom is ok but it’s at least 5 years out of date with all the grey and shiny floor etc.

Reactions: 10
Why has she not used any of the renovations for content?? Absolutely barmy to have wasted such a good opportunity instead she’s been posting pictures of mugs every morning 🙈

Reactions: 9
Why has she not used any of the renovations for content?? Absolutely barmy to have wasted such a good opportunity instead she’s been posting pictures of mugs every morning 🙈
Because Bosman has taken charge and she can’t post what the duck she likes anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her new bathroom of most definitely an improvement but I’m not sure I like the shower with all the mirrors in there! It’s a shame her windows weren’t done too.
not sure if want a stand up sauna either 😂 but I imagine she’s got an old ladies shower chair around somewhere so she can sit and relax with her disco lights and music on in the shower 😂😂😂

• Haha
Her bathroom is an improvement but it’s still not nice is it 😕 it still looks ‘old’ somehow to me. I don’t know what it is but it’s not a desirable bathroom.

‘We decided not to go for a bath’ - probably because they realised they don’t have room to swing a cat in that room let alone put a bath in there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those showers are very 10 years ago. I was watching an old episode of 4 in a bed recently and someone had one on there.

The shower room is an improvement, but if I wasn't having a bath as well I'd want a proper double shower, not that thing.

Is she still doing the loft conversion? I'm also guessing that downstairs still isn't finished hence why we only ever see her horrible cup of coffee in the mornings now rather than her sat in the lounge with the old lady curtains!

Those showers are very 10 years ago. I was watching an old episode of 4 in a bed recently and someone had one on there.

The shower room is an improvement, but if I wasn't having a bath as well I'd want a proper double shower, not that thing.

Is she still doing the loft conversion? I'm also guessing that downstairs still isn't finished hence why we only ever see her horrible cup of coffee in the mornings now rather than her sat in the lounge with the old lady curtains!
I completely agree with you. The shower gives me those metal box public toilet vibes! The toilet I find a bit of an odd shape too! I would say that shape is more suited to a larger sized bathroom not a small one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why has she bought another shacket? She bought loads last year and we never saw them again....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The new bathroom is awful! That shower is ridiculous! Who needs all that tech in a shower?? And all the mirrors! Who wants to see themselves in the buff whilst they shower?! It looks like a hotel bathroom to me, cold and unwelcoming.

Agree with all the comments re the bathroom, but compared to what it did look like....huge improvement...

Is this their main bathroom?
It’s their only bathroom. It was an old person wetroom before complete with hand rails. It’s a huge improvement but they definitely could have gotten a bath in if they hadn’t put that ridiculous shower in.

Did you not see her story? She can’t do a living room reveal yet because her new rug hasn’t arrived! It must be being hand woven in a far off country the length of time it’s taken 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s a coach load of them being taken to the Astonish factory today. Didn’t see Grim but might get some pictures of her in the wild if she’s been invited!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.