Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If standing around filming and pretending to work is such a hardship, why doesn't she just stay at home with the kids?? Does she think hanging around in the restaurant makes her look important? Because it doesn't. It just makes her look like a neglectful mother.

Reactions: 16

NotAHun

The pre-records were the New Years gift we didn’t know we needed!
Fabulous end to the year! Couldn’t end on a better high for Glam Fairy Tattle 2021 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Maybe if she actually bought clothes from the right section she wouldn't look as ridiculous. I'd love to know how she styles her hair for restaurant nights.
Like she has now, she’s there now, that’s the restaurant toilets! It’s usually scraped back with grease as it is tonight or in a ponytail like it is through the day. She never does anything with it.

Maybe if she actually bought clothes from the right section she wouldn't look as ridiculous. I'd love to know how she styles her hair for restaurant nights.
She buys the cheapest shit all the time. Everything you ever see her wear is the stuff she gets reduced in primark. All the full price stuff must go right back, same with the SS in the style stuff she got. Never ever saw her with Miss Greedys collection after her comment rimming greedy saying she was gonna order it all!
Those pants are rank and don’t fit her properly, because they are cut for a man! I’m more convinced than ever she had weight loss surgery.

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Oh my god the embarrassment I have for her. She's got a roll neck on, a denim jacket, a cruddy pair of tracksuit bottoms with pink socks - but she's flashed the McQueens twice - LOL.

Why spend your free time walking around shops - go wash your hair babes. So glam.

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I’m not extravagant or fussy by any means but I do not buy cheap crap to put on my face! I buy something decent and stuck with it, I would no more buy some cheap face stuff from Primark or B&M or than fly to the moon. There’s so much out there if decent quality that isn’t expensive that I don’t understand why she does it.
Plus she buys so many! And all these ‘doops’ she’s obsessed with. When will people learn that just because the packaging looks similar doesn’t mean the product is a ‘doop’. I tried a ‘doop’ mascara from aldi, was supposed to be a benefit one, it was shit compared to benefit! She’s spending so much money on millions of doops she can’t possibly use, when she could just buy the proper thing!
Also, have we seen the £100 aldi haul yet?? It was probably just her food shop the lying bitch.

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
We both have good jobs and so are lucky enough to have disposable income every month. But we don't just buy buy buy like insta huns, we save our money to go on nice holidays and have a nice house. If I wanted a velvetiser I could just buy one. But I couldn't justify paying £100 and then £1.40 for every sachet of chocolate 😱 what's wrong with heating some milk in the microwave and adding some Cadbury drinking chocolate powder?! I honestly can't believe a hun she has never met bought that for her?! Actually shocked me so much 😱😱😱

Notatall

All the kids are in bed...uses her eldest to babysit most nights until early hours the next day but when she's home he is asleep in bed at 9pm. She does anything not to spend time with them...and why does she always act so knackered after a theme night? Surely having 4 restaurants that operate on the Evenings only have seen her having to get used to late nights? She stumbled over her bull so much and that much so its predictable.

She can't believe it's been a whole year since they bought the house. I can't believe they've lived a whole fucking year with all the deceased old lady's furniture and decor instead of actually buying new stuff and doing up the house. Yeh they've done the garden and 2 bedrooms only just recently, but fuck all else in that year.
The first thing I would have done was ripped that kitchen out. It reminds me of when Kim and Aggie first land at a house that is in desperate need of help. No wonder they eat take away all the time. Makes me wonder the food hygiene rating for all 4 restaurants because if the grim fibber's kitchen is anything to go by then....oh hang on....they aren't her restaurants...I'm sure makdad and sami have ensured that their standards are high at their restaurants.

Last edited:

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Bloody hell! Him and betrayal boy in Philadelphia 😱
Why the hell would she not have said?? Is it because people would ask why he’s gone without her? How weird. We will have to watch out for if she mentions him being at home or work or similar over the next 2 weeks. If she carries on like he’s still at home I will die!!! 🤣

That will be why she’s not been into ‘work’ then, cos he’s not there! So she won’t be allowed to just rock up by herself! I don’t for one minute think she went there last night, even when she had her dinner medal stained jumper on I didn’t believe she was going. I’m so ready for the next 2 weeks of lies 😂

• Haha

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
But her husband can't spend £30 on family? 🙃
Exactly. At least he's spending money on people they actually know! The fact she went out in her rage and spent silly money in primark to get back at him, just proves how vile she really is. Back to the miscarriage thing again, if she really had it she would be spoiling the children she has right now. Not slagging them off saying they're someone else's problem today 😡

• Angry

Eeyore147

VIP Member
Why is she spending so much on other huns (trainers, Glamvent, cleaning bundle, birthday mug) when in reality she has probably never met these people and lives like shes does? Get that old peoples home sorted - even fresh carpets and white walls would make a massive difference.

Tamij

VIP Member
Personally, I don’t care if people think it is a waste of SS time. If there is the slightest chance those parents are leaving children alone at night, then it needs looking into. It’s not just a safety issue but a legal one as well. God forbid anything happened to them whilst the parents are eye fucking themselves into a camera at a restaurant and nothing was done because of the assumption it’s “wasting time”.
If SS don’t pursue it, no harm done is there?!

Reactions: 15
She's got it so backwards, most cleaning accounts would put mud on shoes in order to show how to clean them. She does it to show the (fake) trainers off. She is so embarrassing.

• Haha

Laurst

VIP Member
If you know someone doesn't allow their children to have something, why would you take it round there?

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
You lost your mind the minute you decided to lick Hinch's bum hole. 🙄
What the fuck she been on today? It's like she's been sniffing all the cleaning chemicals and gone on a mad one buzzing her tits off.

Screenshot_20211230-200423_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
She never actually shared that though did she. She was very cryptic for a few days, insinuating a loss, and then all back to normal.
It is odd behaviour though - mind you, you can't garner sympathy for your husband going on holiday without you can you! 🤭
She’s being really crafty, she’s building up her narrative of how she’s unwell and needs to rest but can’t, when Bossman gets back she’ll then tell everyone where he was and it’s what made her so I’ll, having to manage businesses and children and not long after her supposed miscarriage.
She gets the sympathy off the huns and puts him firmly back in Bad Guy camp so people won’t think the hateful things she says and does to him is so bad after all.