Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
@Runforestrun I have to say I agree with you, I don't believe Makdad is watching on a burner account either!
I just think she doesn’t even register with him. We’ve all seen the lives he took when she was there filming too, he didn’t acknowledge her one single time. She’s nothing to him, so I can’t really see him making a burner insta account just to follow her. I’m not saying they haven’t ever followed her, because around the same time as she posted the DV story there was talk that someone had visited the restaurant and spoken to Makdad, and for days after Grims insta was very strange. But don’t know if that was because she knew she was being followed or because we all kicked off about her dv story?
Either way, Makdad is a very successful guy, he’s no need to bother about what she does. She has no real input into the businesses so I assume he tolerates her being there for the sake of Bossman.

Reactions: 15

Runforestrun

VIP Member
That cleanwithlucy and the way her voice goes up at the end of every sentence she says. So jarring.
Keeps saying how much she's loving the shitvent calender but is slinging it all back in that box for it never to see the light of day again 🤣
Bet it all ends up in her local charity shop at the end of the month
A face oil from Boots today 🙈 now I’m sure if she hadn’t bugged it up so much we wouldn’t be saying anything about it, but the way she went on about how much stuff she had to go in it, and claiming it was worth £300 she’s only herself to blame when we’re slaying it.
Was just going to say Lucy seems to be keeping everything she’s opened in the box! Easier to bin it all in one go at the end of Jan that way I suppose 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Can I ask why its the betrayal in laws?
From what I’ve gathered over the threads they are friendly with her parents in law and she hates them too. It’s obviously everyone else’s fault and couldn’t possibly be the fact that she’s a twat!

I could be wrong on this, but say she is subletting, do you not have to declare to social housing if you're a home owner?
I don’t think subletting is allowed at all. When you leave a social housing property you are supposed to give it up for someone else in need to have it. If they do live there then I assume grim and Bossman would be paying a subsidised rent and possibly charging BB and BG more? Or Bossman just moved his brother in and never informed the council that they had moved out? Either way it’s sketchy. OR they could have handed it back and have nothing else to do with the flat now and she’s just telling lies again about renting it out?

• Haha

pinkgin147

If she is subletting it’s pretty unfair for people in desperate need for a safe place to call home.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
She never actually shared that though did she. She was very cryptic for a few days, insinuating a loss, and then all back to normal.
It is odd behaviour though - mind you, you can't garner sympathy for your husband going on holiday without you can you! 🤭
She’s only knackered cos she’s got to parent on her own and deal with Mr Isa everyday for 2 weeks 🙈

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
She’s absolutely nuts chatting shite in her car. That Lucy looks like she’s never seen a scrap of makeup or beauty product so I don’t know why she’s so excited over it all. Grim sort your life out and parent your kids.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
It’s the way of the instahun, they all talk like that. They all say the same spiel at the start of their stories too, good morning/afternoon/evening, happy whatever day, how are you all, hope you’re all good/having/had a good day etc etc. it’s like a script that all the Hinch wannabe Huns follow. Another one is ‘I’ve just popped on’ 🙈
“I’m really sorry I’ve been so quiet today guys”
is another one that really bugs me. Because everyone is just sitting by their phones waiting for their next instalment 🙄

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
At least she admits that even she knows her stories are shite 😂 asking for ideas.

I’d love to see her Instagram insights, I bet her stories aren’t even viewed by more than 1k people and most of them will just skip through.

Let’s see how many people who ^aren’t^ fellow Instahunz answer her question.

Remember the boys joint birthday where they went for a day out- which was 5 minutes in Smyths toy store for some content for the gram, then went to B&M and the restaurant, and had one small birthday cake to share between them.
One small shit cake to share.
this is like inception, sharing a story, sharing a story, sharing a story of a story 😩 when will it end??
I have never seen a more fugly pair of converse as those. Spent £75 on an instahun and lives in a shithole and wears primark clothes. Those sunglasses too 🤮

Badaboom

VIP Member
When. she spoke about the lunch, I thought she was having a business lunch to discuss something important! I didn’t realise she mean she was going to serve at someone else’s lunch!

• Haha

Laurst

VIP Member
Do you t

I mean, she says she has mac and nars makeup, but keeps buying cheapy mascaras from primark and wilkos? She’s got issues. I think she buys all these cheap things because she needs something to talk about and they are cheap enough that she can fill a few stories reviewing them without wasting too much money. It all boils down to the fact that she has piss poor content. That’s why we get ‘taken along’ to the tat shops and shown half the stuff there, that she has absolutely no intention of buying. Just to fill her dots up 😂
Well she doesn't show cleaning on her stories because it makes her upset. 😂

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Didn't she buy a new TV recently? Replace your carpets ffs Jessie. Priorities! How can you have the neck to show your house in disrepair and show extravagant purchases at the same time?
Yep, the telly that she bought without Bossman knowing 🙄 they are fucking tapped. They live in a hovel yet are buying flash cars and tellys. Make it make sense!
How she can show people the absolute state of her house and furniture astounds me. I would be so ashamed. I definitely wouldn’t be spunking my money away while I lived like they do. Imagine getting up to this kitchen every morning 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Bubduh

Looks like UKIP had their lunch at a Indian restaurant to look "diverse" 🤣🤣 havnt seen that many middle age white men in one place at the same time before 🤣🤣

• Haha

Laurst

VIP Member
I’m in bed with suspected rona and that’s just given me the biggest coughing fit ma lovelie😂😂

Excellent spot!!
Car over the road never moved either 🙈
Imagine being so sad and desperate to do that? We shall await tomorrows car talkie 😂
Why would she be so busy busy through the day? The restaurants put on party nights every week, I think they know what they’re doing by now. They can only have a limited number of people in so why does she make a big fuss that it’s gonna be so busy?
Or she just hasn't changed her clothes or washed again. She is grim after all.

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I can only assume by the radio silence that poor Lucy hasn’t been able to act as well as Grim can when it comes to ‘luurving it’ and todays glamvent item has been as equally disappointing as all the others so far. You could read her face like a book yesterday with that lipstick and face brush! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
She's a total mess, just completely rambling and chatting shit. Nothing she says even makes any sense. Why even bother uploading mindless uninteresting stories like that? If you are that desperate for content Jesse he's a massive story idea for you.............clean the fucking house. I mean, that's what your account name is supposed to represent isn't it? Everyone would love to see you actually clean your scruffy mucky gaff. Your huns as well as us here.

Last edited:

Runforestrun

VIP Member
And if they’re taking food and snacks and whatnot then surely they are just visiting, not carrying out ‘landlord duties’?? She is so far up her own ring it’s unbelievable. She will say anything to try and make herself sound successful and a #bosslady

Todays shitvent Item was a tiny bottle of pixi glow tonic.

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Look Grim, that’s the parents choice to raise their kids like that, whether you agree with it or not, so stop fucking blasting them to all your Hun followers who don’t even know them!
why did your husband spend £30 on doughnuts knowing his brother and wifedon’t allow their kids to have sugar? Also, how is it a waste, surely you’d just bring them home and eat them?
at this point I don’t think she knows what’s real and what’s lies, the lines have been blurred by her so much I think she even believes her lies now.
And you can totally tell someone other than Mr Isa came in at the end of that last story by how she stopped abruptly.
Honestly, with all that Hinch has done I don’t get half as riled up as I go with Grim, she fucking infuriates me 🤬

Last edited: