Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Sheets are bogging 🤢 why is she obsessed with dupes?! Why does everything have to be a dupe for something? Surely as a boss lady you could just afford to go buy the real thing?

Reactions: 16
Her poor innocent kid! Asleep in bed and she is giving him the V!!! Does anyone know what school these poor kids go to? I bet the Head Teacher would not be too impressed with her actions. This has made me really sad.
Why does she this this is ok behaviour?

• Angry

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Anyone else think these huns are in some kind of group to send each other gifts and promote each other?
It wasn't that long ago she was sending converse and other crap to random people she didn't know. Something doesn't add up
Yes! It’s like some kind of weird pyramid scheme.

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
"kill me KNOW!!" 😂 Never actually seen her do any cleaning have we and her carpets are absolutely disgusting. Let's see you clean those trainers then glam fairy CLEANS!! The clue's in the word.

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I just noticed then vacuuming hasn’t been done too 😂

She’s mad because she has to visit her brother in law and her husband spent £30 on doughnuts they wouldn’t eat because they don’t really eat sugar. So she apparently went on a rage spend with her husbands credit card.
Surely a boss lady with so much responsibility has her own money to spend?

Cracking shot of the finger there 😂 I also noticed that was in full force yesterday
Surely she could have used her fabulous sebo vacuum??
She really is a scruffy mare.
I always think her house looks like it’s freezing cold.
Why would she put a 4 year old boy in white or baby blue leggings? 🙈

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Drop the act. Your mam isn't at yours.
Just seen this. That’s in direct response to tattle saying her kids are at home alone. Where the hell is your mother gonna sleep Grim?? There’s no where for her! Stop lying, we all know she’s not there, she’s never there!
Also, it’s pitch black, what the hell is the point in recording in your car whilst driving? To say what? Chat utter crap? Just drive safely and record when you get home you absolute moron 🤬

Attachments

Nigelsback

I bet she makes out boss man returns with a expensive gift. For example a handbag that’s she’s really just picked up fake from the market

• Haha

PennyPop

Chatty Member
Driving while recording again!! Anyone who films themselves while driving needs to take a long, hard look at themselves. It's like she's trying to prove she can do it, I don't understand why - no one is impressed by such irresponsible behaviour.

• Angry

Nursty

VIP Member
Ahaha that Lucy can't even be bothered at this point can she?
And to think, that shite was "too good" for charity. Weren't we threatened.. I mean promised, that she'd do more glamvents aswell?! 🤢

• Haha

NotAHun

Why is it that whenever they go out anywhere to eat either on “date night” or as a family, it always looks like they have gone to one of their own restaurants?!

Misssj80

VIP Member
My god, I thought she was sad before but now knowing she pre recorded today's talking stories yesterday and is pretending it's today, gosh what a saddo!

• Haha

Homebird44

VIP Member
This is it. She made such a big deal about it, it’s worth £295!! There’s a device!! Yeah, a face brush from aldi 🙄
If she’d just said she’d put together some bits she had spare and was never going to use no one would have said anything. But come on Grim, the only decent things so far have been the pixi glow tonic and that was £6! The iconic spray from the first day I suppose you could say is ‘decent’, even though it’s rubbish stuff. But the rest has been home bargains crap and out of date palettes. Even the Hun couldn’t muster up a smile yesterday and today! 😂
That Lucy is another one that needs a good scrub and hair wash. Anything in there would be wasted on her. Id have a tiny bit more respect for grim if she'd donated it to a women's refuge or the local hospital. That doesn't increase your followers though does it. Maybe I'm just a snob but I've never considered an Aldi doop and Home bargains to be glam.

Misssj80

VIP Member
What's Jessie going to do now Mrs Hinch has a new house? She will have to redecorate her bedroom to match Mrs Hinch's new bedroom 🤣🤣

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Back in Bossmans car again today. You don’t think the first couple of days were pre records and he’s actually taken the range to the airport?? Be interesting to see if she’s back in it at all then week or so.
You’d think being the cleaning guru that she claims to be she’d know the washing pods go at the back of the drum BEFORE you put the washing in! 😂

Tonight is the big night at restaurant number 4, where she usually hangs out. Cher and Freddie, who were on at Makdads gaff last night are on tonight. Wonder if she’ll be there filming and dancing?? Maybe she’ll tell us later about going to pick up her mother/babysitter!

Attachments

• Haha

Chop chop

I'm sorry but I had to exit out of her stories, sick to the back teeth of her saying she is so so busy, yet does absolutely nothing! I do more in my morning than she does all day. She is just a joke now. God I think we all actually have much busier life's than her!

Justi

Dinner with her “friends” ……. “So much fun”…… none of it filmed and posted? 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
It seems to me that she doesnt do much at the restaurant (despite her constant claims) so I don't know how it warrants her leaving her three children at home? All these errands that she has to run daily, if you were the successful boss lady you claim to be would you not employ people to do that for you?