Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Her kids are 13, 10 and 4. Her eldest shares her birthday so will be 14 soon, still not old enough.

That will teach me not to refresh!
Lol, yeah 14 in feb. Still not old enough for as many times as they leave them and for as long as it is, especially with a 4 year old who is known to be a ‘handful’. Poor kids. Dragged up and neglected by this witch just so she can pretend to be a big shot boss lady. 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

cpt

That walkie talkie video is as cringe and fake as the time she was pretending to talk to customers to tell them they had no tables and the time she filmed herself pretending talking to her husband when she was getting ready combined. Made my toenails curl more than Mr Isas 🤢
[/QUOTE]
hahahaha “my toenails curl more than mr isas” howling 🤣🤣

I hope boss man is balls deep in someone on holiday 🤭😆

• Haha

pinkgin147

Haha never had a landlord bring me snacks and gifts.
Tenancy agreement or it hasn’t happened 😂

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Been so busy the window vac is still on charge in the same place it was on Friday! Scruffy cow.

Boss Man is living his best life in Times Square and Grim Fanny is visiting 2 aldis in one day 😂😂😂
Glam squad 😂😂 with that clatty old lady carpet and pine 80’s tv unit in the background 😂

• Haha

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
I'm sure she's already got boxes of face stuff. Everytime she goes into her cheapo shops she comes home with a new tube of something. She's obsessed with spending. I'd hate to add up what's she's spent on tat over the past year, they'd have replaced a carpet at least.
I would say they could have had the house decorated from top to bottom with what she's spent. It's disgusting what she spends, especially for those poor boys. They miss out on so much in life because of their selfish mother

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Back in the day when kids didn’t really have tv (yes I’m that old, lol, kids programmes weren’t on during the day) we used to play and make believe and it was great fun, escapism and you got to imagine living a life that wasn’t yours. This is perfectly normal and great for kids, watching Jessie on insta is like watching an adult do this, she’s just playing make believe and Let’s Pretend for her followers, she even plays dress up with the clothes she constantly buys and returns.

Shes a psychologists dream!

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy. Yes Jessie. You are busy. 24/7 busy.
Busy doing fuck all.

• Haha

F the dust.

VIP Member
I'm this close !----! To muting her stories. Burdy, guud, happy ( pause to think)....day. mooching in shops, it's literally ground hog. Poor kid's never seen a mother so glad to not be with her children. Her handle is blatantly a lie...cleans? Glam?🤣 OK hun ok🤥

• Haha

PennyPop

Chatty Member
Do we think she’s gonna go the whole 2 weeks and not even mention where Bossman is? If she starts talking about him as if he’s at home I’ll die. Bet she was raging we found out 😂
I won't be surprised if she talks about him as if he's at home, it's exactly what I would expect of her!

Even if she did go to the restaurants and work, what would she do?! I can't see her taking orders or pouring drinks. Perhaps she just swans around telling customers she's doing boss lady shit!

Also, those boots are ugly - there's a reason they were reduced babes!

Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! I am cringing SO HARD at her blatant bragging!!! 😬😬

What's that? Oh I know, my socks are just so whacky today. Also, LOOK AT MY ALEXANDER MCQUEEN TRAINERS.

Last edited:
  • Haha

F the dust.

VIP Member
Maybe if she ate less macdonalds and fast food and made a fucking sandwich she could have a new carpet? Or wallpaper?!🤭

• Haha

pinkgin147

Instead of going to Tesco to look at hinch tat, why not run the vacuum around? She infuriates me 😡
She’s so full of lies and has nothing better to do than look around the shops. She’s not busy, she’s avoiding real life by shopping for validation from huns.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Asian Rex ma luvlee
I’m in bed with suspected rona and that’s just given me the biggest coughing fit ma lovelie😂😂

If you look at her talking in the car videos from both today and yesterday she has filmed them at the same time. Same clothes even tho she’s trying to hide her hoodie in the ‘Friday’ video, parked in the exact same spot if you look at the car in the background and also her hair has the same piece sticking out on the right hand side of her head as ‘yesterday’.

So now she’s having to pre record her daily chats to avoid Bossman hearing 😄
Excellent spot!!
Car over the road never moved either 🙈
Imagine being so sad and desperate to do that? We shall await tomorrows car talkie 😂
Why would she be so busy busy through the day? The restaurants put on party nights every week, I think they know what they’re doing by now. They can only have a limited number of people in so why does she make a big fuss that it’s gonna be so busy?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow