Glam_fairy_cleans #8 Isn’t glam, never cleans, greasy hair and fake McQueens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread lads!
Inspired thread title by @OkTinkerbell

Quick recap-
Bossman has jetted off to the USofA to visit relatives in NYC, he seems to be living his best life.
This has meant that Grim Fanny has stepped up being a boss lady even more than usual. She’s very very busy doing ‘work stuff and errands’ every day. A much so that she’s even cried this week. She’s till had time to go to several shops, often all in one day and buy more and more crap.

She also inadvertently proved that she is leaving her eldest boy to babysit the middle boy and feral Mr lsa while she plays being a boss lady at work.

‘Glamvent’ is proving to be exceptionally disappointing, with the ‘lucky winner’ Lucy even failing to muster up much enthusiasm for her daily treats of tat. When it’s not B&M tat it’s out of date, years old make up!

Grim has shown off two pairs of trainers this week, cleverly pretending she was showing us her socks the day she wore her *obvious* fake McQueens.

Tattle has many, many receipts of her vileness now.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My first ever thread title - woohoo - thank you trolls 👑😘

Come on Lucy - only 10 days of the Grimvent to go then you can lash the lot in the bin where it belongs!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve been so busy I almost didn’t make it into the new thread but I’ve left my teenager looking after my other kids so here I am. Baggsy the old lady stiff backed arm chair 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My first ever thread title - woohoo - thank you trolls 👑😘

Come on Lucy - only 10 days of the Grimvent to go then you can lash the lot in the bin where it belongs!
No, it’s worse, it’s goes on to the 3rd feb! Lucy will have to dig deep. After everything she’s open so far she says ‘so yeah’ 😂
It’s the most unenthusiastic surprise present opening I’ve ever witnessed 😂
A bleeping primark highlighter though 😱😂

ETA - grim claimed it took her ages to sort out all the stuff, when in reality she’s put duck all thought into it. So far there’s been 2 fixing sprays, 2 or 3 highlighters and a load of left over cheapies from B&M. Nothing that would make a set, or things that would even go together. Just a random assortment of rubbish.

• Haha
No, it’s worse, it’s goes on to the 3rd feb! Lucy will have to dig deep. After everything she’s open so far she says ‘so yeah’ 😂
It’s the most unenthusiastic surprise present opening I’ve ever witnessed 😂
A bleeping primark highlighter though 😱😂

ETA - grim claimed it took her ages to sort out all the stuff, when in reality she’s put duck all thought into it. So far there’s been 2 fixing sprays, 2 or 3 highlighters and a load of left over cheapies from B&M. Nothing that would make a set, or things that would even go together. Just a random assortment of rubbish.
bleeping hell I almost feel sorry for poor Lucy.

Everyone that didn’t win is thanking their lucky stars they dodged a bullet there 😅.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nah, duck off, she made out that it was a mega mega important lunch meeting yesterday. It was a group of old fellas having their lunch! 😂😂😂😂😂
That guy bottom left looks like he's a tattler who has seen through all grims tit 😂

• Haha
So the important meeting was an old codgers lunch Hahahhaha she tit she is full of is unbelievable 😂

She really did love the branding on that velvetiser, wowww it’s not even a juke!!! Label twit, shows off a posh label but her house looks like that. It’s all for surface show!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just seen this on tiktok and thought of Grim straight away 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry, post was in last thread...to the person who was approached about giving loops, do these people decide to be extravagant in what they are gifting then to be more noticed, or is the receiver (grim in this instance) suggesting/requesting certain items? Basically is the gifter typically a fool for sending expensive gifts desperate to be noticed, or are some of the receivers out there taking the piss out of the desperate and naive? And now she's received a relatively expensive gift (expensive for someone you don't know anyway) will grim be expected to send a gift to someone else now to a similar value or will she get away with a crappy primark kid's bowl?

Reactions: 11
Grim was part of a group (I think saira?) made. They all met one day per week to discuss boosting their engagement. The gifts must be to do with that

Reactions: 9
Sorry, post was in last thread...to the person who was approached about giving loops, do these people decide to be extravagant in what they are gifting then to be more noticed, or is the receiver (grim in this instance) suggesting/requesting certain items? Basically is the gifter typically a fool for sending expensive gifts desperate to be noticed, or are some of the receivers out there taking the piss out of the desperate and naive? And now she's received a relatively expensive gift (expensive for someone you don't know anyway) will grim be expected to send a gift to someone else now to a similar value or will she get away with a crappy primark kid's bowl?
There'll be a budget set which they've probably all agreed on but you're always gonna get a show off who'll go over that to give bigger and better things, which is what I suspect happened to grim. The lady who sent her it has probably had a lot of clicks to her profile wanting to know who she is and why she can gift grim something so expensive, she may have gained some followers but it still all seems a madness to me.

Nah, duck off, she made out that it was a mega mega important lunch meeting yesterday. It was a group of old fellas having their lunch! 😂😂😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣 pleeeeeease!!! She was nervous about a large party for lunch?! It's literally her job - apparently!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Could it be that they buy the gifts themselves? and then just tag someone? She only said thank you once as if she forgot it was meant to be gifted. That way if there was something like a £100 Velvitiser then it doesn’t look unrelatable that they bought it themselves, they can also pass it off to husbands etc as ‘a gift’ I just think it is strange that the gifts are expensive items that the recipient has always wanted. I have never heard her mention a Velvetiser before, so how did the person manage to choose it?

Could it be that they buy the gifts themselves? and then just tag someone? She only said thank you once as if she forgot it was meant to be gifted. That way if there was something like a £100 Velvitiser then it doesn’t look unrelatable that they bought it themselves, they can also pass it off to husbands etc as ‘a gift’ I just think it is strange that the gifts are expensive items that the recipient has always wanted. I have never heard her mention a Velvetiser before, so how did the person manage to choose it?
It’s really odd isn’t it? I saw a few had clubbed together to buy someone a Pandora bracelet for their birthday?
But I suppose Grim bought that random Hun those converse that were £70 and we were all confused about why. That could have been part of this whole ‘ring’?
I don’t know what the woman who ‘gifted’ her the velvetiser would get out of it though? Her account seems to be good based so what would more followers gain her?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.