Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubduh

I bet her inlaws own their own house and it's lovely and she's just jealous so is making up crap about them. She seems that kind of person

Reactions: 7

pinkgin147

Doubtful. I would also be fuming if someone filmed me without permission. I run a mile when someone films.

i don’t recall seeing the “glamvent”.

Sambuj

Chatty Member
Wow, a tissue mask!! It’s just a box of rubbish from her home bargains shops isn’t it?
She’s really amping up the ‘lovely, kind Jessie’ narrative now isn’t she? New fugly shoes for one Hun, box of cleaning stuff for another Hun. She wants to concentrate less of people she’s never even met and more on her own kids!
We will never see that last bedroom because she read on here how disgusted we were with how she did her eldest sons room for a teenage boy. She’ll have done the 2 boys room in the exact same Hinch grey crushed velvet tat style so won’t want to show it.
Not forgetting the ‘party shed’ 🤣

• Haha

Notatall

Yeah that’s definitely Bossmans brother isn’t it? Such a strong family resemblance.
I really don't think they have moved into their old flat. I remember when she would story from there before and I really don't think that flat was bought. And if it was then it didn't belong to them. Your nearest and dearest wouldn't congratulate you on becoming homeowners if you already were. And if she was so desperate for a garden why did it take 13 years to to get one? I'm waiting for the day for her inlaws to come over and confirm what is said here.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Absolutely spot on! Only one of her ‘huns’ would story it daily. Although I’m curious to see what ‘gadget’ she’s included 😂
I can’t wait to see how much shite she’s packed up. Any named stuff will probably be eBay china specials anyway and burn the Huns face off 😂😂😂

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
That dressing gown give me full on musty moth ball vibes 🤢 I'm willing to bet its never been washed because she probably believes little old Soph hand stitched it

• Haha

Eeyore147

VIP Member
The hauls definitely get returned. She’s always in the same drab clothes. It’s a shame as when she makes an effort - for the awards night etc - she’s actually really pretty. Just no need for the nasty persona.

Tamij

VIP Member
Wouldn’t mind betting the flat is over one of the restaurants. Belongs to the family.