Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notatallthere

I bet you anything it will be an insta hun who wins the giveaway I wonder did saira ever anything I sure hope she’s doing better covid sucks guys my joints ache all over now please stay safe everyone next time I see Afsana go in to a shop and start touching everything I’m making sure to ring the branch and have her barred pls someone keep me informed on who wins since I’m still blocked she probably wished covid on me to

Reactions: 7

notatallthere

Phew thank goodness for that! I can get on with my day now I’ve finally seen her manky coffee cup pic 🤮

Morning Afsana, happy Thursday! 👋🏻
Looool hang on Muslims don’t celebrate Christmas I’m really sorry but your not English afsana so go jog on and do what your other insta huns do fake it till you make it 🤣

Runforestrun

VIP Member
She been pinching a dish out of each delivery?
It’ll all be stone cold by the time she’s driven round them all and then gone home. Or, in the real world where she picked it all up from the one nearest her house and took it right home it’ll be fine 😂

cpt

Had a look through her grid again and remembered this. Now before the pre-recorded good morning car talkies THIS was probably her most embarrassing post. The blurred out section is money off vouchers and the ‘magazine’ is one of those free ones that get distributed around. And she put her mug over Makdad to block him out the photo! Hilarious 🤣
Omg 😆 Jesus, she’s cringe x100 🙈

• Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
What an absolute fucking tool. The snide laugh she makes before she comes out with a "message" asking if her husband's left her. 😒 Definitely been reading on here, so will have done that for our benefit. But sadly those that genuinely follow her will now be sending messages of concern and basically sending her sympathy. What a nasty fucker she really is. First we had the uncertain miscarriage story which enabled her to receive messages blowing smoke up her arse. And now this.
For god's sake just fucking tell your followers he's in America visiting relatives. It ain't that hard you fuckwit. Oh I forgot, you are one of Tattles biggest fans aren't ya Afsana so that's what it's really all about.
She’ll say where he was once he’s back, she’ll say she didn’t mention it while he was away because she was scared to tell everyone that she and the kids were alone in the house or some such nonsense. And yes, she’ll definitely show a load of expensive stuff that he “bought” for her - which she’ll then take back to wherever she actually bought it from & we’ll never see any of it again.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Still never managed to hoover her carpet 🙈

Absolutely no offence at all. To be a fly on the wall when she's with her in laws, bet she's as nice as pie.
I realise I wrote ‘style’ when in actual fact it’s her whole personality that’s changed isn’t it?
I mean,we only have her word that her in laws are awful to her, they may be absolutely fine. But if lots of people don’t like you, at some point you’ve got to wonder if it’s maybe you!! But she blames everyone else.

Attachments

Notatall

I see a pattern here. If you look at the lady who won the glamvent and the girl she bought the converse for they both talk the same. Or is it just me? They both have the same tones when they are talking.

PennyPop

Chatty Member
I was watching her mental health highlights earlier - the baby was asleep on me and I couldn't reach the TV remote! Anyway, she was wanging on about a girl who was practically family becoming a real friend and Jessie being able to really open up to her, until 14th April 2014 (very specific!) when said person told the family everything she'd said about them. She subsequently had to see this girl all the time. I'm wondering if this could be betrayal girl?

Sambuj

Chatty Member
I'm far south too and have never heard it either. It's brilliant though and I'm going to use it from now on!!
Me too!!! 🤣🤣

Oh, do you not hate Mr Isa this afternoon then Grim? I’m sure she was doing more fake talking then 😂
Also, yes, he’s going to school in September, take the bloody dummy off him!
She’s a bloody nut job 🤣🤣
She will be getting a nomination for the Oscar’s this year for her acting 🤣

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
That is one nasty bitch. Her attitude is fucking vile. Absolutely no need for that this morning. I hope someone passes that on to the people that live there, think it's the husband's family isn't it? Disgusting behaviour.

Screenshot_2022-01-08-13-14-24-42_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
IMG_20220108_132320.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry