Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
I would suggest she speaks to her husband about it if she's that bothered but I reckon she's made the whole thing up as clearly nobody else is in thr car with her.
FYI if they are paying rent and you do own the flat (which I doubt), then it is their home.

Reactions: 8

Laurst

VIP Member
Why is she acting as if the parcel is lost?? It’s been the weekend and bank holidays. She only posted it on Friday the dumb woman.

What is this new whispery sickly sweet voice all about? 🤮
Hubby was defo still in earshot. I see he's taken the kids out in her car, how generous of her to let him use it.

julia3108

It's so obvious that she set it up for someone she wants to win! If it had just gone to a randomer they wouldn't have done stories of them opening everything that she could re-post. Cringe!

Notatall

The red bull...the not eating meals just picking..the fatigue..the up and down in her moods..the baby plates..snacking on single foods instead of having a variety...without the aid of a weigh loss tool I believe she would be gaining weight with what she eats and drinks. 1 she would not be able to eat them amount of (i don't want to call them halloumi sticks) so I can't imagine she eats that much and from what I have seen first hand with many people they spend a majority of time after meals bringing the contents back up because of food getting stuck. Causing vomiting so when this occurs although a patient can have a really unhealthy lifestyle this doesn't effect weight gain because they are vomiting straight after food. Infact it tends to go the other way where someone will continue to lose lots of weight even with such a high fat sugar diet. Its very sad to see ans of course this isn't confirmed with her but I believe this to be the case with Afsana.

notatallthere

Also to add if she’s noticed that she’s leaked the address road I as her would be having severe palpitations and rushing home not showing of drinks at the her husbands cough cough wink wink nudge nudge makdads restaurant !

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Has she really got that much audacity to judge what other people’s houses are like when she lives in such a horrible stare 😡😡
She’s a fucking liar. I’m sure it’s ‘betrayal boy and girl’ (brother in law and wife) who supposedly live in the flat. She reckons she still owns it and they live there. The first time she went back she went mad cos she said it was filthy etc, did fake tears and everything!!
I don’t know if they do still own it or if she’s full of shit as usual, but I know what they paid for the house they’re in now so it would have needed to be a sizeable deposit. They do not look like they have that much money spare. Especially when they scraped about doing those bedrooms themselves.

Foreverfalcons

Chatty Member
I didn’t find that? Are you sure? A few on the same street have been bought and sold on, maybe that’s why there’s no info for it?
The info is dated 2007 but definitely says it's a social housing flat. Not sure how to post it without showing the address but if you look on uksocialhousing.com website it lists it..

• Wow
Reactions: 7

StopRightThere

She’s shown the flat and outdoor/parking area in the past. It’s not above the restaurant, it’s in a building of flats. Doesn’t look that good inside or out.

I was just looking on her page to see if she’d added her move to the new house on her highlights as she included the outside of the flats in that but it’s not there. I did find that she’s daft enough to have posted a story where her full name and (old) address are showing in her highlights tho 🙄
I’ve just seen that. Google mapped it straight away. Tut tut tut. All these mistakes you’re making Jessie. Letting the world see your old address. Your new address. You keep showing them on your stories and highlights. It’s not good.

I’ve just seen a highlight where she talks about mental health and OMG a highlight where she’s cleaning the carpet 😮

Her old flat is on her Tik Tok by the way.

• Haha

NotAHun

Just want to add that her obsession with her coloured eyes that the filter gives her is so '80/90s Asian mentality.

Sambuj

Chatty Member
Merry Christmas from me too 😁 I hope your ALL having a lovely day with your loved ones (unless like me it was just a look through the window and a wave to my granddaughter on her first Christmas 😔) I have a lot to be that thankful for so I’m not being glum about it!

• Heart

Nigelsback

She needs professional help. Back to the tinky superdry jacket. Wonder if the badge fell off the Canada goose 😂

• Haha

Notatall

Coffee creamer..that's what her coffee looks like that. And something many gastric sleeve / band patients use. Of course coffee creamer is used everyday by non bariatric folk but with her obsession with mrs Hinch and the fact I've never seen her eat a healthy meal just small amounts I'm saying she's had surgery.

no flouncing

VIP Member
I think she thinks that filming shit in Home Bargains and other shops is working because she thinks she’s an INFLUENCER and it’s terribly important that she does this so that all those lovely companies she works with are happy with her content 😂😂😂😂
This. This is exactly it.