Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Just went back to look and yup!!! Deffo pre-records 🤣😭
Who the actual fuck does she think she is 🤣
Pre-recording to say she’ll take us with her if she can - get an actual life Afsana. I think we can all safely live a day and not lose any sleep at night if we don’t hear you spout the same old bullshit you spout every single fucking day 😭🤮

Also I think her coat is falling apart and that’s why she’s hugging herself in that weird way today?!
She’s hugging it closed cos the hoody has writing all over it and it’s so we don’t see it. I’m dying she is so pathetic!
Do we think the show your teeth Mr Isa was a nod to us? She should really take our advice cos his teeth are fucked with that dummy. He’s well past 4 too.

Attachments

Reactions: 8

Notatall

Might pop to tesco for hinch sale items...seen loads on the gram lately.
We know she's got in the car just to go to tesco. I'd love to see the girls group chat about her as anyone with anything about them would see her lies and the awful things she posts and think she's 100% not right in the head.

PennyPop

Chatty Member
Why is she acting like she works at a coalface? Or like hard manual work? If (and it’s a big if) she is going to the restaurant she’s only working at the bar or whatever, overseeing things as a boss lady surely? She’s not doing the cooking, or running about waiting on so why is she making out it such hard work? I get being on your own with 3 kids is hard, especially given that one of them is absolutely feral but she isn’t half making a mountain of of this isn’t she?
Swanning about convincing customers you own the place is clearly exhausting...

no flouncing

VIP Member
Thank you my sister had it but she didn’t no didn’t do a test and now I have it sore throat so far and headache
Hope you’re feeling better soon ❤

She’s been very quiet recently….. Mr Bossman must have taken some time off work over Christmas so she can’t do talking stories!

Bubduh

I have too much to say that I can't even remember it all 🤣 She just keeps on giving doesn't she....

• Haha

PennyPop

Chatty Member
Oh my god that Mac fix plus is either a fake or fucking years old. It looked yellowy in that bottle. It is supposed to be clear in a frosted container. I would snap a pic of mine (I use it almost daily) but I’m nearly out, to show the difference in colour.
That Lucy makes my ears bleed. She looks rough as fuck. Doesn’t look the type to ever even put mascara on, let alone need a box of “glamvent” makeup. Why isn’t she even embarrassed to have sent all this crap to her hun? Although it has been very entertaining, but I have to watch on mute as her voices goes right through me 😖
I do HATE to defend her but in fairness the coconut scented one is a yellow colour. But it's still probably old!
Still can't see this box adding up to over £200!

CrapEars

VIP Member
I can’t watch her with the sound on so may have missed it but why was she so raging that she had to buy unnecessary duvet covers and a plastic dress? Was it because of the terrible behaviour of her subletters? I’d imagine their home is a lot cleaner and tidier than hers. Maybe cleaning makes them sad too?
Anyway, what made her so mad she had to buy a load of tat?

pinkgin147

you’re right, she showed herself cleaning when they got the keys so the skirting board dirt has developed and hasn’t been cleaned 🤮

NotAHun

Just watched that clean with Lucy stories and she’s basically a carbon copy of Grim. What a mess.
Thank you for taking one for the team and watching her stories. I want to know but just don't think I could handle it right now.

Real bossbabes/instagram influencers like Molly-Mae are being called out on the language and messages they are giving on social media and facing the consequences and Afsana thinks she can get away with the stuff she pulls on her kids.

why does she always sound so AGGRESSIVE on her stories! and why is she watching daytime TV when she's such an uber-busy boss lady 🤔
She works the night shift

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Putting her food on a kids plate is just another way of showing just how barmy she is.
She’s just so wacky isn’t she - before you know it she’ll be mixing a batch of non alcoholic fruit cocktails before 11am for her and her ‘psycho’ mates 🤣

Cos it’s from her best bubs Stacey Solomon’s range from primark so she bought two for herself! She’s mental
She must have returned one of them, I wouldn’t t believe she kept both until I see a picture of both of them being used.

Come on Afsana, I want to see you in the M&S shacket you bought too.

• Haha

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
View attachment 967850

Maybe I have gone to far but I for one don’t give a shit if I have broken any rules. I wouldn’t be able to rest if I didn’t report it
Well done. I hope they take this seriously and properly investigate.
What time do we reckon tomorrow she will come on saying she feels really anxious and doesn't know why?!

no flouncing

VIP Member
I wonder if she was so quiet last night because she went to the restaurant but didn’t want us speculating that she’d left the kids home alone again. She’s usually there on a Tuesday right?

Looks like she had her makeup done in those weird upclose stories and then posted at 3am she ‘couldn’t sleep’. They usually get home late and then she stays up eating/watching tv so makes sense she would be heading to bed at that time.