Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
How long ago was she a 20? Her eating habits are certainly odd
This was at the Ava May Aromas party, I wasn’t following her then, but I’m sure someone who was said she offered to cater the party just so she could go! She doesn’t look a size 20 to me. Said she was 14 stone and went down to 10.

Hang on a minute, she has people messaging her telling her she’s “skeletal”, remember?! 🤔🤥😂
I forgot all about that! To stop losing weight as she was positively skeletal! 😂

I will say she looks like a much nicer person in her older pics. She wore a scarf more often and did t seem as far up her own arse. It’s a tragedy that some women let a bit of attention turn them into twats isn’t it?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8

notatallthere

My neighbours are Muslim, and they send cards and have decorations. It's not the full shebang, but they definitely do it.
Yeh some down our road do it but what I hate about jessie afsana is the way she occasionally wears the hijab but she’s so mean to people and her kids in Islam you wear the hijab with respect for god snd she’s just giving other bad Muslims a bad name

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
What an absolute fucking tool. The snide laugh she makes before she comes out with a "message" asking if her husband's left her. 😒 Definitely been reading on here, so will have done that for our benefit. But sadly those that genuinely follow her will now be sending messages of concern and basically sending her sympathy. What a nasty fucker she really is. First we had the uncertain miscarriage story which enabled her to receive messages blowing smoke up her arse. And now this.
For god's sake just fucking tell your followers he's in America visiting relatives. It ain't that hard you fuckwit. Oh I forgot, you are one of Tattles biggest fans aren't ya Afsana so that's what it's really all about.
I don't get why she's so aggressive?

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I had a look at the account that sent her the velvetiser, it looks like grim hasn’t followed her that long. She had a baby last summer and there was no congrats message from her. Something doesn’t add up 🤔

Eeyore147

VIP Member
She’s basically just admitted what we thought about a fellow Hun winning it, that she will open one thing each day and post to the gram and then grim will reshare it. She would know that a normal non Hun would just open them all at once and probably not post it, so it wouldn’t have got her the clout she’s desperate for.
Absolutely spot on! Only one of her ‘huns’ would story it daily. Although I’m curious to see what ‘gadget’ she’s included 😂

no flouncing

VIP Member
Wouldn’t mind betting the flat is over one of the restaurants. Belongs to the family.
She’s shown the flat and outdoor/parking area in the past. It’s not above the restaurant, it’s in a building of flats. Doesn’t look that good inside or out.

I was just looking on her page to see if she’d added her move to the new house on her highlights as she included the outside of the flats in that but it’s not there. I did find that she’s daft enough to have posted a story where her full name and (old) address are showing in her highlights tho 🙄

• Haha

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
The only one she has worn! The other two from primark and the expensive one she absolutely had to have from M&S all went back!
Yep that’s the only one I’ve ever seen her wear, the others definitely got returned.

Going out for another drive to nowhere today. The poor kids must be bored to tears. Still, after they’ve spent all their money on the car and can’t afford to do anything child friendly I guess they have to get as much use of it as they can.

notatallthere

Is everyone ok?? Does everyone know what day it is without Grims morning mug story?? Calm down everyone, it’s THURSDAY.
She can’t be messing with us like this ffs, where’s she at?
She’s probably wondering what lies to make next and not tripping up on the backlash

Runforestrun

VIP Member
What’s her stories saying I think she’s not all there I actually think she suffers with personality disorder so has she said people r bullying isa lol

Hi Jessie or saira 🤣
Nah, just the new member saying we are bullying because someone mentioned his claw toenails 🤮

Babybail93

VIP Member
She’s a fucking liar. I’m sure it’s ‘betrayal boy and girl’ (brother in law and wife) who supposedly live in the flat. She reckons she still owns it and they live there. The first time she went back she went mad cos she said it was filthy etc, did fake tears and everything!!
I don’t know if they do still own it or if she’s full of shit as usual, but I know what they paid for the house they’re in now so it would have needed to be a sizeable deposit. They do not look like they have that much money spare. Especially when they scraped about doing those bedrooms themselves.
I reckon she is sub letting it to them. It’s probably a council flat.