Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
We all knew Lucy wasn’t getting the grim advent shit just admit grim fanny you haven’t posted it lies lies lies just keep rolling from your mouth
Grim will be doing a story shortly frothing that Royal Mail have lost her £295 value glamvent giveaway. I’ll give her her dues mind, she’s laid the groundwork immaculately, posting something so she had a record to show the Gram but probably not the glamvent box😂 or she’s posted it back to herself and it’s all back in her plastic boxes!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

pinkgin147

Her left index. Almost severed it cutting a bag of frozen chips open. Fainted twice! Bloodbath in the kitchen. 4 hour A&E wait. Made huge fuss about it and lo and
The way she keeps mentioning following the rules etc I think is a ploy. I think when it comes to the draw being made she will say there’s been a hack or scam happened so she will have to close the comp without drawing it. Then it’ll just die a death and she won’t mention it again. Unless one of the Huns wins it whoever does isn’t likely to go into raptures about a box of old make up are they? Unless she really has put some decent, new stuff in it she won’t want to risk whoever wins it not blowing smoke up her arse on Instagram will she?
Its for validation - the big brands have scam accounts happen to them so if it happens to little old Afsana then she must mean big business 🙄

pinkgin147

Lmao just did a little 2 second Google search and that was an internal door she was pretending to lock for the night. In her video she locks the door but then has to walk to end of unit to get on to the street.
In the image of the front of the shop, the door ends level with the windows, straight on to the street. This picture was uploaded by the restaurant just 6 months ago so I highly doubt the layout had changed.
View attachment 1004806
Good spot haha. Genuinely don’t understand her weird stories.

plonkington

VIP Member
She's been up since 6am the poor love - why is she being so dramatic about it?! Most people are up at 6am for work or with their kids (5am in some cases! 🙋‍♀️😭). And most people manage to survive the day without going back to bed after the school run or having a "disco nap" in the afternoon 🙄
I was just coming to say this! 99% of people with children will be up before the sun and still manage a full days work and housework. I understand this is a concept that grim will never know though!

Sambuj

Chatty Member
When do we think grim will be running to the doggy adoption centre?
Oh god can you actually imagine 🤣🤣 Her house would be an even worse state! Let’s hope she never gets any pet for the sake of the animals well being!

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Looool hang on Muslims don’t celebrate Christmas I’m really sorry but your not English afsana so go jog on and do what your other insta huns do fake it till you make it 🤣
My neighbours are Muslim, and they send cards and have decorations. It's not the full shebang, but they definitely do it.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Grim Fanny being filmed, filming the entertainment. This is on the restaurant fb page. Now if there’s already someone there filming, why the fuck does she need to be there filming too?? Anything to get away from her kids for yet another night, while they’re left on their own eh?
that Elton is quite possibly the worst one they’ve had on in all the tribute nights, he’s shocking 🙈

MAKDAD IS THERE!!
That’s who else is filming. She’s an ignorant bitch cos she walked right past him twice while he was recording!

Attachments

Last edited:

Notatall

I don't know what's more filthy...her attitude..the house...her style or them sunglasses. Who the hell does she think she is eating like that. Shes such a mess for continuing to eat like that on her stories. She makes me feel so sick. I've never seen her so happy..and its because her husband is in America seeing his parents. I hope his mom who seems to be active on fb sees all this and has been alerted to here. Let's just hope in 2 weeks she can convince her son that he deserves so much better than the woman he calls his wife.

Homebird44

VIP Member
She gives no shits about those boys. Do any of the restaurants have insta accounts? I'm not on Facebook.

pinkgin147

Even if it is for the gram, doing the stuff she does for attention is pretty unhinged isn’t it. It’s not normal in the slightest.
Shes a fantasist.

Misssj80

VIP Member
She will be begging her mum to babysit now once she has read here or all of a sudden she isn't needed at the restaurant anymore

no flouncing

VIP Member
The way she congratulated ‘Soph’ in her stories…..as if ‘Soph’ is going to be watching her insta stories 🙄😂

• Haha