Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
An inspired thread title by the talented @Tamij

The threads are going a lot quicker now, we’ve got quite a few newbies on the threads.

Quick recap-

Glam/Grim/Jessie/Afsana suffered a fauxcarrige on the exact same day as Jessie J. She posted Jessie Js post with the tiniest of text saying ‘2 Jessie’s in one day’. Obviously everyone assumed this meant she had also suffered a miscarriage, which she neither confirmed nor denied, but hinted heavily at. The next day she posted a very sad, woe is me post to garner sympathy from the Huns. Then miraculously the next day she was back in primark exclaiming the price of a cheapy pair of boots! Who knew a major emotional and physical trauma could be wiped out with a trip to primark!

She reposted several Hun messages telling her she was the bravest, and most kind and inspirational boss lady. The Huns are idiots.

Grim managed to rally herself and advertised some goods she got off Beldray, but told her 20k followers that Addis had sent her the lovely wash basket that she opens with her foot ‘imagining it’s someone’s face’.

She bought a new dressing gown!

As the week wore on we were treated to another Oscar winning performance of ‘rage’ at Bossman who told her she MUST stay in the next day to take a delivery. Lo, the next day arrived and Tattle had already ruined her ‘surprise’ of a 2 year old Range Rover! We again got a glimpse of her acting chops. Move over Meryl Streep!

The 3rd bedroom in her 3 bedroom house, that she refers to as her ‘middle sons room’ STILL hasn’t been finished, this is despite the fact that her brother has made custom built wardrobes AND she’s been to buy wardrobes from IKEA!

I’m sure there’s plenty I’ve missed so feel free to add to the recap!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

PennyPop

Chatty Member
I am deceased. As if anyone would believe you were trying to decide between an LV or PRIMARK handbag!! 😂😂

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Anyone else think the Canada goose coat is a "dupe"..? They cost nearly £1k and I don't understand why she / him / anyone in their right mind would spend that on a coat when a) she has so many, b) she has manky carpet still.
Oh absolutely. She’d already got the MK mens coat from TK Maxx and then this one turned up with no big fanfare. Just a sly mention when she was looking at the coats in Tesco that she’d got one that was ‘Uber expensive’ 🙄
It’ll either be a doop or off the back of a lorry. Remember for months she wore that chavtasic superdry coat or that manky khaki number. They are not people with massive disposable income, because you wouldn’t live in a hovel like that if you did.

pinkgin147

That outfit was stunning. It’s such a shame she seems to hate her culture and is desperate to be fully western. You can see the change on her grid as she got more and more followers and fell further into the instahun lifestyle. I would love to see her clothes and jewellery and such. She should re-embrace her real self.

What the actual fuck are those monstrosities?? 🤮
Fucking burnt is what they are! On a baby plate, seriously 😐
Have a word with yourself that’s not normal. It’s no different to me cutting a jam sandwich into four and eating it from a teletubbies plate. Ludicrous!

• Haha

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
So much to say.

She literally says the same thing every day. She's waited for hubby to depart HIS car before she started talkies with those absolutely HIDEOUS sunglasses on. Who told her they looked good?

She's bought someone she doesn't know Converse? Again, hideous.

You'd think she would save the money she spends on strangers and shit and actually wash her hair and sort her house out. Honestly unbelievable.

• Haha

PennyPop

Chatty Member
View attachment 997406

She's trolling Tattle. Sad bitch.
Who buys fake shoes, tries to pass them off as real to her huns and doesn't renovate the house 1st, Ewww.
On a side note.
Is that Lucy lass on Helium. Her voice goes really high at times, It's a wonder the neighbourhood dogs aren't howling while she talks.
Couldn't have happened to a nicer person! 🤣
Now, Glam Fairy could Clean them up...but she won't. I mean she's faaaaaaar too busy for a start...

• Haha
Reactions: 14

StopRightThere

Isn’t the lady who won the “shitvent” the lady who tagged Jessie on her stories about the whole “detechtive” investigation? Saying “I wonder who it is and if Jessie knows them”? It just proves that the box of expired crap was totally fixed. £295 my bum. The face mask? A grubby tube of suncream? She really thinks she’s started something here 🤣 Wants to do another one.

Someone please keep a list of the stuff in the shitvent box. We can find the prices and add them up.

And no Jessie, we don’t care about your birthday. The amount of times you’ve mentioned it… it’s getting boring now. You’re such a beg.

MapleSugar

Oh my god that Mac fix plus is either a fake or fucking years old. It looked yellowy in that bottle. It is supposed to be clear in a frosted container. I would snap a pic of mine (I use it almost daily) but I’m nearly out, to show the difference in colour.
That Lucy makes my ears bleed. She looks rough as fuck. Doesn’t look the type to ever even put mascara on, let alone need a box of “glamvent” makeup. Why isn’t she even embarrassed to have sent all this crap to her hun? Although it has been very entertaining, but I have to watch on mute as her voices goes right through me 😖

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Notatall

If i had a burner phone right now this would be sent straight to her husband and posted on all restaurant pages. Shes got to be playing up to tattle...its been said before and we know she comes here all the time so why would you do something so disgusting when you've been called out for doing similar before. Poor child.

PennyPop

Chatty Member
Imagine your life being based around going to shops, buying tat and then showing that to your "followers" on that hideous carpet. I understand carpets are expensive - although they seem to have alot of disposable income according to what Grim posts - but she could whack the hoover round once the boys are at school! There's no excuse! She doesn't have a 9-5 job and those restaurants are not run by her, no chance! All the time she spends in those shops she could be doing housework that clearly needs to be done!

PennyPop

Chatty Member
Oh Lucy, "Glamvent" isn't getting much better is it! She seems as underwhelmed as everyone else!

• Haha
I've never suffered from anxiety thankfully. But if I did, I'd imagine that I wouldn't be posting my life to be judged on Social media and whatsmore, reading Tattle! Stop with the lies Afsana, stay home with your kids and stay of the gram till you have some decent content!

Surely driving in the dark while recording on your phone is illegal in some way?

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Why doesn't she do "a day in the life" or something like that, if she's such a busy "boss lady" she should have loads to share.....oh yeah - coz she's not!

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I’m sure someone on here said before that she didn’t own the flat (council/housing association). If that’s the case are they subletting it? 🤔
Or alternatively it’s been betrayal boy and girls flat all along and they were renting it from them. Either way you’re not a landlady are you Afsana 🙄

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’m dying of embarrassment! BB cream from Home Bargains that’s about £2 and today a hair brush, probably from there too. What a box of crap. Shitevent 😂
I think her face speaks volumes 😂

How is she not embarrassed having sent that box of utter shite to someone?

• Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
The “important meeting” was a “Codgers Luncheon Club”. Some old people getting together for lunch. Not entirely sure why she had to be there.

• Haha