Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Isn’t it so weird watching her sat there (back in Bossmans dressing gown, where’s your Hinch robe?),, listening to her whitter on about nothing, not even mentioning the fact that her Husband is IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY FOR 2 WHOLE WEEKS?????

I am on glue because this is surely not normal behaviour?
I don’t think we will see her actually in the restaurant thie whole time he’s away, she may say she’s going, but she won’t be without him.

GLAMVENT UPDATE!
day 11 - a shitty home bargains bath and shower gel
Day 12 - the first day we’ve seen any real joy from Lucy, a pixi blusher palette

Just to say, the pixi palette is really old because they haven’t had those book palettes for years! 😱

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Sambuj

Chatty Member
And that’s never been mentioned since the day she got the delivery driver the sack! Why does everything they do take so long? Well, apart from the concrete slab patio and pergola, they were the first jobs they did. Live in a shithole with dead person furniture and belongings but did work on their garden first. Even that didn’t get finished as she was saying they were gonna put white stones down each fence border and they only got them down 1/4 of the way! Remember she bought hundreds of solar lanterns to sit on the stones all the way down each side? She wastes so much money on shite.
I bet that garden looks like a shit tip now. All those white stones, weedy and turning green. Concrete slab will crumble in patches when some frost gets in. Fake flowers mildewy 🤣 won’t be long and it will be garden weather again and we will be in for a treat!!!

• Haha

NotAHun

How can she talk about “glam” when her hair is greasy as fuck and her house is a shit hole?!
The audacity is hilarious and blows my mind

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
It’s not even that it’s all cheap shit. It’s out of date cheap shit. Fair enough if she’d gone out and put together a hamper with new cheap shit.

The fuss she made about it being “too good to give to charity”, she’s mugged herself right off!
This is it. She made such a big deal about it, it’s worth £295!! There’s a device!! Yeah, a face brush from aldi 🙄
If she’d just said she’d put together some bits she had spare and was never going to use no one would have said anything. But come on Grim, the only decent things so far have been the pixi glow tonic and that was £6! The iconic spray from the first day I suppose you could say is ‘decent’, even though it’s rubbish stuff. But the rest has been home bargains crap and out of date palettes. Even the Hun couldn’t muster up a smile yesterday and today! 😂

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
Why does she say she is going to spend some of bossman's money when she repeatedly says it's their money like it's their restaurants as they are married. Also those car rant stories, she kept checking out the window either to see if anyone was watching or more likely to see if bossman was on his way 😂 Jessie if they live in the property it's their home whether you own it or not, which I'm highly doubting you do own that flat you moved out of

Eeyore147

VIP Member
That black hoodie 🤢🤢
Oh and is she driving the other car to keep the mileage down on the new one for the PCP 😂😂

• Haha

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Kids back to school, normal routine resumed for everyone, yet naffsana now all of a sudden has to think what day of the week it is 🥴🤷‍♀️ over Christmas when it was realistic to not have a clue what day it was, she knew straight away 🤭 but now back to the fake, pretend she doesn't know. She's just fake full stop

Runforestrun

VIP Member
She's still promoting the giveaway which doesn't even have 500 likes. Take the hint Afsana love.
She must be amazed that people aren’t falling over themselves to enter. We’ve seen your house and your lack of hygiene with your son, no body wants your cast offs that’s been rammed in a plastic box for god knows how long!
what would have been a much better giveaway, with real engagement would have been if she’d given away one of those iconic sets that she obviously never used and returned. They’ve never been seen since they arrived but it would have been worth the cost to her to get her followers up.
how can she not get that people don’t want second hand makeup?🤮 Well, people apart from the Huns 😂

• Haha

Laurst

VIP Member
I can't believe she's got a highlight about mental health. I can't bring myself to watch it. My mental health is suffering today, I feel incredibly low. One thing I will say is that her aggression, fake or not, does not entitle her to preach mental health. She is not kind. Sending gifts to people you don't know does not make you kind.

• Heart

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I was having a nosy at her page and she had some of those fm perfumes back in 2019, I bet they smell rank now, probably how her house smells 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Still a 1960’s Care Home downstairs although she has done a Hinch Shrine for her bedroom and a carbon copy for her eldest. We’re yet to see the other boys room. She (Bossman) does have a new car though - priorities obviously in the right place 🤪
How fuming is she going to be when Hinch starts renovating the new home and it's all rustic and not a piece of crushed velvet/mirrored furniture in sight....

• Haha
I know some people aren't maternal but no matter how annoying a kid has been during the day, that moment when they're finally asleep and safely tucked up warm is usually when all the rage evaporates and the shit of the day is immediately forgotten. You don't then at that point stick your fingers up and take a picture of yourself doing it. My kids have my phone more than me, they would 100% see a photo like that if I took one, surely little that little boy will see that. How awful.

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
What in the fuck are those sunglasses? Does she think she looks like some sort of famous celeb or sumat. 🥴🤮 She's of her rocker, and then some.

IMG_20220105_195124.jpg

• Haha

Justi

I’m dying of embarrassment! BB cream from Home Bargains that’s about £2 and today a hair brush, probably from there too. What a box of crap. Shitevent 😂
It’s just so so so awkward. Makes my bum clench because it’s so cringey. 😬

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Ok don’t think we need to bully a child 😂
Give over, no one’s bullying a child. Grim puts him online for people to see as she thinks he’s cute. We tattlers don’t think he is. And the fact that he has dirty fingernails and toenails like claws (as seen in pics in the last thread) and she STILL puts him online says a lot about where her priorities lie.

StopRightThere

Oh my days, look at those filthy skirting boards. I don’t think they were like that when they first moved in. She just doesn’t clean! That entire house is filthy. Even their bedroom, the window sills 🥴 I’m sure there are more flaws that we haven’t seen yet. It’s amazing that she doesn’t feel disgusted living in filth. That’s what gets me. It’s like she’s happy living like that otherwise she would have cleaned it by now. The dirt is building up and it will take longer to clean. She needs to change her account name. Even her hair doesn’t get washed.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
What the fuck does ‘took my pain and sold it’ even mean?
Pleased she’s washed her hair for NYE and even used a different filter for a change!
Happy New Year bishes, I am in bed but chanting yas all on to have the time of your lives tonight whatever you nasty trolls get up to!
Thanks @Sambuj covid is currently winning but I’m only 2 days in. I’ve got this, WE MOVE! 💪🏻

Attachments

• Haha