Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubduh

I think she planned out the whole sock thing just so she could "show off" her L̶o̶v̶e̶l̶y̶ trainers. Because 1. No one gives a shit. 2. She's that sad

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Well she doesn't show cleaning on her stories because it makes her upset. 😂
If it makes her so upset cleaning her awful house why doesn’t she do something about it? Decorating the bedrooms wouldn’t have cost that much in the scheme of things, but it took her nearly a year and did her own room before her kids. Then when she finally did her teenage sons room she gave him an exact copy of her Hinch shrine, complete with grey crushed velvet headboard! 😂
I get they are supposedly wanting to extend the kitchen and are ‘waiting for planning’ but fuck me she could have slapped some paint on the living room walls and had that second fireplace fitted. Imagine sitting on those old lady bolt upright sofas looking at two fugly fireplaces 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Homebird44

VIP Member
Oh, and here’s the Hun that won the ‘Glamvent’ giveaway commenting on her post. Seems even more dodgy that she ‘won’ now 🙄

I agree. Although to be fair to her Saira didn’t name Grim, even though she could have. Poor woman, she was a boring as hell and was bordering on being a single white female to Hinch and SS but seemed nice and harmless enough. Hope she decides she’s better off away from the godawful instahuns in 2022. I have a feeling Grim Fanny is gonna be even worse this year.
Fuck me, I don't even speak to my family members like that. None of them are well in the head.

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Give over, no one’s bullying a child. Grim puts him online for people to see as she thinks he’s cute. We tattlers don’t think he is. And the fact that he has dirty fingernails and toenails like claws (as seen in pics in the last thread) and she STILL puts him online says a lot about where her priorities lie.
Saying he’s not cute isn’t bullying. I think we need to acknowledge that not all kids are!

plonkington

VIP Member
In actually dying of second hand embarrassment for her! At no point would someone stare at her for wearing pink socks, a pathetic way of showing of her “labels”.

grim hun, they’re probably staring because you act like a cunt 😂

• Haha

Notatall

The woman that shouted her out for being amazing?? Has anyone watched her stories of various hun shoutouts? I wouldn't say anything bad about her as I've no idea who she is but I had to watch through my fingers. I'm sure she's a lovely girl but even I could tell you what she was going to say about the next person on her list.

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Is she trying to style herself as some sort of health and beauty guru? "buy it so we don't have to?" I'd never take beauty tips from someone who doesnt wash their hair. basic hygiene hun.

• Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
She didn’t exactly keep the flat clean and tidy when she was there either. The carpet was always full of stains and everything looked grubby.

• Sick
  • Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
How pathetic filming locking the restaurant door to prove she’s a boss lady 🙄 that was 12hrs ago so 11pm, so those poor boys were alone all night again 🤬
I noticed all the lights were left on when she locked the doors, so I suspect someone else was still in there

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Another present for another hun she's never, nor will ever, meet 🤷‍♀️ why is she splashing the cash on all these people rather than sorting out her tip of a house?! Its been said more than enough times, but her priorities are so messed up 🥴
She bought a stranger a fucking Pandora bracelet? She’s mental.

Her poor kids get a shit £7 birthday cake BETWEEN them and she’s splashing the cash on other nobodies. Wow

• Sad

StopRightThere

She is doing my flippin’ head in. I work from 8am - 6pm. I don’t come home and say “i’ve been so busy”. Work is a way of life. It brings bread to the table. How many times does she need to say that she’s been sooo busy or she’s soooo tired. I’m tired when I come home. I cook. Clean. I don’t repeat like parrot that i’m tired. It’s my way of life! The more she says it, that more fake it sounds.

What “errand's” she possibly be running? Her husband might be away but Makdad’s not dead! He’s the partner not her. I know a few people who have restaurants and properties. They don’t have errands other than at the END of the working day. Or maybe grocery shopping for the restaurant's. But there’s the chef for that…

She’s making out that she’s some top-dog business woman who’s always busy and who’s always tired. Same shit different day. Making out she’s doing it all on her own. Raise your hands in appreciation for single parent families who are doing a damn good job on their own and not moaning about it - just getting on with life!

5BA77752-67E7-4EB3-971B-03FBBE1C8775.jpeg
9A434B1B-E75B-4E3E-8364-01D9C7C703B2.jpeg

Sambuj

Chatty Member
That dressing gown give me full on musty moth ball vibes 🤢 I'm willing to bet its never been washed because she probably believes little old Soph hand stitched it
That’s actually fucking hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 I did notice the pile was looking a bit lumpy on the lapel 🤔
We will see her sticking a new sign in her front gate soon ‘ grim fanny glam fairy farm’ 🤣

She can't believe it's been a whole year since they bought the house. I can't believe they've lived a whole fucking year with all the deceased old lady's furniture and decor instead of actually buying new stuff and doing up the house. Yeh they've done the garden and 2 bedrooms only just recently, but fuck all else in that year.
It was comical seeing her story from last year. Nothing really has changed in the house 🤣🤣

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Why does she make such a big deal about spending a bit of money? I can spend that in aldi no bother, why does she think it’s a ‘thing’ to show off about??

• Haha

Laurst

VIP Member
Why the fake rage? She needs help. Boss man must have nipped out the car for a hot sec 😂

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
I've just seen the stories of her driving in the dark, pretending her mum is at home 😑 nothing would give me more pleasure than for her to wrap that car around a lamp post. There's literally not one single reason you need to use your phone, let alone Instagram when you're driving.

SpritneyBeers

Just catching up on the thread/her stories after xmas..... when she goes on about "the elder dupes", good name for her house that :LOL:

idk if its me but £15 seems a lot for those sets of crap quality creams from aldi! just buy one good quality moisturizer FFS!