Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Snide or not, showing off your trainers whilst wearing an ultra shit outfit does absolutely nothing for you Grim other than make you look even more ridiculous. Whilst your kids are sharing a bed and sitting at a dead old ladies table. Shameful.

Reactions: 15

Bubduh

I have all the glow kits as I'm a little obsessed as I would say that's a fake due to no embossing or its just really old. Makeup has a shelf life and can grow bacteria after that so it's really disgusting of grim to give it to someone else. It needs to go in the bin

• Sick

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Bragging about being childless is definitely what you'd be doing if you'd recently suffered a miscarriage 🙃

• Sad
  • Angry

PennyPop

Chatty Member
What errands could a restaurant possibly need, everything is done online these days for pretty much all businesses! What's the betting that most of the stuff she bought from Aldi and Boots will be in the next giveaway?! Honestly, her content is so boring but I do feel like she's building up to something...

mammaof3

VIP Member
Just realised she says 'Kill me know' on her trainer post - Jess the word is now.

Why not just go into the kitchen and ask, The restaurant isn't that large ffs.

What choice words did he use - You're not the boss.

All for the gram and Tattle.

• Haha

Foreverfalcons

Chatty Member
She is truly vile about her children and if she has a hard time with Mr Isa why doesn't she try setting.boundaries and disciplining him? Regards 'working' until the early hours of the morning, if her mother isn't babysitting (and I don't believe she is) then her husband is just as bad as her. How the pair of them can swan off and (possibly) leave 3 children alone all evening on a regular basis is beyond me. Should anything happen (God forbid) they would both face charges and rightly so!

pinkgin147

Filming yourself having a moment with your kid is a bit odd isn’t it? Enjoy the moment, clearly if you need to pull your phone out your heart isn’t in it!

• Sad

notatallthere

So ‘she’s off to work’ she’s seen clearly leaving where she lives and we know that is correct. She says she’s posting when she parks up. 25 minutes later another post comes up with a drink from the restaurant.
‘someone else picked your mother up then grim to look after the kids?’
this is why she should be worried that showing where you live and making it obvious the kids are alone.
Espcially when those 4 boys died from a fire because they was on there own god rest there souls

• Sad

Laurst

VIP Member
Anyone else think the Canada goose coat is a "dupe"..? They cost nearly £1k and I don't understand why she / him / anyone in their right mind would spend that on a coat when a) she has so many, b) she has manky carpet still.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I see a pattern here. If you look at the lady who won the glamvent and the girl she bought the converse for they both talk the same. Or is it just me? They both have the same tones when they are talking.
It’s the way of the instahun, they all talk like that. They all say the same spiel at the start of their stories too, good morning/afternoon/evening, happy whatever day, how are you all, hope you’re all good/having/had a good day etc etc. it’s like a script that all the Hinch wannabe Huns follow. Another one is ‘I’ve just popped on’ 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

Bubduh

Anyone remember that £70 m&s rust colour shacket she HAD to have? Never seen it since 😂

• Haha

Tweedledumb

Taking a brief pause from the Hinch threads, gone mental over there!

Just seen that Amir Khan is being questioned by police for filming himself while driving. Crapsana does this all the time. PLEASE can someone who knows her details report it to police before she kills someone with her selfish wreckless driving.

• Wow

mammaof3

VIP Member
Unless the receipt is produced, those trainers are as fake as she is. Those are either 'off the back of a lorry' or 'seconds'.

The stitching is shite for a pair of 400 quid trainers and the spacing for the black leather at the back seems odd as well.

Could be just the angle.

Anyway, she's a showoff.

1642108702208.jpg

stiching.jpg
real.png

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
I know her mum isn't there but if she were what if she had plans tomorrow morning/daytime and you are saying oh I'm not taking her home as I'll need her tomorrow too. Her mum might as well move in the amount of time she is supposedly there.

pinkgin147

2C1E5328-4631-4759-879C-BC73F770F9FA.png
that’s the decorations, 13th Birthday. All that money she spends on shit and that was all he got!

• Sad
  • Wow

Nigelsback

So not only does her kid watch the two younger ones he’s also got to traipse them to the shops! I feel so sad for him 😭

another fake voice from her!

• Sad

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Even that woman that won all that shit knows it's shit, it's written all over her face 🤣
It’s the fact that everything she’s opened so far is clearly still in the box 😂
Poor thing was chuffed about the pixi blushers yesterday, shame they’re 6 years old 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

Bubduh

She's the shittest mother iv ever seen. I know its just a snap shot on Instagram but she walks around b&m with her phone out so if she went anywhere with her kids we would see it. Iv been following her from the beginning and not once have I seen her take her kids out for a day out or even just to the park for 30 mins not once in 4 years.....

• Sad
  • Wow