Glam fairy cleans #6 shops for crap in all different sizes, then goes and steals the poor Chefs prizes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really think any genuine followers believed the whole act of I've got to wait in for a parcel..she made to much of a thing about it...she would still be in boss mans gown at that time normally so what's the problem? The embarrassment is actually painful 😫

I see you're a new member, are you someone who was here earlier in the thread under a different name? Who do you think is Makdad?
I hope makdad is on here and gathering up as much as he can to show boss man the lot. But I get the impression from what was said the other day he hasn't got the time of day for her. We can hope though.

Reactions: 9
Does she really think any genuine followers believed the whole act of I've got to wait in for a parcel..she made to much of a thing about it...she would still be in boss mans gown at that time normally so what's the problem? The embarrassment is actually painful 😫

I hope makdad is on here and gathering up as much as he can to show boss man the lot. But I get the impression from what was said the other day he hasn't got the time of day for her. We can hope though.
I agree, I don’t think Makdad would really put himself out to be on here. You can tell he doesn’t like/has no time for her just in the lives he’s used to share on fb. He used to just blank her. Even at the awards dinner. I honestly don’t think he would care what she does tbh.
I’d love it if he or some family member was and then called her out, but they’d be better following her insta than on here.

Reactions: 9
I have lurked on here for a while since she was mentioned on Mrs Hinch’s thread. In some ways I find it really sad as she doesn’t seem to have any friends and feels the need to portray a different life on her Instagram. I can also see another side to her that isn’t very nice. She seems to have a comfortable life and could make her page about the renovation of her tatty house in between doing her takeaway deliveries. Her lies seem to be catching up with her

Reactions: 16
I have lurked on here for a while since she was mentioned on Mrs Hinch’s thread. In some ways I find it really sad as she doesn’t seem to have any friends and feels the need to portray a different life on her Instagram. I can also see another side to her that isn’t very nice. She seems to have a comfortable life and could make her page about the renovation of her tatty house in between doing her takeaway deliveries. Her lies seem to be catching up with her
We e said this a few times, she has so much content available to her, renovations, cooking, actual cleaning for a change, but all she wants to do is sit about, go shopping and live a fairytale pretend life.

Reactions: 10
I hate it when people armchair diagnose mental illnesses just from what you see online and I hope Jessie/whatever her real name is isn’t actually I’ll, but she comes across as either a deeply unhappy and lonely lady or a very delusional one in need of help.

Reactions: 5
I hate it when people armchair diagnose mental illnesses just from what you see online and I hope Jessie/whatever her real name is isn’t actually I’ll, but she comes across as either a deeply unhappy and lonely lady or a very delusional one in need of help.
Oh she desperately hates her life. That’s why she’s invented this #bosslady busy busy persona. She’s got nothing to do really now the kids are at school, well apart from cleaning her house and making it less care homey, but she’s too lazy. She’d rather tell ridiculous lies and let the other instahuns blow smoke up her arse. They must know her life is a sham, but half of them are doing the same!

Ffs Jessie, at least you could have cleaned the key to make it look newer before you took a photo!
Did you notice how she changed her accent when she spoke to her husband??? So strange!
God it’s gonna be none stop car talkies now isn’t it? 🙈
Nice car though 👍🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Aye ok grim fanny .bald patches in your old folks home crapet and a company car for you.. take some acting lessons as we see straight thru your poppadom ...sort out your dated home and patchwork path before you try make it believable stop trying to be something you will NEVER be so aye back in yer run doon laine hen

She is on a public platform hen so fair game iho so aye ma luvlee

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hates the memories of an arranged marriage, brings it up constantly, but so glad to be the one to annoy him for the rest of his life, and loves him more than he'll ever comprehend.

Make it make sense afsana

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
House is a tit hole but here’s a new car…
Both of their priorities are fucked up. Doing all the garden, then the longest ever garden shed build, then their room, their oldest kids room and now the second kid and Isas room still isn’t finished. But it’s ok, she bought table cloths to use as bed runners and two Hinch cushions for the bed!
I’ve defended Bossman other times, but he’s as bleeping bad enabling her crappy behaviour. I bet that car delivery fella was howling about her on his way back.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I for one am just glad that the new car cured her severed finger and she is now able to bend it!
37E92348-6F37-4516-8C5A-E4D2B44140F9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hates the memories of an arranged marriage, brings it up constantly, but so glad to be the one to annoy him for the rest of his life, and loves him more than he'll ever comprehend.

Make it make sense afsana
Maybe their tree planting ceremony worked and all wounds are healed now?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.