Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't find the hair straighteners? Why not? It's not like they're easy to lose Afsana! Doing your make up in the car? Two hours to get the car washed? Dress doesn't feel right?? Behave.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why can’t you find your straighteners in your wonderful bedroom, surely you would be careful with them when you leave the boys home alone 😡

Reactions: 12
She’s going to cause an uproar at the awards when her meal isn’t served in a animal face bamboo plate

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Grim seems to have overcome all her anxieties and everything being a disaster! I’d say her hair looks better than usual 😂
She gave Makdad such a dirty look!!!!! 😂😂😂

WE bleeping LOVE MAKDAD! 🤣🤣🤣
She knows we are watching 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m glad she seems to be wearing something nice for a change that suits her. I was thinking she was going to turn up in her glam combat jogging suit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m glad she seems to be wearing something nice for a change that suits her. I was thinking she was going to turn up in her glam combat jogging suit 🤣
That dress is beautiful and the colour suits her so much. Just a shame she’s so miserable.

Reactions: 13
Grim seems to have overcome all her anxieties and everything being a disaster! I’d say her hair looks better than usual 😂
She gave Makdad such a dirty look!!!!! 😂😂😂

WE bleeping LOVE MAKDAD! 🤣🤣🤣
Pmsl. There is a continent between her and her husband. Her hair looks like lego.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That dress she has on is beautiful. She looks really nice. I don’t get the whole pretend anxiety tit just to be like Hinch.

Reactions: 14
Quick question Jessie, when did you fit in the 2 hour round trip to pick up your Mum this afternoon?? Cos she’s obviously babysitting as you’re both out, you know, like she does almost every night of the week. 🤔🙄🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cant wait to see boss lady up to collect an award if one of Her makdads restaurants win

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That dress she has on is beautiful. She looks really nice. I don’t get the whole pretend anxiety tit just to be like Hinch.
Hinch who also pretends to suffer with anxiety. I agree, her outfit is lovely, but she looks fed up. Is it because she's not busy with her insta bots? Her family definitely don't know about her fake insta life.

Reactions: 10
If she would drop the whole pretend anxiety and rants and aggression she would have so many more genuine followers. At times she can be quite witty, when she’s not being fake as duck. I’ve said before, if she actually showed herself cleaning, cooking and giving demos etc, Reno of the house etc she would have a great account, loads of content. But she carries on with the fake tit and shopping and ranting and it’s just boring AF.

Reactions: 13
If she would drop the whole pretend anxiety and rants and aggression she would have so many more genuine followers. At times she can be quite witty, when she’s not being fake as duck. I’ve said before, if she actually showed herself cleaning, cooking and giving demos etc, Reno of the house etc she would have a great account, loads of content. But she carries on with the fake tit and shopping and ranting and it’s just boring AF.
Exactly this! If she also wasn’t so up her own self exclaimed boss lady arse too. She could of done a few lovely posts today about the awards - the community - getting ready make up wise and probably the nicest thing I’ve ever seen her wear. We haven’t seen that dress screwed up in a brown paper bag haul.
I think we need reminding what she’s really like though as we are getting too complimentary 🤣🤣
28A1DF5D-E616-405F-9828-0AF2FE71804C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly this! If she also wasn’t so up her own self exclaimed boss lady arse too. She could of done a few lovely posts today about the awards - the community - getting ready make up wise and probably the nicest thing I’ve ever seen her wear. We haven’t seen that dress screwed up in a brown paper bag haul.
I think we need reminding what she’s really like though as we are getting too complimentary 🤣🤣
View attachment 852532
I’d have loved to see her get ready and her outfit etc. I honestly can’t understand why, if she’s still going to push the ‘boss lady’ narrative, she wouldn’t be telling all her followers about this event tonight? With pride, for HER restaurant! It makes no sense. She will happily show bags and bags of tit and tat from cheap shops but when it’s actually something insta worthy she’s silent. Apart from a few vague references through the week.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.