Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsbunny12

Who wants bowls with someone else’s kids nickname on ( pickle) it’s weird. Maybe Jessie should bring her own out saying “grim Fanny”

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Babybail93

VIP Member
I love that she kept the artex ceiling and didn’t skim it 😂

Can’t believe her son is sleeping on a mattress on the floor in that hovel of a room and she’s sleeping pretty next door with all brand new. Selfish cunt

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Why would anyone call her skeletal when she posts herself on the scales most weeks? She seems to be around 9 stone so unless she’s about 8 foot tall she seems to be an average weight. She can’t claim to have got that from here because we’ve never commented on it 🙄

Misssj80

VIP Member
Moaning about the weather and how now she is having her garden room done it's raining. Jessie it's October, the weather is usually shit in October, how about having the garden Room or whatever it is done in the summer months? Wasted all that money on those fake flowers etc she could have used that cash towards getting the room done or her kids rooms.
Also that long story on the hard mum or whatever she was banging on about. What a load of crap

Bubduh

I cant cope with the cringe I feel on her behalf any more 🤢🤮😅 It's almost like she went on holiday just to show off to the gram and not for her kids.... oh wait....

• Haha

StopRightThere

Wow she's rattled today! 😂 what's up Afsana? Can't go to London so you'll take it out on your husband? Why are you saying it's not real? The minute you heard him cough you immediately stopped filming and that's because what you say is very real but you daren't let him hear you! You're truly vile!
Did you see her jump when her husband coughed? 🤣 I couldn’t stop laughing.
Jessie, Afsana, whatever your name is… it’s only now that you are trying to convince people that you love your husband. Tattle has proof that you are horrible to your kids and your husband.
To anyone new reading this. There are more threads on this lady. Go read them and judge for yourself.

Laurst

VIP Member
Last night when she said "chill out Karen it's hot milk". He's 3, he can have tea, it's more harmful that you're still giving the poor kid a dummy!

HeroToZero

How she thinks her talking about her husband like that is a joke is beyond me. Would she be happy if he were joking about killing her or punching her? I doubt it. If that is their banter then do it together behind closed doors, but it isn't is it Jessie. Why she thinks her 3 followers want to hear her talk like that I'll never know. It makes her look and sound like a vile bitch
This is so true. Imagine if a bloke who had 20k bots sorry ahem followers … and put that up about his wife… joking or not it’s set a tone. Especially when your passive aggressive 99% of the time . Ps if your such a boss bitch (definitely not babe) then why don’t you put the damn cushions on despite what he thinks? Choose a narrative and stick with it. That includes your bullshit anxiety… which gets turned on more than your hair gets washed that’s for sure.

• Heart

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
I’ve had 3 rooms re-decorated in the last 10 days by a professional decorator, why’s it taken months for them to do one bedroom and it’s still not finished?

We’ve always started with kids bedrooms first, then the living room so we have somewhere nice to sit as a family, then our bedroom.

At this rate her house will be finished in 2026.

AC55

VIP Member
Couldn't find the hair straighteners? Why not? It's not like they're easy to lose Afsana! Doing your make up in the car? Two hours to get the car washed? Dress doesn't feel right?? Behave.

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I missed the get the passports stuff and now feel super left out 🥺 can someone fill me in on what happened? 🙏🏻
She put a pic up on stories with their passports all fanned out in her hand with the caption ‘when he says those 4 magic words go get the passports’
And nothing else, and there’s been no mention of it since!

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
Someone has commented that they didn't realise grim and Stacey were friends (on that vomit inducing birthday post), I had to sit on my hands so not to reply err they're not 😂😂

• Haha