Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsbunny12

Why is it like a mini version of her “Mrs hinch room if you got it off wish” room. Poor boy! And she’s been so busy with “work” but being a delivery driver is hard work I guess…no rest for them Uber eats people.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Can I just put my two pence here about why I think she hasn’t posted anything, getting ready, her outfit, even showing her cooking - because it’s Asian. And she’s actually really embarrassed by it all. Changing her name to a more western is the biggest clue about this.
Being asian just doesn’t fit into her social media, mrs hinch narrative.
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there. In all the gatherings they have all the other women are dressed very modestly, with head coverings. She’s the only one not.
Her dress and jewellery looked beautiful last night, why not show her followers in her full length mirror? Her hair was also fine, certainly not the state she made out, but that would be her excuse for not taking a pic of course.
she’s just so far removed from real life it’s sad really, she’s desperate to be something she’s not so lies to portray the life she wants. Just live your own life Afsana, people would probably like you a bit more!

• Heart

Notatall

Today has been super stressful...then yeah today's been a good day...wtf....its clear today was neither. She doesn't know what she's saying. She's said before her mum goes to her yet she's now having to pick her up
..never has she said before work I'm going to pick my mum up.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Oh Grim, just accept that Stacey doesn’t like you. All the thirsty posts in the world and pretending you’re best bubs won’t change that. As if she would want to be mates with a nasty, scruffy, fantasy life living nobody like you. Please give it up cos it’s so embarrassing.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
If I went to a restaurant and the manager’s wife was constantly filming me I’d tell her to fuck off!
If it’s not her it’s Makdad, usually both of them. Mind no sane person would go to one of those horrific tribute nights anyway would they? Shitney, Shiteael Jackson, George Shiteael and Freddie Mercushite. Every one of them want locked up for crimes against music 🙈

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Over explaining yourself grim fanny indicates a liar to me, you are a germ spreading greasy haired delivery driver cunt...so aye korma on yer arse hen

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Her age 13-14 jeans cos she’s now soooo tiny and childlike 🙄

That finger is ridiculous, I want to snap the fucker off. 🤬

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
So she’s doing a haul from primark, but when was this from?? Surely this can’t be the so good one we were promised when she took the ‘old bag’ to M&S?
Oooo a grey duvet cover for her son, how original 🙄

Oh fuck off Jessie, you’re showing that checked shacket now but you had almost the same fucker on in your car this morning you daft bint! 😂😂😂
Why would you buy an almost identical jacket?
Those ‘shackets’ look like bloody dressing gowns.

That’s another load to return! 😂

I’ve listened to her goodnight story 6 times and I’m convinced she does say goodnight morons. Even the captions say it 😱

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

NotAHun

She needs to stop using that stupid filter on her face! It just looks so creepy now. Every single story she does, she has it on and the more you see it, the more ridiculous it looks!

And what's with her attitude 'Today is not the day, he's picked the wrong day.'....Who even talks like that? Using those mannerisms, it's so aggressive! Totally unnecessary. And especially because it's only about some cheap ass cushions. Seriously Afsana, people have real problems and issues that they deal with daily with their partners and you're talking like that over the fact he doesn't like your ugly cushions. Honestly get a grip. You have an unwell child, focus on him instead of getting all irate over some cushions! There are more important things in the world! Put things into perspective! Imagine how she talks to him about other things if that's how she talks to him about the pettiest of things! Absolutely vile. Also...go wash your hair

Bloody hell he definitely lucked out! He’s not a bad looking bloke to be fair! Jess the mess isn’t a bad looking lady herself , it’s just the venom that seeps from her daily that makes her an ugly person
Jess the Mess :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

and she’s never got work stuff to do through the day.
Oh come on...be fair, don't you remember that she had to sign for parcels the other day. Boss Lady :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
She’s such a condescending bitch. Her and her husband both need their cars for work. Why?? She goes with him and they come home together…supposedly 🤔🤥

They must be doing lunchtime deliveries now she’s got her car filled up. Thank the lord #deliverylady is still in business!
WE MOVE!

Attachments

• Haha

Cagayu

VIP Member
Fucking state of that!! What does she look like? 😂😂😂
If it’s possible she’s managed to make herself look like a 5 year old who’s got a load of their mam’s clobber on… waddled in the room in shoes too big and struck a pose

• Haha

Chop chop

Why do they tag Hinch in everything to do with their life's! Like fair enough tag her in her Tesco products or a cleaning story, but why would Hinch give a flying fxxk if you have been on holidays like what's that to do with Hinch! I think it looks sad and desperate and very unrealistic and very wanty and needy. Seriously I would be just embarrassed 😳

• Heart

Laurst

VIP Member
Here she goes, swanning around Primark, touching things she won't buy and filming stuff. That Stacey Solomon collection is horrible; but anything to bum suck her bubs.

How long til she films the security guard?

• Haha

HulaHannah

VIP Member
The clue is in the title. It's LOUNGEwear....don't have to change out of it when you get home? But you're clean??? What???
Maybe it's just me and because of work, etc. but given that we still have COVID, she has been in quite a small area (those restaurants are small) with a lot of random people, and that she has been working in a place that will smell because of food, who wants to go home and lounge about in the same outfit they've been working in in that situation? 🤢

• Sick

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Well.
Why is she screeching we’ve won we’ve won? YOU’VE won nothing! The chef who works at the restaurant has won, not you! We’re some of her stories upside down or was it just my insta?
‘my friends’ sorted her out, she was sat next to one woman! The only other on on their table 😂

She’s even blurred the name out on her grid post pic! 🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I know people's personal finances are none of my business but it intrigues me where she gets all the money she wastes! Does she get an actual wage from the restaurants? Or does she live off her husband's earnings? Either way she seems to have money to burn. The shops she goes to, Primark, Home Bargains and B and M are inexpensive but it all adds up to what must be an astonishing amount of money she's spending. I wouldn't be surprised if she hides her husband's bank and credit card statements so he has no clue what she is spending.
All gets returned my luvlee ,we have never seen hr wearing her best bubs stuff she bought.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I thought her frenemy buying the baby plates for her almost tweens was bad enough, but this fruitloop has bought them for herself. She’s ‘always wanted’ that type of plate. Why? They are for babies and toddlers you fuckwit. Anyway, they will all have been bought recently rather than weeks ago when she said, so they will be getting taken back shortly.
Also, fancy having a room that big and only getting a double bed!!

• Haha

Sambuj

Chatty Member
So living in the suburbs or very large village the results come back super quick 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Village Analysers must be more efficient than city ones!
Fuck off you dumb cunt!

• Haha
  • Heart

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
These award ceremonies are a con.

You pay to enter, and the winners are usually the people who bought the most tickets or paid the most to attend the event (they’re not going for free!!).

There are no judges and nobody from the organisation will have ever set foot in their restaurant. They might as well draw the winners name out of a hat.

• Wow