Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsbunny12

Tk max is shit. It’s like a “jumble sale” of crap. Making out the candles are so nice. Old unwanted and seconds stock Jessie. Bit like u

Reactions: 14

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Hinch has just been to peppa pig world and Jess commented that it’s their favourite place to go as a family. Yeah right, you do nothing as a family you’re either out on your own or dragging them round home bargains, b & m or IKEA 🙄

• Haha

hereforthestalk

wow my sons pcr test took 2 days to come back?! under 2 hours? she is a complete lier! and how stupid do you have to be, to believe any of your followers will believe that? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Notatall

Does she realise what's she's doing here. Imagine she was an influencer..which we know she isn't..and all her bought bots were infact real people....the nutty ones would be thinking well shes not fat and she certainly isn't thin so I must he able to pay £9 for jeans. Shes dangerous and more to the point imagine what her husband thinks..his wife walking around in clothes that are not only sized for children but styled for children. It blows my brain 🧠. By day he is faced with her in 13-14 Yrs and night faced with the famous bobbled grey tracksuit bottoms that shes uses as a coaster for her good morning beverage...refuse to call it coffee!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Look how happy it is now the kids and hubby are out of the way so she can talk her shit into the camera. Nice to see she washed her hair for the occasion

F3C566D8-7DBE-40E3-B672-79953EE42884.jpeg

• Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
Ahh, the classic Solomon (and many others) trick of pretending to write the wrong thing so loads of people message them to point out the mistake and the engagement goes up.
we see what you’re up to Grim.
it bloody says Tuesday right there on your post!!
wait for the “oh I’m so daft I don’t know what day it is” post after the school run

Attachments

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
So all the kids have been ill, now she’s got a bad throat. Given that she’s always prancing around the restaurants I hope they’ve all had PCR tests 😡

Babybail93

VIP Member
Waiting for her to post a bday post as its solomons birthday 🤣

Grim she’s not your friend she’s a celebrity give over grim
This is so weird! They’ve never even spoken in person. Just a couple of generic insta comments. I’ll bet Stacey showed this to Joe, pissing herself, saying “ere Joe, look at this fucking nutter!”

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Why does Mr Isa only ever seem to play with the knock off Duplo, of should I say Lego jukes, that she picked up in b and m or somewhere. Surely such a successful #boss lady would be able to buy him more than that. (I’m not knocking anyone who buys them it’s just she spends money like water and tries to make out they’re so wealthy) 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Laurst

VIP Member
Who is Andy, what's he outing, and how do you know this?

She's actually decorated her bedroom before she's decorated her kids rooms? What a hunT.

Sambuj

Chatty Member
She should show more of her cooking at home for her family. That would give her some better content and have a direction rather than the drivel she spouts currently 😉

Homebird44

VIP Member
Oh she's made my day, proper rattled. Had to actually be a mum to her sick boy and she's in a shitty mood. I thought your FBI trained detectives had closed this down Jessie? If you're not in a mood to read about yourself, why are you here? She's as thick as shit.

• Haha

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Oh my god, that birthday post to her “beautiful friend” SS who is always there for her, helping her, supporting her… but not inviting her to her baby shower 🧐🤣

I bet SS wouldn’t know her if she fell over her in real life, she probs has a right laugh at these cranks commenting on the post and tagging her in too.

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
📢GET A PCR TEST YOU UTTERLY THICK SELFISH CUNT 📢
Galavanting all over and twirling all around Her Makdads restaurants spreading covid potentially 👊🏻

• Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
That dress she has on is beautiful. She looks really nice. I don’t get the whole pretend anxiety shit just to be like Hinch.

AC55

VIP Member
Wow she's rattled today! 😂 what's up Afsana? Can't go to London so you'll take it out on your husband? Why are you saying it's not real? The minute you heard him cough you immediately stopped filming and that's because what you say is very real but you daren't let him hear you! You're truly vile!

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Tell me you’re a shit influencer without telling me you’re a shit influencer - you actually have to buy Iconic make up 😆
So many accounts advertise them but Jessie actually has to pay for it 😆
Apparently the brush is a game changer, cos it’s so difficult to swipe contour down either side of your nose isn’t it? Wouldn’t surprise me if that’s never to be seen again, she’ll be trotting off to the post office on Monday with a return! I bet she was gutted it didn’t arrive just after Hinch did the demo of it 😂
I fell for the iconic hype and it’s shit. Way overpriced but not that great products. The mascara is absolutely awful.

fuck off with your nerve damage you absolute drama Queen,it’s tendons that make your fingers bend and they aren’t in the side!!

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Grey and dull like grim fanny herself and that wallpapering is atrocious full of bubbles and not matched up but I wouldn't expect anymore from this greasy haired skank.