Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Why do they tag Hinch in everything to do with their life's! Like fair enough tag her in her Tesco products or a cleaning story, but why would Hinch give a flying fxxk if you have been on holidays like what's that to do with Hinch! I think it looks sad and desperate and very unrealistic and very wanty and needy. Seriously I would be just embarrassed 😳
Her followers do the same as well, no comment on the post, just a tag for Hinch or Solomon, it’s so desperate 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13

AC55

VIP Member
Is she buying lots of those Pink Stuff scrubber sets and sending them to people? What a time to be alive! 😂😂

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
PCR tests take longer than an hour and a half to come back. The tests themselves take 4 hours on the analyser unless it’s a rapid test for imminent surgery. And then there’s the transportation time to the lab etc. She hasn’t had a PCR test done. Doubt she’s had anything at all. She just said it to shut people up
She lies about everything! She needs an intervention. She clearly is mad as a March hare

Laurst

VIP Member
Where she has gone looks stunning.

Then she ruins it with those ghastly sunglasses. Where do you even buy such a monstrosity?

• Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
I just saw on another persons stories that the Clean & Tidy show have selected a ‘Shine Squad’ which has about 20 of the cleaning and home accounts involved on the day being on the stage and helping out I think.

Had a look on the official Instagram page and guess who hasn’t been chosen part of the Shine Squad 🥲

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

SpritneyBeers

She’s definitely not right is she? Stacey.is.not.your.friend!
what was that rant all about this morning then? She’s horrible about, and to, those kids. You only had to make 3 sandwiches, not a buffet for 50 ffs!
"always being there for me"

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
So, correct me if I’m wrong, but a while ago she showed a room full of bags, boxes etc filled with tat. Are we now to presume that her poor middle boy actually has that as his bedroom. If that’s the case, stop traipsing round the shops buying even more crap and actually sort it out. It’s obviously all your stuff because you put sod all storage in your room. You’ve just admitted it upsets him. Pull your severed finger out and do something for someone else for a change, you vile, selfish, greedy woman 😡

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
If you’re pointing out the dust and dirt on your own stories before your followers do, you don’t deserve to have ‘cleans’ in your name or bio. Would have taken 10 seconds to wipe that table and lamp before taking that photo, the scuzzy mare.

I do hope this illness doesn’t stop them going on their family holiday… “when he says those 4 words. go get the passports”, just remind us, when is that happening Afsana????
#tattleneverforgets

She's made her bed. Whoopdie doo. She's not washed her hair though I bet.... I swear she doesn't have a bath? So how does she shower without getting her hair wet/washing it?
Maybe the previous owner left a mildew covered shower cap behind, Afsana probably snapped the offer of that up too.

• Haha
  • Heart

StopRightThere

What an absolute liar! The Primark stuff are a recent purchase. They are in they’re new bags. She’s forgotten that she showed a glimpse of the other bags and they were in the old Primark bags not these ones. What the flips wrong with her? She’s trying so hard to be in with the crowd. She has to make sure the follower numbers match up to her content. I bet you majority of her viewers are tattlers. Most of her followers have been bought.
I’ve not even watched the rest of her stories. So sick of her lies.

Edited to add:

I’ve just watch more of her stories. Christmas decor shopping? Ok then.

“no stop it. Just. Stop it now”

Her stories are so cringe! 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
That dress she has on is beautiful. She looks really nice. I don’t get the whole pretend anxiety shit just to be like Hinch.
If she would drop the whole pretend anxiety and rants and aggression she would have so many more genuine followers. At times she can be quite witty, when she’s not being fake as fuck. I’ve said before, if she actually showed herself cleaning, cooking and giving demos etc, Reno of the house etc she would have a great account, loads of content. But she carries on with the fake shit and shopping and ranting and it’s just boring AF.

Sambuj

Chatty Member
Someone posted above ‘soul sucking’ what a good description right there.
i bet he won’t be bringing his mates round to see his crushed velvet headboard 🤣
Poor lad. What a self centred poor excuse for a mother is she.
I actually think it might be where she sleeps🤔

Mrsbunny12

I can’t literally cope with her arse licking Stacey in primark! The outfits are vile! The slippers look cheap and nasty! She’s proud of Stacey….like she’s her bestie….wat a absolute twat!!!

Sambuj

Chatty Member
‘Going to see oops I mean pick up my mum’ 🤣🤥🤥🤥🤣 ‘she looks after my kids you know’ 🤥🤥🤥🤥
You slipped up there Grim didn’t you 🤣🤣

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I can’t believe they’ve actually gone away (although Switzerland is such a strange choice for kids half term) still reckon she’s photoshopping herself there 😂

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Hinch has just been to peppa pig world and Jess commented that it’s their favourite place to go as a family. Yeah right, you do nothing as a family you’re either out on your own or dragging them round home bargains, b & m or IKEA 🙄
She just mugs herself off with the lies. I still haven’t forgotten about “grab the passports!”. Never heard anymore about that did we?

• Haha

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Why is she obsessed with all the Christmas stuff? Surely as a Muslim she doesn't celebrate Christmas?! Or is it just to keep up with all the other huns on "the gram"? I don't get things in B&M being classed as "stunning"? I just don't understand the obsession with all these tat shops? I've never went in there to buy any home things, it's just nasty and cheap looking. Such a shame for her kids that she wastes so much money in these places that they don't even have a bed to sleep in. Just an old woman's mattress in the floor. But dont worry Afsana, as long as you have your room done and the new garden room sorted, who cares about them?! Eh?!

• Heart