Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubduh

The only reason she will be quiet is because her husband will probably be around more

Reactions: 13

StopRightThere

The wallpaper just does not go with the room AT ALL. And a crushed velvet headboard that apparently he had before 🤔 The radiator is so small and so close to the bed, it just looks silly. A bigger radiator would have looked better and filled up the space. The window sills are yellow! She thinks she’s Mrs Hinch when she goes round describing everything… WE DON’T CARE! And neither do you Grim by the looks of it. You haven’t done this for your son at all, it’s another room to video your shitty click transitions when making your bed. Poor boy.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I’m glad she seems to be wearing something nice for a change that suits her. I was thinking she was going to turn up in her glam combat jogging suit 🤣
That dress is beautiful and the colour suits her so much. Just a shame she’s so miserable.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Those two stories were not taken on the same day. On the Isa one there’s a random balloon but on her mug pic it’s not there. She’s probably got a folder full of mug pics to upload 😂
I feel sorry for that wee boy, he literally only has some duplo knock off blocks to play with.

Grim, we are still waiting for the ‘massive primark haul’ that was promised but never happened, the 2 pieces of ‘happy post’ and the bedroom reveal if you’d be so kind to show us please. Also, show us you wearing the kids jeans and the label and we will all shut up about it!

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Her fake aggressive scenarios are really odd.
Really odd, but don’t forget, it’s all pretend! She loves her husband really! She doesn’t really hate his guts and resent him for everything he does.
Like what’s the big deal about going to a cafe tomorrow instead of today? It’s hardly insta worthy news is it? That fucking head wobble she does gets my last nerve, one day she’ll wobble her head clean off.
Boring not boss lady 😂

Attachments

no flouncing

VIP Member
She has said before that they rent the flat out to betrayal boy and girl but who knows with her 🤷🏼‍♀️

That ‘rant’ about cleaning the bedroom mirror she was so trying to sound like Hinch. She’s such a cringebag it’s embarrassing.

Cagayu

VIP Member
Deffo around a size 12 or pushing size 14. That’s exactly how my legs look. I’m probably a bit chunkier though. No need to lie. I don’t get why she fibs so much?!?
💯 I’d love to be a size 12 and I’m sure loads of her followers would be in the same boat as me. Why she feels it’s a badge of honour to shop in the kids section I’ll never know

• Heart

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Still no bending on the finger.
She was till she must remember that it’s ‘damaged’ then sticks it straight out! 😂

The audacity to be happy being given loads of free stuff when the store opened yet exploits their staff. We need to be coming down on her with these companies as it's not right. Who is local to her on here that could pop in to the store to show them and the security guard?
Not gonna lie if I lived anywhere near I’d be in those restaurants!! Not on a tribute night though 🙈 although it would be good to have a good nosy at what she does all night 😂

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Just quoting myself as not sure why she is congratulating the newly weds when it was a happy birthday post???!!🤣
It’s says it’s his birthday and he’s just got married x
But to be fair she’s only commented so she could say IVE BEEN TO GENEVA 🤮

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
With those horrific Primark ‘juke’ UGGS 🤮
Ask me anything…Why are you so fake on your gram that you don’t even speak on it when you’re with your family?

AC55

VIP Member
I fully expected Tattle to be gone this morning and the police knocking on my door ready to cart me off to prison for being a troll. Where was the big announcement? Where was her saviour? What a pile of wank!

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
I see a woman who is extremely bored of her life but she’s too lazy to get a job. She does absolutely nothing all day but look around shops and she thinks we are jel??….she likes being a kept woman making out boss man is rich etc but at the same time she just does nothing. A verrry long tile ago when my kids was little and my then hubby worked I would fill my time with chores, meeting friends for coffee, and going gym. I even did volunteru work in a charity shop. she’s got nothing about her at all.
I think she has a very unfulfilled life and I think she yearns for more. She seems to dislike her husband most of the time and she doesn't seem to do very much with her children. She says she's always busy but seemingly every day she's wandering around the shops filming herself and buying tat. I don't think she has any friends either as she never says she's met up with anyone for coffee or lunch or anything. She's rather pathetic and infuriating at the same time!

Bubduh

Havnt been on much but been watching her stories and just wanted to see what you guys have been saying about the 1 hour pcr test 🤣 You did not disappoint!!
She's so full of shit.

HulaHannah

VIP Member
The Iconic brushes are rubbish, definitely not worth the price (not that the make up is any better). Honestly my sister was stupid enough to buy them, didn't like them, so after washing them I tried then for a couple of days and went straight back to the Real Techniques and No7 ones I use.

I am beginning to wonder if Iconic is the make up version of the laxative/diuretic skinny teas and coffees. All the influencers are selling it, but not a single one of them actually use it as other than the paid content, every other story or post where make up and/or brushes is seen or mentioned it is NEVER Iconic, yet there are always a silly few obsessive followers stupid enough to buy it.