Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Fucking dick head, the way she manically creamed herself this morning you'd think she'd won an Oscar. Calm ya tits Grim ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Babybail93

VIP Member
She will give some verbal drivel informing us all of what amazing places they have visited and what a wonderful holiday they have had and how wonderful it was to finally use the passports that have been grabbed and ready on the side for a while now.
Will we see evidence - no I very much doubt it.
Will she be all coy and give it the ‘I don’t want to show off’ nonsense - I reckon so! Believe me if she was to do anything remotely related to spending money or something she feels is reaping the rewards because she is a ‘boss lady’ 🙄 then she would splash that content and we’d have plenty of grid posts for her 20k followers to love and like and comment on 🤣🤣
I would imagine she will ‘take us with her’ to her favourite shops when she’s on trips out with her boys!
Another excuse for her not doing anything exciting will be that ‘their busy renovating the house’ not that she seems to actually physically do anything apart from drink her shite concoction in a mug. Will we see pumpkins being carved or some autumn treats being baked or some fun in the park kicking the fallen leaves around? No we will see the front doors of a shop no doubt.
Her coffee always looks rank doesn’t it? I think she uses them horrible powdered lattes. She probably thinks they make her really sophisticated 😂

• Haha

Tui

VIP Member
Watched her Primark haul this morning and tried counting up how much she spent. Got to around £120 before I lost count and interest. Primark just isn’t that cheap anymore ?! I don’t shop there anyway as my local shop is enormous and it’s always a fuxking nightmare, too busy to try anything on or return and too overstuffed with stock. £20 for a pair of plastic boots - great.

Sambuj

Chatty Member
Haha trying to create a smokescreen and keep on saying it’s a joke. I am sure the men and woman who are on the receiving end of these sorts of ‘jokes’ or ‘banter’ Jessie wouldn’t agree. Someone on earlier post said how much the kids are sick - I thought that and that she probably didn’t get asked by her little insta mates to go to the event as she is just an embarrassment to them.
she’s such a puppet to tattle 🤣🤣🤣
It’s consumed her as she knows she’s acted like a disgusting piece of filth in her behaviour to her husband and kids and staff members of the restaurants and not forgetting pensioners in shops as well as security guards.
where’s your happy post? 2 lots I believe 🤣
Grab your passports and fuck off on your own

• Heart
  • Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I've come here to rant...the people at the test centre must know she's a boss lady and got her results super quick....and isa's came back super quick if memory serves me right. Its as clear as day this woman had never been or Taken any of her children for a pcr test. I'm going to contact her local testing site..or sites because I want her to know that I've checked time scales for returned results. I could just not watch but I want more people to know about what a liar and a covid spreader she is. I've posted in the past I've lost family to covid so like millions of others I'm so angry. I do have a life and of course its going to take me effort to call around but she needs stopping. Who was it that posted threads to her husband again and makdad?
Isas results came in exactly the time she said they would, in the dot. Now I’ve had quite a few pcr tests and there’s no way you know when the results will come in, they tell you they take 24-72 hours to come back. I’ve had a couple just under the 24 hours, but never any under 2 like she says. It doesn’t matter whether you’re first in the queue or you live in a ‘village’, they take longer than 2 hours Afsana! STOP👏🏻BEING👏🏻A👏🏻MASSIVE👏🏻LYING👏🏻TWAT

Babybail93

VIP Member
“She won’t be on here much as it’s half term”?
Is she finally going on that holiday? 😂😂😂
*GRAB THE PASSPORTS!!!*

F28DFB5F-3671-46C3-883A-7EE8C0A4F330.jpeg

• Haha

PennyPop

Chatty Member
Someone's said there's a preloved designer bag shop there...she'll be fuming that everyone now knows it wasn't a brand new one! I'm still on the fence as to it's authenticity mind!
Also, who remembers when they bought a bag 20 years ago! Honestly, this woman is hilarious!

Why do they tag Hinch in everything to do with their life's! Like fair enough tag her in her Tesco products or a cleaning story, but why would Hinch give a flying fxxk if you have been on holidays like what's that to do with Hinch! I think it looks sad and desperate and very unrealistic and very wanty and needy. Seriously I would be just embarrassed 😳
It's so weird isn't it, it's like me writing a letter to a stranger to tell them I'd been on my holiday or i had bought some toilet cleaner from B&M!

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Why all of a sudden is she obsessed with buying clothes for herself from the men's and children's section? 🤔 Her wardrobes must be full of odd sizes. Like people are really that bothered about her shit hauls in Primark anyway. 😴😴😴

Reactions: 12

Laurst

VIP Member
Referring to someone you don't know personally as your friend or "bub" is just weird. Sorry.

• Haha

StopRightThere

How the hell is the restaurant tribute night managing to run without Grim there to film it? Shitney is on AGAIN tonight 😂

There must have been something to it, it’s not exactly a destination you’d go to with young kids is it? Unless you were skiing I mean?
Just had a look at they did the exact same holiday in July 2020! Makdad has got pics of Grims husband on his fb and tagged him. Wonder if she was there then? They even did the same helicopter ride and everything! Having looked at Grims fb it seems like it was a blokes trip with no wives or kids. And they did exactly what they are doing now. Helicopter ride, frozen lake blah blah blah. And she’s making out it’s so special 😂
Just saw Makdad’s facebook. You’re right.
You lot should be investigators. Where is the Tattler who has been in contact with Makdad and fills him in about Greasy?

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
People in the comments tagging Hinch and Soloman saying they need to see this. WHY?? Also is that jumpsuit designed to be worn out as someone has put they want to wear theirs out out too, which to me sounds like it is like lounge wear??? And Jessie why say how much everything in her outfit costs? Bizarre

CrapEars

VIP Member
I’m now home after doing bloody covid tests into the small hours & she’s made me so angry! How dare she lie about something like that? She probably doesn’t have covid. She just likes attention, but it’s imbeciles like her who are still spreading it. Why lie about having a test? She could have got an LFT and shown it on her stories, content! Isn’t that what they’re all craving? Content and attention?
I bet she doesn’t wear a mask when she takes her endless daily journeys to Primark & Home Bargains, wandering around needlessly touching everything.
I don’t expect her to understand basic infection control, she’s too thick, but she’ll be the one whining when “her” restaurants are closed because we’re in another lockdown, yet morons like her and so many others are causing this current rise in cases. I bet she’s not even vaccinated.
I think I need to sleep. She’s made me absolutely fuming this morning.

• Heart

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Well I for one cannot wait for the special announcement. I expect she’ll let us know when she gets back off her holidays, GO GET THE PASSPORTS! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Why can’t you find your straighteners in your wonderful bedroom, surely you would be careful with them when you leave the boys home alone 😡

Runforestrun

VIP Member
She could be more like that in her account but that wouldn't be the real her...we see the real her daily and that's the reason she has a thread on here. Because she's naturally not a nice person. Will think nothing of throwing stones at innocent people name calling treating her family like utter rubbish. Has a lieing disorder and when gets caught out plays on mental health.

She could post pictures of cute puppies everyday yet we still know what she's really like and even that wouldn't make me like her.
I’m torn between thinking that what she portrays on the gram is her real self (the nastiness and aggression) or if that’s all part of her act? I don’t know? I think she is very bitter and twisted about her life, in that it’s not like her idol Hinch so her bitterness about that comes through. Her pal Saira, although very dull, is much happier in herself and her life and that shows. Jessie has more personality then her, so if she just allowed herself to be herself I think it would do wonders for her. Don’t worry, I still think she is a complete bitch on the gram, and I’ll never forget…

Attachments

• Heart

no flouncing

VIP Member
It’s interesting that their new restaurant has won chef of the year already. One of their other restaurants won chef of the year last time. Makes me think that the poster who stated these awards are generally paid for might have a point.