Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
She’s absolutely fucking skint isn’t she. Spent all her money on buying followers and those boxes of pink stuff for her cleaning hunz.

They can’t afford a soft play party, or to even hire a hall somewhere to do a cheap kids buffet and some party games, or go the cinema, or even for a proper child friendly day out, so they can’t do anything for the boys birthdays.

Didn’t seem that long ago she had all of her “psycho” crazy wacky mates over for the evening, she wasn’t that bothered out the state of the house then 🤔.

Reactions: 13

Runforestrun

VIP Member
It’s not even just how small the radiator is, it’s not even central to the window! What a shitshow they’ve made of that room. Grey wallpaper, carpet, curtains, bedding and cushions and a silver crushed velvet headboard. Hardly the teenage boy bedroom of dreams is it?
And I thought the same thing @no flouncing those far drawers won’t open for the radiator. Imagine your kid having all their clothes and stuff in drawers under a bed!

Attachments

• Heart

Notatall

The way she talks about them plates being hers. WHAT IS SHE?? Fecking selfish and an absolute fraud. While boss mans away grim will play.

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
Catering company bringing back memories of her wedding. Bad memories then I guess Afsana? Because you hated every minute of your wedding day apparently!

Mrsbunny12

Her new bedroom reminds me of a premier inn room. £35 pp for a quick shag with someone u meet off tinder it’s got that vibe. It’s the lamps 😂. All she needs is a little travel kettle and some uht milks and she’s open for business

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
Jesus! That filter on her latest story looks like a scene from The Exorcist! Why does she have to talk to the press and magazine people? She didn't win the award? If you don't like public speaking Afsana, don't do it! Just stick to delivering the takeaways. You're good at that!

• Haha

Sambuj

Chatty Member
Excuse me? LITTLE Tesco people???? Is she for real? 😡
View attachment 792418
I thought the exact same. What a class A bitch. Showing us again how disgusting she really is. She is not worthy to lick the shit of their shoes. She really is something else isn’t she.
All the bullshit regarding fuel and that she needs it for work. Didn’t stop her fucking shopping.
She is the lowest of the low

I honestly had enough of seeing her bedroom! That wallpaper and mirror thing she has above her bed is horrible looks so out of date!

Sambuj

Chatty Member
She’s seriously unhinged

Hope OK magazine are on stand by waiting for boss lady’s call...
I literally thought the same (except it was hello not ok 🤣🤣)

They didn’t keep it hush hush as it was on their restaurants Facebook page 6 days ago 🙄

lol @ dropped her mum off 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
What were those stories about going to see the tenants at their old flat? Making out not only is she a boss lady but a property tycoon too 🤣 I haven't "followed" her long enough to know where they lived before but I always assumed they rented their old flat not owned it?
I'm sure the tenants are just her husband's brother and wife. So she just visited family then.

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Show us your haul from M&S Jessie...oh wait you cant as you didnt buy anything
But but, she said it was so good, we were gonna see it yesterday!! Oh.
It’ll be like the massive haul from primark she promised for weeks, then finally went out to buy stuff for it. She’ll be off to M&S this morning 😂
Buy that kid some proper toys ffs 🤬

But that’s not just how you look Jessie cos you’re using a filter! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

sugerplum

The way Jessie decorated her house and the way she shops and fills it with clutter just does not match

that bedroom is awful for a teenage boy
No colour or character
The should fix that shelved wardrobe and make it into a fitted wardrobe
She placed the radiator in that position to accommodate the bed. But didn’t think about how to open the draws. I doubt a teenage boy will Marie kondo his clothes into the drawers.
the radiator is too small. He will be so cold. Giving him a larger radiator would not make the room cluttered

her bedroom also has little storage. She got slim wardrobes as she didn’t want to overpower the room.
Where does she store her clothes. She must use another bedroom for her clothes instead of giving her teenage boy a larger room

• Sad

Moneybags

Why the AF is she wearing a mask continuously, but finger fucked and breathed everywhere during lockdown here?

• Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
Hahahah the only thing she’s ever given a makeover to is her garden so I can see why the bedroom is her favourite as the garden looks a state.

Sad for her boys that she chose Instagram content over them. That’s why she did her bedroom first so she could take generic pictures that every other account has done a thousand times already. No new or original content from Jessie is there 🙄

Bubduh

Just caught up on this week's comments 🤣🤣

Her outfit was absolutely hideous. I text my sister saying "omg glam fairy's outfit is awful" 🤣 because we both like watching the car crash that she is.

Her finger is so annoying. It looks fully healed (there was barley anything there in the 1st place) and she's acting like it was snapped off.

She obviously hides her finances from her husband as she always shows the hauls when he's out and hides it all away so he doesn't see. She hates going shopping with him as she can't buy all the tat.

Also for someone who LOVES to brag about high end brands she buys an awfull lot of stuff from cheaps shops

Olivemaks

VIP Member
She doesn’t look as a skinny as she makes out judging by this picture. Notice she’s not wearing her primark kids size jeans
Deffo around a size 12 or pushing size 14. That’s exactly how my legs look. I’m probably a bit chunkier though. No need to lie. I don’t get why she fibs so much?!?