Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PennyPop

Chatty Member
Has she deleted your comment now?? 😂

She’s obviously never set foot in a LV store if she thinks she can get anything for £175! 😂😂😂
It's still there!!

She was panning round the Lacoste shop like it was a Chanel store, it's clear she has no idea about the finer things in life! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

PennyPop

Chatty Member
Well I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to hear what the announcement was 🥱 She defo tags herself at a hospital and says "I'll inbox you hun" when someone asks if she's ok....

• Haha

Cagayu

VIP Member
Glam fairy #6 - will her nearly severed off finger ever recover?

cagayu asking the real questions

• Haha

Laurst

VIP Member
She should show more of her cooking at home for her family. That would give her some better content and have a direction rather than the drivel she spouts currently 😉
I agree, I'd love to learn to add some skills, seems like the perfect thing for her to do as it seems she can really cook! but she's too narcissistic for that, she'd rather try to live up to the instahun lifestyle.

NotAHun

lol I don't think she realises that pretty much just about everyone has had to have a pcr test by now, so really everyone knows what's involved. Shows again how thick she is to not even think through her lies to at least make them believable.

HeroToZero

If anything she’s made herself look even more twisted and bitter 😂 keep sending people over please 👍

• Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
Is that her oldest sons bedroom? Where are all his belongings? Does he really only have a console and a game of Monopoly?

Where does he put his clothes? In the drawers underneath the bed? Not ideal for him. It doesn’t look like he can even open the two drawers closest to the radiator!

• Heart

AC55

VIP Member
Her attitude towards her son and infact all of her son's is diabolical! She is really not happy that her son is off school this week, which I do not believe she wasn't aware of! They seem to eat a lot of McDonald's too which given that she can actually cook surprises me.

Misssj80

VIP Member
Where is her son's personality in that room? That is not a teenage boys bedroom. Where are his belongings? I have a teenage boy and he would not appreciate that room.

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
She even manages to make a holiday abroad look a total bore…
Day 1 - same scenery, drive, waterfall, lake, shop, pizza
Day 2 - same scenery, drive, waterfall, shop, pizza
🥱😴

• Haha

Laurst

VIP Member
She's grid posted it. Wow. 😂 I love the way she refers to Hinch as "Sophie" like they're pals haha

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Am I missing something? She's behaving like they won an award for the best restaurant in the country or something?? I mean, well done and all - to your chef! - but calm down hun...
I’ve just had a look at previous years winners, there’s only results for 2019, but the chef of the year award has 12 different regions! 😂
I’m so angry at her carrying on like she has today, yes he’s employed at her husbands restaurant but it’s him who has won, regardless of where he works!

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Just shows how much she lies, that even when she’s possibly telling the truth we don’t believe her 🤣
Does Switzerland have a B&M or Primark, how will she cope without a daily trip to finger the all of the products?

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
She's a walking contradiction. Foams at the gash about Home Bargains and B&M and yet plays pretend millionaire in Switzerland. Bet Tamara Ecclestone is shitting herself.
I reckon they are the poor relations. The others are better off, which is why she is so vile about them. All of this has been paid for by the people they are travelling with. They don’t have a pot to piss in really. You only have to look at the shit hole house to know that

Babybail93

VIP Member
She’s definitely not right is she? Stacey.is.not.your.friend!
what was that rant all about this morning then? She’s horrible about, and to, those kids. You only had to make 3 sandwiches, not a buffet for 50 ffs!
She’s mental. I wouldn’t write shit like that about people I actually know and love. Such strange behaviour for a grown woman married with children