Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fancy having the cheek to plaster your face in make up but not wash your hair. Grim.

Reactions: 10
What package did she get gifted someone fill me in she blocked me because I told her what I thought of her

Reactions: 4
She was so excited about a family day out yet all they've done is go to a shop and to the restaurants. Brilliant for the kids!

Reactions: 13
Just because you're filming in there doesn't mean it's your restaurant Jessie. Go and wash your hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jessie, Jessie, Jessie. Just because we see through your lies and bullshit doesn’t make us trolls. And if you must acknowledge us, please accept that none of us have EVER said the restaurants are fake or not real, we all accept they are. What we do say is that you, yourself as a person, do not own them. They are owned as a partnership between your Husband, Makdad and possibly your brother in law. But the evidence all points to it just being Makdad and Bossman. They have both been congratulated in Facebook posts about the restaurants, your name is never even mentioned. For all your tough talking and insulting ways when your husband isn’t around we’ve seen the difference in you when he’s around and your friends are around. Speaking of friends, they aren’t the bunch of wild and crazy ‘psychopaths’ you want everyone to believe they are. We’ve seen the crazy BBQ night pics and it was a full on couples bbq, with a gathering of some beautiful, respectable ladies.
Cut the bullshit and live your authentic life for a change. You are impressing no one 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I find it actually puts me off 🤣
I saw that spontex mop and broom on tv today for £40. Thought ooh they look good I’ll get them. Just seen she has them as freebies on her story. Won’t be buying now

• Haha
What a witch speaking to her son like that and then using it for content. How awful for her son to be used like that. Despicable woman. Calls herself a parent? Have a word with yourself you stupid dick, you just wouldn't do that. Vile.

Ohhhh the secondhand embarrassment I feel for this person (I can't say lady), is beyond belief.

Reactions: 12
Oh she’s been up since the crack of tit today, whatever the duck that is 🙄
And Jessie the issue with you storying when you’re driving isn’t whether you are ‘hands free’ or not it’s the fact that you keep looking at your phone all the time like an irresponsible idiot!!
EYES ON THE FUCKIN ROAD YOU MAD WOMAN

Reactions: 14
Oh she’s been up since the crack of tit today, whatever the duck that is 🙄
And Jessie the issue with you storying when you’re driving isn’t whether you are ‘hands free’ or not it’s the fact that you keep looking at your phone all the time like an irresponsible idiot!!
EYES ON THE FUCKIN ROAD YOU MAD WOMAN
Exactly this! She may as well have been holding the phone in her hand, she wasn't looking at the road!! The boss lady is being sent to get card. Isn't she the queen of stationery? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh more embarrassment...shes lives in the middle of nowhere?? Well I can tell you WHSmith is 10 minutes from where you live Afsana. Obviously this is hilariously funny to us who easily found out where she lives by what she posts on open social media platforms. Is she making out like she's rural..🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh more embarrassment...shes lives in the middle of nowhere?? Well I can tell you WHSmith is 10 minutes from where you live Afsana. Obviously this is hilariously funny to us who easily found out where she lives by what she posts on open social media platforms. Is she making out like she's rural..🤣
Hardly boss lady is you're having to apologise to your husband for giving away a few meals. She seems terrified of him. Lots of resentment towards him and his family.

Reactions: 12
Hardly boss lady is you're having to apologise to your husband for giving away a few meals. She seems terrified of him. Lots of resentment towards him and his family.
That 10000% didn't happen 😂 even her lies don't make her look good!

Reactions: 11
“Jessie stop giving out free meals, they’re not your restaurants they’re mine and makdad’s”

• Haha
I think we should give her a break. She's always super busy...super busy writing Google reviews for herself and her son ( picture seals the deal) ...in the words of boss lady herself "we move" to new lows doing this when you claim you own the place!
The absolute shame!
The second one is obviously her too, her husbands surname is Iqbal 😂
Wow, #bosslady writing glowing reviews for ‘your’ own restaurants. Surely no one is that desperate?? Making them so gushy is a massive giveaway too. Nobody is THAT impressed by food 😂
So, so embarrassing, but it’s just more lies in her empty Walter Mitty life 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
The absolute shame!
The second one is obviously her too, her husbands surname is Iqbal 😂
Wow, #bosslady writing glowing reviews for ‘your’ own restaurants. Surely no one is that desperate?? Making them so gushy is a massive giveaway too. Nobody is THAT impressed by food 😂
So, so embarrassing, but it’s just more lies in her empty Walter Mitty life 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's her sons name...my toes curled over with embarrassment for her when I seen it. 😂😭

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.