Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boss lady perks? Working, serving drinks on a Saturday night?

When I was sat in my beautiful garden last night, with the fire pit going and some music on, sipping a lovely G&T, I was thinking “I wish I was a Boss Lady because ya know what I’d rather be doing tonight, I’d rather be waitressing in a restaurant” 🤨😂.

Happy Sunday Grim ☕ - it must be time for your weekly bath or shower - while you’re in there, wash your hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
#bossladyperks ???

Taking photos of other people's drinks who are out enjoying themselves? How is that a perk of the job?!

And why does she put so much effort into her full face of make up but ignore her greasy mop of hair?

Her stories recently have been painful to watch! Wank Tax?! Taking change out her hubbies trousers and keeping it for herself. How is that even content? Where is her head at?

This grim fanny needs a reality check.

Reactions: 12
She’s going to “some diy “ place for “supplies”
Basically ur going f@£king b&q love for paint….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry was wicks.
Trying to choose a “white” “cream” shade. If that for ur foundation or walls?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sharing pictures of baths inspired by Stacey Solomon. Let's hope it inspires you to wash your hair ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As if she's ever going to have a bathroom anywhere even close to what SS has! She's collected mountains of tat for this supposed loft bathroom but it's never going to happen! She really is deluded.

Reactions: 11
And relax...she's been to Wikes to get some emulsion. For a boss lady of 4 restaurants and gets tired at going to get some paint. She must realise how much crap she spouts gets recognised. As for wanker tax...is she for real...you're wearing that on your face jessie jizz. She's an absolute arse to her unsuspecting husband. Have some respect for your man!

Reactions: 7
Good evening everyBODY!!!😆
Hi Jessie 👍🏻
Happy Sunday, how are you all, hope you’re all good. 😂
No wonder that greedy wench went back the second day to scrounge all that stuff! That’s absolutely ridiculous for those brands to give away all that stuff to nobodies on Instagram 😱

• Haha
Fancy being gifted all that stuff and not even demonstrating it. Anyone can look at it in the box. Not exactly selling it, but then I suppose it would involve her doing some actual cleaning for once. We move! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Why do they choose her ?? Not once during that post of her going on did I thing oooo I must go buy that.

Reactions: 5
She really is a greedy grabby hands. I’ve seen the stories of some of the other accounts that went and they’ve all brought back maybe one or two packs of cloths and sponges. She has brought back the whole range! Disgusting considering we’ll never even see her using them!

Reactions: 10
She really is a greedy grabby hands. I’ve seen the stories of some of the other accounts that went and they’ve all brought back maybe one or two packs of cloths and sponges. She has brought back the whole range! Disgusting considering we’ll never even see her using them!
She reckoned it was cos she had her car with her but the others are getting their stuff sent to them. I can just imagine her scurrying back and forth to the car ramming all the freebies into it like a greedy witch. Just for them all to go in those boxes in her utility never to see the light of day. Almost forgot, hope they aren’t planning to just paint those walls after taking that paper off cos they’ll look tit!

Reactions: 12
Fancy being gifted all that stuff and not even demonstrating it. Anyone can look at it in the box. Not exactly selling it, but then I suppose it would involve her doing some actual cleaning for once. We move! 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s obviously been watching Mario - he does that too.
Having someone showcase a fully packed product is not in the least bit interesting. I reckon she’s going to sell them on

Reactions: 5
Hang on a minute, has she af linked those things on swipe ups?? She’s as bad a mrs meldrum! She ‘bought’ the perfume from the airport but has added a swipe up for it? When has she EVER mentioned that perfume?? Has she just looked at what she’s got that she thought people would want? Or is she trying to humble brag that she’s got 100 quid perfume? Yeah Grim, we believe that it’s real 🙄 Grabby cow

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.