Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like she's sat there thinking "I'm going to spend my husbands hard earned cash on anything other than the things i should". She is so deluded. The whispering and dodgy camera angles when her family are about. There is nothing glam, fairy like or clean about this cretin.

Reactions: 15
Back to her usual arsey attitude again this morning then eh? When she’s sitting on her own. Funny that 🤔

Reactions: 10
Back to her usual arsey attitude again this morning then eh? When she’s sitting on her own. Funny that 🤔
Back to her usual self walking around primark and filming what's in there, despite being such a busy boss lady.

The security guard is following her about because she's walking along touching things and talking to herself into her phone. Prick.

Edited to add, she's filming people without their permission again. Good at that isn't she? I have family who are security guards, and if I'd seen her filming them and posting to tens of thousands of followers, real or not, I'd be fuming.

Reactions: 15
Work things to do...ends up in primark. Surely she's got to realise that we know she does feck all in the day apart from shop.. yet we don't see anything she buys ever again...always the same tatty clothes...so therefore she's always at the shops because she's returning stuff. To her it it must be her job as work things always results in shopping...so for content she buys it all and then returns it.

Reactions: 12
Why's she filming bed sets and saying how good they are? We all know she has no intention of replacing her 90s throwback blue bed set.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know now it’s a choice but the fact she isn’t wearing a mask and is continuously talking makes me so cross. She spent 2 days at that event shoving herself up against numerous people, COVID is still a thing Jessie 😡

Reactions: 14
Back to her usual self walking around primark and filming what's in there, despite being such a busy boss lady.

The security guard is following her about because she's walking along touching things and talking to herself into her phone. Prick.

Edited to add, she's filming people without their permission again. Good at that isn't she? I have family who are security guards, and if I'd seen her filming them and posting to tens of thousands of followers, real or not, I'd be fuming.
This! She doesn’t care for anyone but herself and her content. I’d kick her out out of the store

Reactions: 12
Firstly, what are those sunglasses she had on in the car? They are vile. Secondly, leave the security guard to do his job. If you are doing nothing wrong then it shouldn't bother you.

Reactions: 13
Jessie I called pri mark and informed them of you loooooool apprantley they had more complaints from her returning clothes like surprise surprise

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just having a ‘nose’ around and funny how usually when the novelty singers are at ‘her’ restaurants she makes a big fuss and so on, well seems like she didn’t want to be big boss lady on Tuesday and left ‘big M’ and the gang to host George Michael whilst she’s creaming her pants in London. 🤣
She really hasn’t done much with her kids has she. I feel rather sorry for them having a mum like her.
She literally puts her Instagram gang before her kids and support for her husband. Awful excuse for a woman

Reactions: 11
Two days on an event I would always put my children first she really doesn’t care makes me sick !

Reactions: 6
Just having a ‘nose’ around and funny how usually when the novelty singers are at ‘her’ restaurants she makes a big fuss and so on, well seems like she didn’t want to be big boss lady on Tuesday and left ‘big M’ and the gang to host George Michael whilst she’s creaming her pants in London. 🤣
She really hasn’t done much with her kids has she. I feel rather sorry for them having a mum like her.
Damn, did we miss George?!? duck, I’m devastated. How did the fellas manage to pull off the night without #bosslady there to record it all and get in the way??
Bet they’ll appreciate her all the more now and never let her have another night off ever again!
They went to wales for a few days with an army of friends, but they’ve never been anywhere with the kids on their own have they? The poor things are basically neglected.

Still never been anywhere near shampoo 🤮

duck ME THERES GONNA BE AN ABBA NIGHT IN *HER* RESTAURANT!
I am here for that night already. 4 wailers killing Classic songs all at the same time 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Damn, did we miss George?!? duck, I’m devastated. How did the fellas manage to pull off the night without #bosslady there to record it all and get in the way??
Bet they’ll appreciate her all the more now and never let her have another night off ever again!
They went to wales for a few days with an army of friends, but they’ve never been anywhere with the kids on their own have they? The poor things are basically neglected.

Still never been anywhere near shampoo 🤮

duck ME THERES GONNA BE AN ABBA NIGHT IN *HER* RESTAURANT!
I am here for that night already. 4 wailers killing Classic songs all at the same time 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
‘Big M’ has a few videos of George go and treat yourself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow she’s so descriptive isn’t she? Everything is either gorgeous or stunning and she loves everything. 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did I hear right, when she mentioned ABBA, she said she’d have to book 4 of them? Imagine turning up for a tribute night and there’s just Bjorn sat there? It could have been her crappy captions but maybe she spends so much money in tat they could only afford a quarter of the band 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she meant ‘her’ four restaurants 😂

Did I hear right, when she mentioned ABBA, she said she’d have to book 4 of them? Imagine turning up for a tribute night and there’s just Bjorn sat there? It could have been her crappy captions but maybe she spends so much money in tat they could only afford a quarter of the band 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
THANK THE LORD THE WALLPAPER IS COMING OFF!!!! Seriously though why did it take so long...

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.