Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bunch of psychopaths? Do they know what you’re calling them? I would love to tell them!

What account did you get the pictures from?
Someone should send her story over to her ‘psychopath’ friends.

From ‘good morning everyburdy’ at 1.30pm to 7 hours later being anxiety ridden. What a joke.
I do think some of the psychopaths are on this thread as couple leave breadcrumbs for us to follow.

Reactions: 6
Thread number 4, ironically the same number of restaurants Jessie delivers for!
Well done to @Tootle Pip Wiz for the inspired thread title ♥

recap -
Jessie doesn’t clean, isn’t glam and isn’t a fairy.
She does however deliver takeaways for the various restaurants her Husband owns with Makdad and his Brother.
She’s still spunking her money away on cheap shite from Primark and B&M.
Aww thanks, I will celebrate with a takeaway! Jessie, I'll phone my order through later, please don't turn up late with it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her fakeness is NEXT LEVEL. So it wasn’t a girly night then? And that picture of her in her scarf… didn’t she say she went out with her friends? I see them very much sitting in their garden 😆

We have been saying from the beginning that she lies. Also have you noticed she often trips up on the lies she tells.

Bunch of psychopaths? Do they know what you’re calling them? I would love to tell them!

What account did you get the pictures from?
Someone should send her story over to her ‘psychopath’ friends.

She is deluded. Completely bonkers.

From ‘good morning everyburdy’ at 1.30pm to 7 hours later being anxiety ridden. What a joke.
Pics are on her husbands fb. Between his fb and Makdads you can basically poke holes in every single thing she says. But I don’t understand the narrative she’s trying to portray? Why make out your wild and crazy ‘psychopath’ mates made your husband give you the night off to have a girls bbq? Does she really think that makes her life sound better than the truth that a few couples friends were coming over?

It’s like the fake drinking and shots (remember the acting pissed up with the bottle of non alcoholic apple wine?).

shes just so fake and lies so much now I wonder if she’s forgotten how to tell the truth. Did the anxiety attack happen before or after the bbq pics were posted here?

I’ve just checked and yea, the anxiety post came after we found out it wasn’t the wild night with her pals she claimed it was!

if being found out gives you that bad anxiety then maybe don’t tell lies anymore?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As a person who suffers with severe anxiety, the very last thing I feel to do when feeling anxious or going through an attack is film it. She needs her husband to read these threads and intervene. It's not right.

Reactions: 17
As a person who suffers with severe anxiety, the very last thing I feel to do when feeling anxious or going through an attack is film it. She needs her husband to read these threads and intervene. It's not right.
Not only filming it but am I right in remembering she said she had filmed it 4 times and couldn’t be bothered to do it again as there was a ‘fart’ noise? (I watched it yesterday whilst distracted elsewhere!)

Reactions: 7
Not only filming it but am I right in remembering she said she had filmed it 4 times and couldn’t be bothered to do it again as there was a ‘fart’ noise? (I watched it yesterday whilst distracted elsewhere!)
Exactly. People deal with things differently, I just don't believe anything she says.

I do think some of the psychopaths are on this thread as couple leave breadcrumbs for us to follow.
You mentioned dropping breadcrumbs to me the other day 🤣...100% wouldn't and aren't one of her psychopaths...i couldn't think of anything worse than being associated with her. Just like you and many others on here I am waiting for her to be found out by the people family she so horribly disrespects. Here for the same reason Doodlebug.

Reactions: 5
The only reason she has ‘anxiety’ is because she reads here, knows we’re onto her and that her make believe life is going to be exposed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That green dress looked like polyester curtains. It’s the type of fabric that would just melt if it caught fire. Does everything from shein come so creased?

Reactions: 11
Her fashion sense is utterly shite , first dress old granny curtains recycled, 2 nd dress is horrific also , I cant see her modernising that pensioner home as her fashion taste matches the decor.

Reactions: 13
The only reason she has ‘anxiety’ is because she reads here, knows we’re onto her and that her make believe life is going to be exposed 🙄
I'll never understand this, why doesn't she just be herself? Why does she want strangers to think she's something she's not? So weird.

Ah, so she’s got all her Stacey Solomon brand clothes then? Just doesn’t wear them 😆 Oh give over Jessie. You’re returning stuff all the time. Wear your In The Style stuff then.
I feel like that’s for Tattlers benefit too. You probably wouldn’t be arsed sending a 9 quid dress back but would send back all that SS stuff she ordered as that cost a bomb. She must think we are stupid if she thinks we believe she kept it. She’s never worn anything since it arrived. I bet she left the tags on that lemon dress and that went back too!

Reactions: 9
Jessie has more money the sense although it’s her husbands money my best friend is Muslim and she said the scarf and the hijab ain’t a part time oh I think I’ll wear it today the fact during lockdown she swore etc whilst it was ramadhan says a lot about her and all this for two women ss and mrs hinch who don’t give two hoots about there fans yet when they get trolled these hinchers get on the band wagon I’m close to resuturanr number 4 and I may just make myself known to her

Reactions: 9
Someone’s been reading tattle, hair looked a little better last night!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The pic of her and her insta Hun🙄 why the heck did the Hun tag SS and in the style in the picture, they’re all bloody deluded 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Crying because her eldest is working in Her makdads restaurant today but yesterday as she waved them off to go work in her Makdads restaurant she shouts ' not gonna miss you ' ... and that is not a bodycon jessie. you should team up with lego hair on horrific dresses you should never buy ..we move

Reactions: 12
Wash your bloody hair Jessie! So scuzzy! Trying on clothes in front of a wall with the wallpaper hanging off. Don't you have any shame? I thought she spent £200 at SHEIN? Why lie?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.