Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started following this skank about 2 weeks ago. There has been no cleaning. Her greasy hair makes me want to vom.

What is this room where she does her try-ons? The carpet looks like it’s only fit for the bin and the wallpaper is hanging off.

She looks like she, and her house, absolutely stinks.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I started following this skank about 2 weeks ago. There has been no cleaning. Her greasy hair makes me want to vom.

What is this room where she does her try-ons? The carpet looks like it’s only fit for the bin and the wallpaper is hanging off.

She looks like she, and her house, absolutely stinks.
That room is her bedroom, complete with dead old lady wallpaper, carpet, bed, furniture and bedding. How she can show that wall to her 18k followers is beyond me. I honestly believe they won’t even decorate.
Also Jessie, you style guru, that dress was not a body con dress, in fact it was as far away from a body con dress as you could get!
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thought she said she spent £200 on shein? That load of tat doesn't add up to £200.

Reactions: 9
That room is her bedroom, complete with dead old lady wallpaper, carpet, bed, furniture and bedding. How she can show that wall to her 18k followers is beyond me. I honestly believe they won’t even decorate.
Also Jessie, you style guru, that dress was not a body con dress, in fact it was as far away from a body con dress as you could get!
😂
It was a denis rousseau dress ma luvlee ( anyone old enough will remember)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks like she would smell of chips doesn’t she?
What the actual duck is she doing lying in her sons bed?? He’s only at a bleeping restaurant for the day, she’s acting like he’s died 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it just me that cringes when she puts her delivery parcels on her bed? 🤢 Goodness knows what could be on them you skanky woman and WASH YOUR GREASY HAIR!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it just me that cringes when she puts her delivery parcels on her bed? 🤢 Goodness knows what could be on them you skanky woman and WASH YOUR GREASY HAIR!!
Well that bedding has been on for ages so I’d imagine it’s crawling anyway. Her pillow will be rank with that greasy mop on it every night 🤮

• Haha
I bet she wears the owners granny knickers to ! So outside source her and saira don’t talk anymore 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
You can post whatever bullshit tiktoks you like Jessie, there isn’t a single one of us want to be you 😂😂😂😂
She’s actually deluded. I bet her genuine insta him followers are baffled when she posts all these ranty posts aimed at us here 😂

Reactions: 13
You can post whatever bullshit tiktoks you like Jessie, there isn’t a single one of us want to be you 😂😂😂😂
She’s actually deluded. I bet her genuine insta him followers are baffled when she posts all these ranty posts aimed at us here 😂
Hahaha so funny. She’s on another planet!!! She’s literally one of the last people I would like to be like!
Sad weirdo she is🤣
I mean who would inspire to wear crumpled up ‘Sheen’ clothes, cheap jewellery and drive an older grubby BMW as well as being a lazy greasy haired hag of a woman who is a downright awful parent sometimes
(nothing wrong with cheap clothes and such it if gets you sorted out if money is a bit tight) but it’s not something to inspire too, you’d have to be pretty hard up to ‘want’ to be like her! 🤣
Her house is on another level though! Surely you’d find somewhere in your house to ‘model’ your clothes that would look a bit decent 😂
She’s a cheap, unethical, untruthful, rude excuse for a woman.
I would never want to be like you in a million years Jessie 🙄 now get in your stinking blue rag robe and have a big think about that you deluded human

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No Jessie, I do not want to be you!! I'm happy not buying endless amounts of fast fashion, I'm happy in my decorated home with real flowers in the garden and I'm happy with my second hand bicycle. Also I'm happy not pretending I own 4 businesses.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Haters mean you’re doing something right”
So with that mindset you’re saying that hitler et al are doing something right…

Pretty sure they were cunts.

maybe, you infuriated enough people with your narcissistic drivel that they went to a forum to voice their opinions with others that also hold similar views 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why the duck are all her SHEIN items so creased. I must admit I have bought a fair few things myself and they've never been so wrinkly and creased like that. Never. All the stuff she's bought don't do her any favours whatsoever either.
She's like an old granny basher. Granny basher in her grannyfied house hahahahaha. Mate do something with your old folks home decor instead of buying clothes you will never wear.

Reactions: 10
Why is she planning for a party room when the interior of her house is in such disarray?

• Haha
Out to be part of the plan for the party room , did you really jessie? Looks like you were batted back into the house , another chapter in the book of things that never happened , why do you give off the impression your in charge and they are your restaurants when clearly it's the opposite?

I think the guy had already left when she said she was going outside to be part of the conversation! Her whole Insta is a sham.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.