Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daam she blocked me of Instagram I asked if I could order from restaurant 4 and said I like her delivery service loool
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what a piss take omg๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I honestly canโ€™t work out what she does at the restaurants every night, she goes in the same clothes that sheโ€™s had on all day, no make up or hair done, she she obviously isnโ€™t from of house. If she isnโ€™t doing deliveries what does she actually do?? Itโ€™s bizarre.
Just takes credit

I couldn't think of anything worse than eating whilst some twit is singing, but to be fair its a Tuesday night and the place is packed so someone knows what they're doing. (If won't be her that's organised it though)

Reactions: 7
I couldnโ€™t be doing with being sat so close to the person on the table next to me. Like bloody sardines in there!

Reactions: 10
I canโ€™t watch the videos of the โ€˜Freddieโ€™
Iโ€™ve never heard anything like it ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ He canโ€™t hold a note!

Her hair is killing me aswell! What the hell ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Blow island" wasn't on last night Jessie, but love island was. Why use captions when they always say something else to what you intend them to say?

Most of my comments are about her hair, but as a "glam fairy" I would expect her to have a clue. She doesn't. You need to wash and style it Jessie, not slick it back like one of the T Birds from Grease. It's not a vibe. We move.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet ypu anything it was free food. No way would it be that busy on a Tuesday evening otherwise

Reactions: 9
Anyone noticed she doesnโ€™t get tagged in anything Makdad posts on his Facebook? As far as I can see sheโ€™s not friends on there with him making it very hard to find her!

Reactions: 6
ยฃ26 a head! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Love how theyโ€™re using pics of the actual singers on their promo posts ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
This was at Indian Diner, not sure what number that one is in Jessieโ€™s vast empire ๐Ÿ˜‚
Meal and "Shaw" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that has cracked me up this morning when I was feeling miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Going of for a 5 course meal and having the owners walking around pointing cameras in your face. Imagine if there were any foster carers or adoptive parents there with their children and they are being plastered over open social media platforms. I can not imagine that they asked each individual for consent. Very dangerous in some situations. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Reactions: 12
Going of for a 5 course meal and having the owners walking around pointing cameras in your face. Imagine if there were any foster carers or adoptive parents there with their children and they are being plastered over open social media platforms. I can not imagine that they asked each individual for consent. Very dangerous in some situations. ๐Ÿ˜ก
Even worse when it's the delivery driver on her night off pointing cameras in your face.....

In all seriousness, I completely agree with what you have said. I certainly wouldn't give my consent to have myself plastered to thousands, and as you have mentioned, this has the potential to be very dangerous indeed. All for their own vanity.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've got worky things to do....ends up in primark. What an absolute tool she is. why start a story in her car and do that thing she does...yes jessie we know you're car self adjusts when you turn in the ignition...so many do. She really gets on my wick buy I can't stop watching her make such a tit of herself.

Reactions: 7
I've got worky things to do....ends up in primark. What an absolute tool she is. why start a story in her car and do that thing she does...yes jessie we know you're car self adjusts when you turn in the ignition...so many do. She really gets on my wick buy I can't stop watching her make such a tit of herself.
It doesnโ€™t self adjust! She moves the seat every time she gets in it. The charging crystals โ€˜lurkerโ€™ comment, does she mean Mrs Meldrum? Sheโ€™s always charging her crystals and posted something a couple of days ago. Sheโ€™s so sad, a vest very Stacey Solomon? Nah love ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
It doesnโ€™t self adjust! She moves the seat every time she gets in it. The charging crystals โ€˜lurkerโ€™ comment, does she mean Mrs Meldrum? Sheโ€™s always charging her crystals and posted something a couple of days ago. Sheโ€™s so sad, a vest very Stacey Solomon? Nah love ๐Ÿ˜‚
Don't you mean "Spacious Solomon" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚? Why does she use those awful auto captions? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There she goes filming people and posting them on insta again ๐Ÿคฌ
Heโ€™s doing his bleeping job you knobhead. Heโ€™s probably following you cos youโ€™re walking round filming everything and talking to yourself you stupid woman. Sheโ€™s done this before and tried to hint it was racial profiling. Sheโ€™s a twit.

Ahh haha does it. Even worse then ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿคฃ

Next thread pls let it be jessie sort your life out
Or Messie...๐Ÿฅด

Reactions: 4
happy thurrrsda um what day is it oh I donโ€™t even know Um Iโ€™ll be off out I need to go to b n m and see what the hell jessie will bye today but now I need to make my cheap ice coffee late okay everybodddyyyy

• Haha
Why does she always have to pretend she doesnโ€™t know what day it is? Every single day that fake tilt of the head and says the day of the week slowly to try and make people believe sheโ€™s just that busy that she canโ€™t keep up with the days.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.