Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last story just shared a post complimenting her hair, and SHE’S added music over it, Taylor Swift Gorgeous!!!! Wow, she really does rate herself doesn’t she? But crippled with anxiety. Obviously the Mrs Hinch anxiety, not the one us mere mortals have!!
We move!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe it’s just us but when we moved house we did our daughters rooms before ours. 🙁
Yep, i think most people would make sure their kids rooms were done for them before anything else. But most people aren’t selfish twats like she is!

Reactions: 12
Some of the comments on her latest post say nothing more than @mrshinchhome and @staceysolomon
Have these half wits got some kind of affliction? what are they hoping to achieve? do they think those two ghastly individuals are actually going to comment on the new hair style of a foul mouthed, vicious nobody? What is wrong with people?

Reactions: 15
Given that there were 7 Primark bags, I reckon Boss Man left her £15 🤣 🤣
We move!
Love this 😂😂😂

Ooo she’s unloading all the shite she’s brought now..can’t wait to come back here for the comments

Ok so far it looks like her boss I mean husband told the maid/nanny I mean wife to go and get kids clothes….hmm

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
"I thought these would be nice to wear with something"
Shes really got the gift for describing whats she's bought. We move 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Delivery tips good last night Jessie ?...all that primark haul ..you are such a glitter turd

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wat a loooooad of old shite ( Cathrine tate nana voice) I don’t get the buying expensive make up when she’s brought stuff from primark wat a waste of money why not buy the kids decent clothes …

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hiya everrrybudddy… here’s a selection of the worlds most boring clothes all in lovely shades of black 🥱 Hair looks fab though so 1 outa 2 ain’t bad!

• Haha
Well that was anticlimactic.

A load of shite clothes (again) and then a crap load of high end make up, which we will never see her use! Remember when she bought the Nars foundation? Never been seen since! Can you take make up back for a refund? 🤔
We move!

One thing I don’t understand is if she owns 4 businesses why does she have to wait for her husband to leave her a tip money by the kettle so she can go shopping and hair done. If she’s this great independent successful businesswoman that she thinks she is she would be she would be organising that sort of thing herself. Also it’s unheard of in my area to just go with no planned appointment. It is nice but she won’t get it like that again 🤣 so I don’t believe it was just a random act from her husband.
She clearly has no control of money and it just gets dished out to her.
Im sure too that the expensive things get returned 🤣
She’s really getting her content from here 😂😂
Her house renovations is going to be a car crash like her concrete slab and fake flower filled runway of a garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else notice the sticky notes had already been written on?!!!

View attachment 687053
I hadn't noticed no, but I don't get why she's bought them and what the obsession with stationery is. She has a house to do up, and goes a spunks money up the wall like that. She could have saved that money towards paint/new carpet or even bought a new bed set. That duvet set is ghastly. Gives me 2005 teenage boy vibes.

I hadn't noticed no, but I don't get why she's bought them and what the obsession with stationery is. She has a house to do up, and goes a spunks money up the wall like that. She could have saved that money towards paint/new carpet or even bought a new bed set. That duvet set is ghastly. Gives me 2005 teenage boy vibes.
The duvet cover is vile, and it looks like she’s got one of those dead thin horrible polyester quilts too. Do you think all the bedding was the dead old lady’s too? 😱🙈

I just can’t get over why they haven’t painted the rooms? Even that would make them nicer than that god awful shiny wallpaper!

Reactions: 8
Didn’t think it would be long until the new hair was pushed back with a hairband! Back to having flat, limp, greasy grim fairy hair!

• Haha
Two things, why would an electrician put dimmable spotlights up but not replace the original on/off switch with a dimmer switch at the same time? Her hair is lovely but she won't be able to maintain that high maintenance bob with her super busy and productive lifestyle! 😂
Electrician? But their kit was in shopping bags. 🙈 I've never had an electrical come with tools in bags for life.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doesn't want to post much today or her stories from last night will drop off.........does she really think people want to see her shite Primark stuff 🤣🤣 delusional 🙄

• Haha
Doesn't want to post much today or her stories from last night will drop off.........does she really think people want to see her shite Primark stuff 🤣🤣 delusional 🙄
I know and the "sorry I've not been on" like anyone has been waiting for her. Thinks a lot of herself doesn't she?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.