Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what pressing jobs she’d had to do today? Napkins to fold? Tables to set? Dishes to wash? Or just basically hanging around while her Husband does the real work?
Love this 😂😂 so true

Her posts are so crap she just likes the sound of her own voice….😂😂. Still waiting for pictures of last nights bbq with her “friend”

Reactions: 7
She looks like she's got a pyjama top on! Anyway, who are betrayal boy and betrayal girl? You're not that much of a boss lady if you have to cook breakfast for people you don't like hun....

Reactions: 3
She is a nut job.

Jessie, you protest too much love.

Your 'followers' must think you're on something,

View attachment 669770
Living rent free in her head!

I don't know why you'd even bother addressing it, if it wasn't bothering you so much! She's going to have her few genuine followers begin searching for what's going on if she continues addressing it. Follow trains and bots won't care, but they also don't create engagement, so better be careful the few who do don't start searching.

Reactions: 6
Can someone explain who betrayal girl and betrayal boy are? And wats the story?
I'm sure they are her husbands brother and wife. She seems to hate his side of the family. She's blocked her own husband from her page, so she obviously feels its fair game to slag them all off. The fact that she has an open account and anybody can see her drivel, seems to have escaped her pea brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else find it hilarious she calls them betrayal boy and betrayal girl, out of all the trash talk names that’s the best you could come up with!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Betrayal boy and girl are her husbands brother and his wife.
From what Jessie has told us ‘Demon lady’ (her husbands mother) seems to love betrayal girl and get on very well with her.
Interestingly demon lady doesn’t like Jessie much.

is it worth contacting the police? I would do it in a heart beat but I think they would actually need to catch her in the act!
As far as I'm aware it's not illegal, but it bloody should be, it's a distraction. I'm sure she did that big "whooooop" on her stories because she'd pulled out on someone and cut it fine.
There's absolutely no need to be doing it, just pull over and story or wait until you're home. she's an utter idiot.

Betrayal boy and girl are her husbands brother and his wife.
From what Jessie has told us ‘Demon lady’ (her husbands mother) seems to love betrayal girl and get on very well with her.
Interestingly demon lady doesn’t like Jessie much.
I wonder why.. Jessie seems so lovely on her stories 😂😂😂😂😂

Also those sunglasses she’s wearing are bloody hideous 🤮

• Haha
So she's back to driving and filming again.

Nice and safe huh.

• Angry
The next time you drive and do a story jessie I’m screenshotting it to the police
I think she is using a dash mount for the phone so while it's wholly irresponsible, it's also legal. It's distracting her from concentrating properly, she could quite easily cause an accident, but she's so dammed arrogant, she doesn't care one bit!

duck me she's tired. Never heard her say that before. 🙄🙄 Ahh such a hard working life you lead dear Jessie. 🥱🥴

Reactions: 5
Hopefully betrayal boy and girl saw her stories, thought they’d leave her to do all the cooking in this stifling heat and then said they weren’t coming. It’s called karma, love 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Storying and driving just so irresponsible.
Her driving videos fill me with rage. I've just spent the best part of two years learning to drive, getting tests cancelled, picking up lessons where and when I can. Finally got my test and passed first time. But the amount of times I'd have a test cancelled and then see her driving around one handed, looking at her phone and paying absolutely zero attention to the road 😤. I'm a safer driver than her and I've only just got my licence!!

Reactions: 10
Her driving videos fill me with rage. I've just spent the best part of two years learning to drive, getting tests cancelled, picking up lessons where and when I can. Finally got my test and passed first time. But the amount of times I'd have a test cancelled and then see her driving around one handed, looking at her phone and paying absolutely zero attention to the road 😤. I'm a safer driver than her and I've only just got my licence!!
It's infuriating isn't it? What she does is legal because her phone is on a dashmount and she doesn't give two hoots about her own safety or that of anyone else!

Reactions: 4
Nothing she has to say is interesting or important enough to story whilst driving.......absolute tool 🤬

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.