Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked her about the second fireplace and she told me it’s to replace the current one when (if) they ever decorate that place.
But the replacement one is tit as well 😂
And why would you have it just plonked in the room? They’ve a shed they can put it in. I’m up north so do t understand London house prices but over £400k for that house blows my mind!

Reactions: 7
But the replacement one is tit as well 😂
And why would you have it just plonked in the room? They’ve a shed they can put it in. I’m up north so do t understand London house prices but over £400k for that house blows my mind!
Yep, wouldn't get you much where I am. I was looking to move a little while ago. Id like a driveway and garage. Wouldn't get that for under 400k. This house is in the next town along from me.
I found this property on the Rightmove Android app and wanted you to see it: https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/110084735

Reactions: 3
Well the third thread has been deleted 🤣
Which third thread? This is the third thread.

Yep, wouldn't get you much where I am. I was looking to move a little while ago. Id like a driveway and garage. Wouldn't get that for under 400k. This house is in the next town along from me.
I found this property on the Rightmove Android app and wanted you to see it: https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/110084735
That’s beautiful, but where I am wouldn’t be more than £200k, it’s mental the prices down south 😱🙈

Reactions: 2
She's tired this morning. What exactly is it that she does that makes her so tired all the time? If I was her I'd be getting myself checked out with my doctor. Maybe if she laid off all the caffeine loaded drinks, shed she'd sleep better!

Reactions: 9
She's tired this morning. What exactly is it that she does that makes her so tired all the time? If I was her I'd be getting myself checked out with my doctor. Maybe if she laid off all the caffeine loaded drinks, shed she'd sleep better!
she's so busy she has to remind herself every day what day it is you know......ugh

Reactions: 6
Which third thread? This is the third thread.

That’s beautiful, but where I am wouldn’t be more than £200k, it’s mental the prices down south 😱🙈
They are crazy. Unless you're working in Central London the wages aren't great. I'm only on 20K a year full time

😲 here in Northern Ireland that would buy you a castle! I can't believe her house cost over £400K, we moved house recently, got a 4 bed detached, massive garden, all new kitchen and bathrooms and paid £200K. And that's not me boasting but is very average for NI! I don't know how her and bossman pay for that mortgage with just him working and her spending money like its going out of fashion 🤨

Reactions: 4
Watch your 3 year old you lazy mare.

Reactions: 8
😲 here in Northern Ireland that would buy you a castle! I can't believe her house cost over £400K, we moved house recently, got a 4 bed detached, massive garden, all new kitchen and bathrooms and paid £200K. And that's not me boasting but is very average for NI! I don't know how her and bossman pay for that mortgage with just him working and her spending money like its going out of fashion 🤨
I need to move, i actually thought what she paid for it was cheap, but that’s amazing!! you’d be lucky to get a one bedroom flat here for that (south)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Its so depressing how much house prices are in the South East. I'm half an hour from London but definitely don't earn a London salary.

I know, they must be loaded. Her house is still a tit hole though.
200K doesn't get you much near me.

I found this property on the Rightmove Android app and wanted you to see it: https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/107400647

• Wow
Good morning glamsquad....
Happy blah blah blah....
Picture with a nasty looking cheap coffee or latte.
Same tit different day. 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good morning glamsquad....
Happy blah blah blah....
Picture with a nasty looking cheap coffee or latte.
Same tit different day. 😴😴😴😴
Glam Fairy - not in a million years
Glam Squad - you have about 100 genuine followers
Glam fairy HQ - err, no

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's very conspicuous by her absence today.... I wonder what is going on at Glam HQ??

Reactions: 4
She's very conspicuous by her absence today.... I wonder what is going on at Glam HQ??
It’s been a bit this way all week. I think basically it boils down to the fact that the only real content she has is shopping and hauls, and there’s no conceivable way that she could carry on spending as she has for the last few months, therefore she’s nothing to show.
Plus whatever she does is either lies or crap and she gets called out on here for it, so she’s literally got no content left at all.
Oh, apart from her youngest kid,who still has a dummy even though he’s going to nursery in 2 months!!

Reactions: 10
maybe she is being quiet as some people complained (rightly so!!) about her new restaurant breaking covid rules and the powers that be said they were visiting the restaurant….also someone said they had called the restaurant- maybe she actually got a telling off and fine 😁

Reactions: 10
What on earth was that random tictok clip of a guy who had his house and car set alight by "online bullying" people??

I still can't cope with the mess that child made with all the boxes, just proves how long she leaves him unsupervised whilst she naps.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.