Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad she gave us a step by step guide to making coffee ice cubes, I didn’t have a clue 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A teal trunk isn’t for cleaning the face !!! It can rip the skin and she’s just declared it stupid woman

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
A teal trunk isn’t for cleaning the face !!! It can rip the skin and she’s just declared it stupid woman
Pfft you mean you don't scrub your face with household implements? Metal scourers are great for exfoliating, esp with a splash of zoflora after.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There is absolutely naff all glam about this woman. Her hair always looks like it needs a good wash, and she's left her thumb nail (and no other nails) painted since the weekend. What is glam about her? Please someone enlighten me?

Reactions: 8
Looooool mate how said she checks tattle see how she quickly proved herself with the teal trunk I’ve emailed. Teal trunk because it could not be nice for someone else’s face

Reactions: 4
Who keeps their shopping in bags for days before putting it away just so they can show people they don't know on the internet what they bought? I literally can't understand it. She says she has so much to show but she's too busy, who really cares?! Just put your shopping away and forget about it 😏 she's obviously just so full of her own self importance to think people want to see her tat from aldi

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Who keeps their shopping in bags for days before putting it away just so they can show people they don't know on the internet what they bought? I literally can't understand it. She says she has so much to show but she's too busy, who really cares?! Just put your shopping away and forget about it 😏 she's obviously just so full of her own self importance to think people want to see her tat from aldi
She probably only has 100 genuine followers anyway 🤣

Reactions: 6
Obviously too busy to check on her son, he must have been left unattended for quite a while to make that much mess 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Obviously too busy to check on her son, he must have been left unattended for quite a while to make that much mess 🙁
My thoughts exactly! Where was she when Isa was ripping up the boxes and packaging? My guess would be in bed having a nap!

Reactions: 9
I literally was just coming here to say that’s what happens when you nap and leave your 3 year old to entertain himself!

I’m pleased she managed to tidy those polystyrene balls from round her second ‘decorative’ fireplace 😂

How can she show everyone the inside of that house and not feel embarrassed.

• Haha
I’m pleased she managed to tidy those polystyrene balls from round her second ‘decorative’ fireplace 😂

How can she show everyone the inside of that house and not feel embarrassed.
In the house photos on right move that fireplace isn't there so she actually bout it and put it there..... why?!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
In the house photos on right move that fireplace isn't there so she actually bout it and put it there..... why?!!
I asked her about the second fireplace and she told me it’s to replace the current one when (if) they ever decorate that place.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.