Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wants to reply to the message about losing her child in the restaurant but doesn't want to entertain the sender and asks "you guys" to reply on her behalf. Well if that's not entertaining the sender I don't know what is! She really is the most vacuous creature isn't she? She's unbearable!
100% sent that to herself 💤💤

Reactions: 3
So busy yet she's got time to send fake messages to herself just so she can mention she's a restaurant owner again. Let's see if she uses her Instagram to promote her new "baby" today. Any other business owner with thousands of "followers" would....

Reactions: 6
I wonder if we’ll be blessed with a crappy bOsS lAdY montage tonight😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if we’ll be blessed with a crappy bOsS lAdY montage tonight😂😂😂😂
Oh god I hope so! The last one entertained me for ages! The too tight boilersuit, the ridiculous heels, the tottering to and unlocking the ancient Toyota! It was the gift that kept on giving!
Then the soft focus photos in an empty restaurant 😂
You’d think a veteran restauranteur with 3 established places already wouldn’t be nervous and hiding under the covers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god I hope so! The last one entertained me for ages! The too tight boilersuit, the ridiculous heels, the tottering to and unlocking the ancient Toyota! It was the gift that kept on giving!
Then the soft focus photos in an empty restaurant 😂
You’d think a veteran restauranteur with 3 established places already wouldn’t be nervous and hiding under the covers.
"Veteran restauranteur and self proclaimed boss lady". LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can imagine she’s the “boss lady”
That never actually grafts when she’s in, but instead, barks orders at the staff about how bad a job they’re doing and that they need to “step it up”, all the while propping up the bar with a non alcoholic cocktail soaking in any praise that’s given like she’s the sole reason the hospitality industry is open.
in reality she ain’t tit, you know the type.

Reactions: 12
I really dont understand her. She preaches be kind and all that but she is never actually kind?!! I bet she sent herself that message and then asked people to have a go at them just so she can see who actually did 🤣

Looking forward to tonight's montages

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m on a montage countsdown now, what time do we reckon opening is? 7pm? Do you think she’ll cut a ribbon with a pair of giant scissors? Oh god I hope so! I actually can’t wait 😂😂

ETA how many up her arse reposts is she gonna share between now and opening time? That last one, are us Tattlers the Susan’s?
also, how can we all go and have a lovely meal? She’s never said where it is! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't even know what her restaurants are called. I've not even seen a "coming soon". Our local pub has been closed for development for 18 months, and they set up an insta page so that we could follow the progress. Excellent idea, and they've had local bloggers promoting them on SM (probably in return for a meal/drinks/night out) but seems like cheap publicity. She's got such a following, why don't I know what the restaurants are called? Why hasn't she said "RESTAURANT 4 OPENING SOON" (replacing with the real name and contact details)? Seems super dodge to me. Bit like Ian Beale's son in Eastenders recently, pretending that his dad's "empire" is his....LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m on a montage countsdown now, what time do we reckon opening is? 7pm? Do you think she’ll cut a ribbon with a pair of giant scissors? Oh god I hope so! I actually can’t wait 😂😂

ETA how many up her arse reposts is she gonna share between now and opening time? That last one, are us Tattlers the Susan’s?
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wonder if her besties stace and Hinch are going to the grand opening 🤣
women supporting women and all that… we also know how much they all love a small business 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s wasted all that money on shite for her garden and stuff she’ll never use and look at that manky kitchen flooring 🤮
This is what gets me with her. Spends a fortune on getting the back garden done and buys utter crap in HB & Primarni etc. Yet spends nothing on doing the interior of the house up. Her mindset is fucked up. I'd be concentrating on decorating and getting rid the old people's home vibe. I certainly couldn't live like she does. Yeh she may have a roof over her head, but she's done absolutely nothing to it since she moved in considering she's always spending.

Reactions: 10

I think we’d have a great tattler night out 🤣 however I’d rather not visit the ‘COCKtail’ bar 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fasten her seatbelts we are going on an opening jurnee...let's get down to business as she scuttles 6 ft behind bossman

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.