Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to see how many are actually watching her stories. Her grid posts have seriously low engagement considering the amount of ‘followers’ she has.

Reactions: 4
So she doesn't have faith in the Government yeah ok.
As they own a few restaurants I bet it didn't/doesn't stop her from claiming furlough payments for their staff then.

Reactions: 7
She really thinks she is Mrs Hinch doesn’t she with her “UM’s” and “ERRM’s” every 2 seconds 😒

And that coffee!? What the hell is it? Why does the froth collect on the sides? I think it’s a weight loss drink. I think that’s how she lost the weight because she sure as hell doesn’t do any exercise! The coffee she drinks just doesn’t look normal. Even the sachet ones don’t look muddy like hers do 🤢

Reactions: 8
She really does love herself doesn't she? The latest post of herself on her story.

Reactions: 3
She said Wednesday but I'm sure she's there to hate support betrayal boy and girl. I think found her husbands brother on fb Fahim iqbal sami. Both jessie and her hubby are in their wedding pic...I would love to know if they know she slates them on social media 🤔

Reactions: 5
100% narcissist. She's deluded. Boss man always busy? In an empty restaurant?

Maybe if she stopped living off of caffeine and sushi she might have stable energy levels and not be so tired from doing bog all 99% of the time!
I see she’s “working”
🤣🤣🤣
Wouldn’t know work if it came up and bit her nose

I bet she’s proper rude if u said anything about the food. U know the kind.

Underground COCKtail bar….oh yes!! I can see gentlemen buying ladies of the night…drinks…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Nice to see restaurant number 3 after we talked about never seeing it! Also, how grotty did that ‘underground cocktail bar’ look? 🤮
No one in the restaurant but the poor little boys there with them. They can’t both be there ‘working’ surely?

I swear we giver her content highly concerned who’s looking after her sons. This time shouldn’t isa be in bed

I’ve always said that we are giving her ideas for content. She has no originality. She’s always copying other accounts 😂
I bet she’s never taken her children into “work” before. What a joke. She only did that because we discussed where she leaves the kids. I bet you any money she leaves them at home, on their own. She needs reporting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.