Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she apparently owns 3 business but hasn't been to her 3rd business is a while?! Absolutely Bellshill. She hasn't been in a while because it isn't hers

Reactions: 4
Most people with a following the size of hers, well any size to be honest, would be name dropping the restaurants regularly to try and encourage followers nearby to come spend money with them. Especially after the 15 months the hospitality industry has just had (despite her behaviour suggesting it hasn't impacted on them at all 🤔). Given that she doesn't do that you have to question what she is hiding. She's actually never there and doesn't want her followers to realise it? She is worried her followers may come and expose her IG that her husband and family may not be aware of which they may then follow with burner accounts? It may be that it actually does come across as someone else's business and they aren't much more than employees or minor partners with their names being used for whatever purpose?

It's just very strange that if you've built such a genuine large following, why not use it for the benefit of your businesses (and therefore kids' and their future) instead of free bottles of a cleaning product that you can get for a £1 or so?

Reactions: 7
So she apparently owns 3 business but hasn't been to her 3rd business is a while?! Absolutely Bellshill. She hasn't been in a while because it isn't hers
So that’s number 1 we’ve seen a few times, where she did her #bosslady strut to in her stilettos, number 4 is the new one. I’ve asked on her several times about the others and she’s finally shown number 3, but she hasn’t been there for ages??? WTF??
Come on Jessie, we’d all quite like to see number 2 now please, I thank you 🙏🏻

As has been said above, why does she call them "Restaurant 1/2/3" rather than the restaurant name? If I were a bosslady with that many followers, I'd be advertising my restaurants on the gram.....fishy to me......does anyone know what they are called?

Reactions: 10
Let’s face it jessie only is on the gram for free tat and crap from mrs hinch and Stacey solomon a grown woman cares more bout someone who claimed a title let’s face it Lynsey clean of queen has been around much longer you can clearly see mrs hinch made 4million followers because she brought them just like jessie 🤣

Reactions: 3
Get ready for:

hello everyone happy monday, how are you all hope you are well.
What. A. Day. It’s been a manic day and I’m soooo tired. I went to home bargains x3 today so I was soooo busy. I’m so exhausted. Oh did i mention I was tired? And busy?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she's finally invested in a new decent phone, her stories are no longer glitchy or out of sync. 🤔🤔 Been reading here have you Jess?!!! 😂

Reactions: 6
The kindest, sweetest, most loving person ever? I can't understand why shes friends with a vicious creature like you then Jessie! I'm amazed you have any friends at all! Your attitude towards your husband, who provides your livelihood and income, is utterly atrocious too. He needs you to help him by emailing a magazine some photos and your response is " I may or may not, in your face" You are a really nasty piece of work Jessie, and if you were my wife, I'd seriously be rethinking my future by now!

Reactions: 11
The kindest, sweetest, most loving person ever? I can't understand why shes friends with a vicious creature like you then Jessie! I'm amazed you have any friends at all! Your attitude towards your husband, who provides your livelihood and income, is utterly atrocious too. He needs you to help him by emailing a magazine some photos and your response is " I may or may not, in your face" You are a really nasty piece of work Jessie, and if you were my wife, I'd seriously be rethinking my future by now!
I don’t understand her, it’s supposed to be HER restaurant so why wouldn’t she just email the bleeping photos?? And she’s got all arsey just because he’s asked her if she’s emailed them?
yeah Jessie, just sabotage your own advertising just to get one over on your husband, absolute goals right there! bleeping head 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
One of them candles looked like a bunch of piles on my arse after giving birth. We don’t want them love. Keep em! And u don’t look cute with that ribbon! The box had already been opened!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
One of them candles looked like a bunch of piles on my arse after giving birth. We don’t want them love. Keep em! And u don’t look cute with that ribbon! The box had already been opened!
Haha I noticed that. 🤣 She’s so Pathetic 🙄

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand her, it’s supposed to be HER restaurant so why wouldn’t she just email the bleeping photos?? And she’s got all arsey just because he’s asked her if she’s emailed them?
yeah Jessie, just sabotage your own advertising just to get one over on your husband, absolute goals right there! bleeping head 🤬
Something else that blatantly didn't happen 😩 if they are her restaurants, why would you not do everything to promote them, instead sit on insta and witch about it? Hmm. Restaurant number 3 looked suspiciously quiet last night....

Quiet until around 12am when all the “gentlemen” came into the COCKtail bar…to meet the ladies of the night…that’s wat the room looked like to me!

• Haha
Quiet until around 12am when all the “gentlemen” came into the COCKtail bar…to meet the ladies of the night…that’s wat the room looked like to me!
It did look suspiciously like a converted toilet. Maybe there's a fetish dungeon round the back :LOL:

I wish I could put an extra laughing face to that!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
That cocktail bar looked like the type of place you’d get your drink spiked, definitely not a welcoming feel.
I imagine it smells musty and sweaty, you know like the nightclub toilet drain smell 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.