Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fatphobic! Another thing to add to the endless list of things she is

Reactions: 2
not sure if this has been said but jessie is on Facebook, (I’ve done some digging) under a completely different name, not sure if I’m allowed to post screenshot here?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
not sure if this has been said but jessie is on Facebook, (I’ve done some digging) under a completely different name, not sure if I’m allowed to post screenshot here?
Wow how did you find this? And I always thought her name wasn’t Jessie..that’s her English ‘name’

Reactions: 4
I’ve had a mooch through husbands profile and his friends, she is in his friends and has him as her profile pic.

Reactions: 5
Just send the dress back Jessie😭🤮
What a moany bleep. She does know that on shein there’s hundreds of pictures on real life people where they tell you their actual measurements and the sizes they got to help you avoid getting wrong size!!! Hundreds on pics. I dislike her so much. I wanted to message her saying ‘you didn’t order packaging. You ordered clothes’ why the fake Outrage Jessie. She needs to shut her mouth

I’ve had a mooch through husbands profile and his friends, she is in his friends and has him as her profile pic.
What was the husbands name again? Are you allowed to post that 😂?? And is her page open what kind of vibe have you gotten from her?

Not sure I can post husbands name, her profile isn’t locked down, seems pretty much open. Just pics of hols, restaurant posts, seems a bit boring 😂

Reactions: 4
She’s been reading here. Her husbands friends list is now hidden 😆
😂😂😂😂😂 Jessie when you read this just remember your life is fake. You are not the westernised babe you think you are. Your life is a lie and we see right through you x

😂😂😂😂😂 Jessie when you read this just remember your life is fake. You are not the westernised babe you think you are. Your life is a lie and we see right through you x
On the group holiday pics she was definitely dressed more westernised than the other women, they all had their heads covered. But her husbands business partner certainly doesn’t treat her as an equal, we’ve all seen the live videos on Makdads fb, he ignores her every single time he comes across her in the restaurants, definitely not how he does with her husband.

She says people are annoying her this afternoon. Ooow babes sorry. But she knows if she mentions tattle she’ll lead people to the truth about her. So she can’t rant too much.

On the group holiday pics she was definitely dressed more westernised than the other women, they all had their heads covered. But her husbands business partner certainly doesn’t treat her as an equal, we’ve all seen the live videos on Makdads fb, he ignores her every single time he comes across her in the restaurants, definitely not how he does with her husband.
Yeah I noticed she wasn’t covered. I say she’s slightly embarrassed..it won’t fit in with her insta persona. She’s having an identity crisis

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve never been able to see his friends list tbh. Is her surname Iqbal then? I thought her real name was Afsana or something similar?
Yes surname correct. In those videos she’s definitely not included but the other families or that’s the way it looks.

Reactions: 1
Ok few questions.

Why does she say she loves cleaning products but NEVER shows herself using them?

Why has she bought heat cream for her hair when she makes zero effort to style it?

Edited to add, who needs all those sprays at once? Especially as I've said above, you never see her using them? What a waste of money. The amount of money she spends on unnecessary tat, she could easily have had that house decorated by now. She's bought a basket to "complete the set".....why? strip your walls and carpets and re decorate before you accessorise unnecessarily. She really has no clue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Her losing her tit at her stories not loading 😂😂😂😂
bleeping calm down love, no one is going to lose any sleep over not seeing what pile of shite you've spunked your husband's money on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those threadbare looking face cloths she’s bought already have a stain on them 🤮

Surprised she didn’t tell everyone what those face mist/serum/creams are a dupe for 🙄
The duck are they new flannels, they look fit for the bin! Awful.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.