Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope she has permission from each person to be sharing them online…. Let alone the kids!

Reactions: 7
The restaurant she tagged has a post welcoming back customers signed by Jamil & Mekdad , she is probably a waitress.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hope she has permission from each person to be sharing them online…. Let alone the kids!
Right? I’d be raging if I was sat in a restaurant eating and someone was filming me!

who are Jamil and Mekdad??

The restaurant she tagged has a post welcoming back customers signed by Jamil & Mekdad , she is probably a waitress.
Jinx! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Complimentary meal 😂😂😂 so they have had to ‘pay’ all those people to go to the restaurant.

It will be like tumble weed in there from tomorrow night, when actual real people have to part with their money 🙄

5530C047-40EF-410E-AD78-05ABD493A036.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right? I’d be raging if I was sat in a restaurant eating and someone was filming me!

who are Jamil and Mekdad??

Jinx! 😂
Well that’s two gentlemen and they are both on FB and despite there is a connection to grims husband it’s a bit weird how it’s ‘her’ restaurant and ‘her’ name isn’t on the opening night advertisements.
I imagine it’s probably a family thing and she’s just the person who’s name is with companies house. I expect they are fiddling the HMRC
It is hysterical to watch her perform 🤣

Its great it’s busy - not surprising that the food is free!
Let’s hope it stays busy so she can get that minting floor done 😉

No masks on whilst dancing around customers who are sitting down trying to eat. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Wow I just saw that 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No masks on whilst dancing around customers who are sitting down trying to eat. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought waiters etc had to wear masks, as does anyone else moving around the restaurant. I work in a school and we’re not allowed to sing happy birthday, is the live music allowed there? 😡

Reactions: 12
What happened to her anxiety whilst dancing and filming herself in front of people?
Oh right it only affects her when she picks and chooses lol

Who wants crap pub singer murdering sweet Caroline when ur trying to enjoy ya meal. Talk about gbh of the ear holes and no masks. It looks like a very small place! Every one seated arohnd the sides like they on the back of a bus….hmmmm

• Haha
She is providing entertainment whilst Marionette and Grinch are sulking so aye ma luvlees

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Something fishy is going on there. I can't see anything on companies house as why does it say mekdad? It's makdad and if you look on his fb he is always with her hubby. Change a letter in the name to make out like its someone else I wonder?.

Reactions: 4
I don’t live anywhere near the area to where that curry house is but where I live (my BIL is an environmental Health officer) and the EHO’s have to do Covid compliance checks on business to ensure they are adhering to the current rules.
I know people are getting complacent and fed up with the rules but a rule is a rule and if a business isn’t complying makes me wonder what else they are not complying with.
I hope they get reported to their local council.

Wasn’t she moaning about people not being compliant the other day?

“If you guys could leave me something to buy” and then send back

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God, those bloody videos are relentless!!
Jessie, I don’t want to watch you eat and, a bit of advice, if you’re going to film yourself singing along, make sure you know the words 🙄

• Haha
Doesn't seem very clever to film people up dancing with no masks on, don't even think that's allowed if they were wearing masks?!

• Heart
  • Angry
Erm… I thought dancing was currently illegal????

Gov guidelines for restaurants/ pubs June 2021:

Masks must be worn on arrival and when leaving, as well as when away from the table (for instance, when walking to the loos).

….but will be restricted by social distancing in the venues, and stand-up drinks and dancing will not be permitted.

I’m pretty sure the rules are that live music should be in a separate room to people eating( or something song those lines) also staff should actively be discouraging and singing and shouting. They certainly should be wearing masks when serving and walking around the tables.
I can’t believe the dancing 😳 I suppose they have had a few drinks however they should as responsible business ‘owners’ not be allowing this.
I know it’s a bit tit to say not to sing and dance but that’s the bleeping rules you disgusting excuse for a woman.
I think she looks like a narcissistic freak.
You’d think the way she goes on that it’s a classy joint! Well I suppose in her primark business outfit 🤣 and the tit music it all fits.
I’ve spent too much of my evening (10 mins max) letting her get on my tits.
I got three businesses to run you know 🤣 oops sorry I meant two🙄🤪😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s against covid rules. I’ve reported her - my sister has just cancelled her wedding and lost a lot of money because she wants to be able to dance and so is postponing it ….

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.