Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s against covid rules. I’ve reported her - my sister has just cancelled her wedding and lost a lot of money because she wants to be able to dance and so is postponing it ….
Yep I have too

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone needs to screen record her stories as they will want proof of them breaking cobid rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Eye bleeping herself like her idol Grinch does, all whilst going around in a circle repeatedly like a dog chasing it's tail. 🙄🙄
If I was the frail old fella on the first sitting who she was parading herself in front of, I'd have been pissed she was so close to me and spoiling my meal. Poor old lad.
It's all about me, me, me, me, I, I, I.

Reactions: 8
What kind of restaurant is it?? Who wants to go and have a meal with all that bollocks going on? And folk up dancing? And not a mask to be seen!
I will say though her husband is a good looking fella, he’s wasted on her!
Are the tables in places not still supposed to be 2m apart? Or has that rule been relaxed now? I know we went for a meal last week and we could only take our masks off when we were sitting down.

Reactions: 9
Check out makdad khan on fb. He did a live and jessie is stood in the door way...you guessed it on her phone.

• Haha
God, those bloody videos are relentless!!
Jessie, I don’t want to watch you eat and, a bit of advice, if you’re going to film yourself singing along, make sure you know the words 🙄
She’s a bleeping dirty witch eating on camera 🤮

Check out makdad khan on fb. He did a live and jessie is stood in the door way...you guessed it on her phone.
Just looked, so not only was she walking around filming everyone for Instagram, he was putting them all on a live on Facebook!
But who is he??

Absolutely riddled with anxiety!
Think she’s beating Hinch in the eyefucking stakes tonight 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I bet all those people who were there tonight were told to play along waving their arms and singing just for Insta content. Such an odd choice of songs the entertainment guy was singing though. I thought they would have had authentic cultural music given the type of restaurant it is. I mean, sweet bleeping Caroline?!!!! Yas having a laugh.

Ermmmm so whose restaurant is it then Jessie????

Screenshot_20210630-232412_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I've checked this out and some comments on makdad Khan profile imply it's his restaurant and even more hilarious he has a video in jess alleged back garden and a comment congratulates makdad Khan on his new home, it would appear grim fanny is a compulsive liar.

Reactions: 10
I've checked this out and some comments on makdad Khan profile imply it's his restaurant and even more hilarious he has a video in jess alleged back garden and a comment congratulates makdad Khan on his new home, it would appear grim fanny is a compulsive liar.
I think the comment on the back garden video isn’t congratulating him - it congratulates her husband but def the restaurant your right on there! 😊

Reactions: 4
i’ve just watched this! how utterly disgraceful seriously i hope they are fined heavily and their local papers pick it up and show how utterly disgusting that business is - her anxiety?? stupid, stupid cow

Reactions: 6
I watched those stories and thought the same about the masks and the singing/dancing. The waiters were walking around with their masks pulled down under the chin.

I wonder what the kids were doing all night? It wasn’t really necessary for her to be there was it tbh all she did was walk up and down videoing herself.

Reactions: 5
On Mekdad’s fb live he shows him, boss man and another guy posing together. When he comes across Jessie as he’s walking around filming he just ignores her, doesn’t even acknowledge she’s there. Bit odd if she is the owner on the grand opening night. Surely he would have been talking to her and congratulating her? Even the bit when she’s stood at the door on her phone he doesn’t let on to her and just walks right past!
but all her arse licking Instagram mates won’t even notice that, they’re all fooled by the #bosslady tit 😂

fb comments on his live for the grand opening

Attachments

• Haha
What the actual duck have I just watched. Im furious. Dancing and signing in a confined space?! That's against the law at the moment isn't it? No masks?
"Her" restaurant is my worst nightmare. Who the hell wants to listen to that whilst eating and trying to have a conversation with friends/family? Maybe it's just my neurodiverse brain but it was way too much.

• Heart
She's so full of tit - 'I was working, I was drawing the crowds in!' No love, you weren't, it was the free nosh that did that. How arrogant to post those videos blatantly breaking covid rules and not giving a f***. I seriously hope they get reported and fined heavily. Shame on them! There is no way she owns that restaurant, her name may be on paperwork for some dodgy reason but that's as far as it goes. I've never seen a more deluded, up themselves woman in all my life!!

Reactions: 12
She looks in the way in those live fb videos

GO HOME YOUR GRANNY HOUSE, LET THE OTHERS DO THEIR JOB AND GET OUT OF THE WAY JESSIE

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow. Just wow. Those videos. I'm actually shocked. People are cancelling events all around and these twats are blatantly flaunting their disregard for everyone

I hope someone in authority picks up on this

You could tell the way Makdad Khan was walking about he had authority jessie was merely an interloper, her equally annoying ig mate charlotte was blowing so much smoke up her arse this morning on having 4 restaurants I thought we were having a new Pope elected.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks in the way in those live fb videos

GO HOME YOUR GRANNY HOUSE, LET THE OTHERS DO THEIR JOB AND GET OUT OF THE WAY JESSIE
*to your granny house.. sorry, I was pissed off at her😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.