Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only just started to watch her recently so I didn’t realise that was her house until her kid was stood there in his pyjamas, I thought she was cleaning an old people’s home 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I only just started to watch her recently so I didn’t realise that was her house until her kid was stood there in his pyjamas, I thought she was cleaning an old people’s home 😬
Yeah in his pjs with dummy in mid afternoon. She needs to sort that dummy out sooner rather than later as his teeth are already suffering. He’s over 3 now so he doesn’t need it.

Reactions: 9
I feel so sorry for her youngest kid. she seems to be his primary human contact all day every day. Imagine what that will do to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think Hinch and SS turn a blind eye to gfc and her bestie because they do so much free advertising for them. The bestie is shocking for buying everything that Hinch advertises, yesterday she admitted to buying something whilst viewing Hinch’s ad, she was that desperate to be noticed. The whole tagging them in absolutely everything really winds me up 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Can someone please tell me what this odd bench and fake flower area is? It looks like a graveyard or something! She has horrific taste 😬
Oh, that’s her wagon wheel bench monstrosity from B&M with her fake flower displays that all ‘blew away’ in the storm the other day, the same day that Hinch had storm damage 🙄
Seems she’s managed to gather them all back up and make them look exactly the same again, uncanny!!
It’s all plonked on top of the grass too, with solar lights and everything 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone please tell me what this odd bench and fake flower area is? It looks like a graveyard or something! She has horrific taste 😬
It looks so eerie.

Also she seems happiest when she’s away from her husband. It’s kinda sad to see feels like she’s just staying with him cause it’s easier. It’s been a while since I’ve started watching her and not once have I seen her say something nice about her husband even her Queen compliments her husband every now and again

Reactions: 7
It’s sad to see really she’s just a jumped up wanna be mrs hinch jessie seek help please

Does anyone remember when she cried about not being in staceys book apprantley she got to be there and sent msgs to people who then mocked her what a looser she probably then begged to be in there but her insta bestie is in it

Reactions: 9
have i got ramadan wrong? no offence to anyone and i know not about it at all, but the picture today of her coffee with the sun streaming in - isn’t it you fast fully from sunup to sundown?.

have i got ramadan wrong? no offence to anyone and i know not about it at all, but the picture today of her coffee with the sun streaming in - isn’t it you fast fully from sunup to sundown?.
There's a few reasons while people can break their fast and 1 is if a woman is on her period so I'm guessing it's that

Does anyone remember when she cried about not being in staceys book apprantley she got to be there and sent msgs to people who then mocked her what a looser she probably then begged to be in there but her insta bestie is in it
This was so so sad, she was sulking for days!! So funny her insta bestie was in it 🤣

Reactions: 4
She did this a couple of days ago too. I understand if it’s for medical reasons you can break the fast. However she makes such a big song and dance numbering every day that you’d think she maybe would explain why she’s breaking the fast. Although tbh her behaviour isn’t very representative of how one should behave during Ramadan 🤔

There's a few reasons while people can break their fast and 1 is if a woman is on her period so I'm guessing it's that
I’m pretty sure that if they have broken their fast due to period then they have to make them days missed up so that’s two extra days she’ll have to add on the end at least .... [/QUOTE]

Oh my gosh I totally missed that 😂😂😂 her internet best friend was in it and was creaming her knickers for days because of it. Seriously these women need to get laid more.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my gosh I totally missed that 😂😂😂 her internet best friend was in it and was creaming her knickers for days because of it. Seriously these women need to get laid more.
I'm not a suprised they don't with how they abuse their husbands... .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.